Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

How many of you will recognize the exile of the Israelis and muslims when the lord and the holy ones take possession of the land promised to Abraham and his seed?

Here are a few verses of the exile.The abomination that causes desolation is a sign for them to flee the wrath coming upon them.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-16.htm

http://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-5.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/8-12.htm

I know there are many who do not believe Jesus but this exile is definitely going to happen.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

How many of you will recognize the exile of the Israelis and muslims when the lord and the holy ones take possession of the land promised to Abraham and his seed?

Here are a few verses of the exile.The abomination that causes desolation is a sign for them to flee the wrath coming upon them.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-16.htm

http://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-5.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/8-12.htm

I know there are many who do not believe Jesus but this exile is definitely going to happen.

God promised the land only to the ethnic seed of Abraam, Isaac and Jacob.    The spiritual seed of Abraham have far better, greater promises.

The Jews will never be "exiled" by God again.  He is the one bringing them back to their land and they will be there during the millennial reign of Christ.

21 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

God promised the land only to the ethnic seed of Abraam, Isaac and Jacob.    The spiritual seed of Abraham have far better, greater promises.

The Jews will never be "exiled" by God again.  He is the one bringing them back to their land and they will be there during the millennial reign of Christ.

You do not even know who the seed of Abraham is do you.

Show me in scripture who the seed of Abraham is Who the promised land was promised  to.

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You do not even know who the seed of Abraham is do you.

Show me in scripture who the seed of Abraham is Who the promised land was promised  to.

There is the ethnic seed of Abraham to whom the land was promised in Gen. 17, 8-9.     Then there are those who are the seed of Abraham by faith in Jesus.   The spiritual seed of Abraham are not promised any land at all.  We have a much greater inheritance, a permanent inheritance that does not include the land of Israel. 

Even in Ezekiel 48: 1-12, we see the ethnic tribes of Israel during the millennium and the land being re-allotted to them.  There is no land given to the  Church. Our Kingdom is spiritual, not earthly.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

There is the ethnic seed of Abraham to whom the land was promised in Gen. 17, 8-9.     Then there are those who are the seed of Abraham by faith in Jesus.   The spiritual seed of Abraham are not promised any land at all.  We have a much greater inheritance, a permanent inheritance that does not include the land of Israel. 

Even in Ezekiel 48: 1-12, we see the ethnic tribes of Israel during the millennium and the land being re-allotted to them.  There is no land given to the  Church. Our Kingdom is spiritual, not earthly.

As I said you dont even know who the seed of Abraham is.

Show me in scripture WHO the seed of Abraham is who the promised land was promised to.

You know the word of God do you not?

Guest shiloh357
16 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As I said you dont even know who the seed of Abraham is.

Show me in scripture WHO the seed of Abraham is who the promised land was promised to.

You know the word of God do you not?

Actually I do know and I already answered that question.   The land of promise is promised to the ethnic seed of Abraham per Gen. 17:8-9.   No promise of land was made by God to Christians.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Actually I do know and I already answered that question.   The land of promise is promised to the ethnic seed of Abraham per Gen. 17:8-9.   No promise of land was made by God to Christians.

No.The promises made to Abraham's seed have nothing to do with ethnics.In fact,the promises made to Abraham seed are all made to Christ. Not anyone else.

http://biblehub.com/galatians/3-16.htm

Only those who are in Christ can share in this promise made to him and him alone.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

No.The promises made to Abraham's seed have nothing to do with ethnics.In fact,the promises made to Abraham seed are all made to Christ. Not anyone else.

No, in context, Gen. 17:8-9 is referring to Abraham's physical descendants.

http://biblehub.com/galatians/3-16.htm

Only those who are in Christ can share in this promise made to him and him alone.

Galatians 3: 16 is quoting from Gen. 22:16-18:

And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.  (Gen 22:16-18)

You have the "seed" that God will multiple as the stars of heaven and the sand on the shore.  That is Abraham's ethnic seek, the twelve tribes of Israel (Jacob).

You also have reference to Christ as the "Seed" that will possess the gate of HIS enemies.   And in that "Seed" of Abraham which is Christ, shall all of the nations of the earth be blessed.

So you have reference to both the united nation of Israel in the millennium, and you have those of all nations who are blessed with the ultimate "Seed" of Abraham, Jesus Christ. 

It really isn't that hard to see.

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, in context, Gen. 17:8-9 is referring to Abraham's physical descendants.

Galatians 3: 16 is quoting from Gen. 22:16-18:

And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.  (Gen 22:16-18)

You have the "seed" that God will multiple as the stars of heaven and the sand on the shore.  That is Abraham's ethnic seek, the twelve tribes of Israel (Jacob).

You also have reference to Christ as the "Seed" that will possess the gate of HIS enemies.   And in that "Seed" of Abraham which is Christ, shall all of the nations of the earth be blessed.

So you have reference to both the united nation of Israel in the millennium, and you have those of all nations who are blessed with the ultimate "Seed" of Abraham, Jesus Christ. 

It really isn't that hard to see.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/21-38.htm

As I said,the heir is christ.You believe the vineyard belongs to the tenants.Thats not so.They were  exiled before and will be exiled again when the lord and his holy ones arrive to receive their inheritance.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Romans 11:25-36