• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

13 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:
45 minutes ago, OneLight said:

That really is not answering the question.  I don't believe there is anyone here who claim to be Christian that will not agree with what you just posted above, but you did not tell me which why you see God, as I shown you how people see what you posted three different ways.  Which do you see?

A. God is just one entity who manifests himself in three different entities, the Father one second, the Son the next, and the Holy Spirit another time

B. God is one in three separate entities, meaning three Gods

C. God is one who who consists of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

Ok lets try this. God who is the Trinity. 

Think of it like a candle. The Father, like the wick, is only revealed though the Son. And Jesus, like the wax. Is solid, but yet more than just for viewing. He is the Word.

And the Holy Spirit, the flame. A mystery, but is revieled with the Father and Son.

Three entities, yet One God the Trinity.

Does this help?

Yes, you choose C.  That wasn't hard, now, was it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

12 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

If everyone here wanted to see your ssn, would you show it. And by not sharing it would that mean you could not be trusted?

That is silly of course. 

What then if God tells you not to do something. If you had no doubt in your mind that God spoke to you. Would you then tell everyone because you are challenged

Bad analogy.  Here is something for you to consider for the night.  Why would someone in the Body of Christ be told to keep who they are a secret?

1 Corinthians 12:12-31

For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.  For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.  For in fact the body is not one member but many.

If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body?  And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body?  If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling?  But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.  And if they were all one member, where would the body be?

But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.  And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.”  No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.  And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another.  And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.  And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.  Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles?  Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?  But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.

What honor is there with hiding the truth?  I suggest to you that if you feel you were told by a spirit not to tell anyone what position you hold, I would test that spirit as scripture tells us as God does nothing to cause disunity in Himself.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, OneLight said:

Then why is it you seem fearful of telling us what position in His body you hold?  You sure seem to think you have authority to speak freely about His body, you must believe you hold some position.

The authority was given to me by the Father. That is true. And it was the Father that had me write most of those threads. 

When i first came here i shared my spiritual ministry. It went over like a lead balloon. Lol. What could i expect. And i revealed Gods purpose in me. Another lead balloon. Lol.

The Lord sent me back here. I cant say i was enthused, but the Lord wanted me to write some threads. Mainly to make you guys think. 

Some of your answers stunned me. Not in a good way either. When i had finished, i was disgusted and thought i had enough. 

But the Lord has sent me here again. He also said, it is forbidden to tell them who you are.

Now if you think i am going to tell you point blank. Well i got news for you. It aint happening.

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Bad analogy.  Here is something for you to consider for the night.  Why would someone in the Body of Christ be told to keep who they are a secret?

1 Corinthians 12:12-31

For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.  For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.  For in fact the body is not one member but many.

If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body?  And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body?  If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling?  But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.  And if they were all one member, where would the body be?

But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.  And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.”  No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.  And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another.  And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.  And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.  Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles?  Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?  But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.

What honor is there with hiding the truth?  I suggest to you that if you feel you were told by a spirit not to tell anyone what position you hold, I would test that spirit as scripture tells us as God does nothing to cause disunity in Himself.

You are more than welcome to ask God.

28 minutes ago, angels4u said:

you're hiding the truth of who you are for not wanting to expose yourself..

You will judge me whether i told you or not

39 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Pudgenik ,do you believe everybody who loves are Gods children?

Including unbelievers? Do you believe that is is all about love ?

How about different religions?

Is everybody who loves going to heaven?

Anyone who loves from thier heart already has God within them

40 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Pudgenik ,do you believe everybody who loves are Gods children?

Including unbelievers? Do you believe that is is all about love ?

How about different religions?

Is everybody who loves going to heaven?

Everyone. All created people are Gods children. And God loves them all.

The scripture is clear on this, "for those who know the Law, they will be judged by the Law. And for those who do not know the law. They will be judged by the law written in thier heart."

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Anyone who loves from thier heart already has God within them

Pudgenik............................not if they deny JESUS .   the truth is what most think is love aint love.

this sensual dung is a lie .   but I promise if one does not confess JESUS as LORD AND from the heart does not obey Him  THEY DONT KNOW HIM NOR WILL SEE ETERNAL
LIFE but only the wrath of God abides on them .    They can give their goods to the poor , they can be kind to all they see

they can even offer up their body to be killed.  But if they PROFESS JESUS not as LORD , their works cant save them.

You do agree with this right pudgnik.     

1 hour ago, Davida said:

The Holy Spirit speaks CLEAR Truth - not riddles.

Jesus spoke in parables

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

1 minute ago, Pudgenik said:

Jesus spoke in parables

Joh 16:25  "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father.

• Praise God! 1