• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Everyone. All created people are Gods children. And God loves them all.

The scripture is clear on this, "for those who know the Law, they will be judged by the Law. And for those who do not know the law. They will be judged by the law written in thier heart."

NO pudgnik.    oh my ,  no , no don't go under this delusion.    I seen it in you when I told those that I seen all inclusive in you.    The spiritiual discernment God revealed to me

IS RIGHT .  PUDGENIK don't do this ,  THIS IS THE LIE LEADING TO THE ONE WORLD RELIGION.   Pudgnik

when Paul was saying that WRITTEN ON THEIR HEARTS.  HE was talking about BELIEVING GENTILES , ONLY JESUS CAN WRITE THE LAW ON OUR HEARTS

Pudgnik, please , please don't go down this road.    Don't do it .     Please .    you wont make it ,   

The pope is teaching this too, he is saying when muslims or others who May not follow Christ , but have good works that is evident he is at work in them.

ITS A LIE pudgnik.     Pudgnik don't do it ,  don't ,   please don't go down this road.    Don't .    Your not going to make it .

pudgnik,  please , please don't go down this road.     just stop.   just get out .    Please start over .  just go back to reading what JESUS said.

Paul even said we must confess him with the mouth and believe from the heart to be saved.     pudgnik don't go down this road

• Group:  Mars Hill

3 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Jesus spoke in parables

YES , but he said this would no longer be the case .  that the comforter would speak plainly unto them.  us now .

Pudgnik don't go down this road ,  get out now , now .

I perceived that their was another spirit at work on you.   listen to me ,  the reason its telling you not to tell us, is because it knows it cannot overcome the truth.

it fears the light so it has you feeling like you some one highly important .  someone who knows things that others do not know .

its feeding your flesh ,    pudnik its lying to you , please ,  please don't heed it .   I am scared for you .      You have to stop this .

ANYTHING GOD would give us , would not be just for us , but to build the others up .  ITS FOR THE BODY .

This other spirit is deceiving you.   its having you keep this , because it knows , ITS KNOWS that IF one has the holy spirit

THAT GOD WOULD GIVE THEM WORDS that it cannot overcome .   PUDGNIK ,    spiritiual discernment is real.   

I am telling you stop this now .     STOP believing that we all gods children,  heck even the jews that don't believe paul said WERE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

none are LEST THEY PROFESS CHRIST AND HAVE REAL FAITH IN HIM.    the world the people are GODS creation.  YES

but the the sons , the daughters , the children of GOD , the saved ones aer ONLY THOSE IN CHRIST and if we IN HIM WE CONFESSS HIM BY MOUTH

and with with the HEART we believe in HIM.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

NO pudgnik.    oh my ,  no , no don't go under this delusion.    I seen it in you when I told those that I seen all inclusive in you.    The spiritiual discernment God revealed to me

IS RIGHT .  PUDGENIK don't do this ,  THIS IS THE LIE LEADING TO THE ONE WORLD RELIGION.   Pudgnik

when Paul was saying that WRITTEN ON THEIR HEARTS.  HE was talking about BELIEVING GENTILES , ONLY JESUS CAN WRITE THE LAW ON OUR HEARTS

Pudgnik, please , please don't go down this road.    Don't do it .     Please .    you wont make it ,   

The pope is teaching this too, he is saying when muslims or others who May not follow Christ , but have good works that is evident he is at work in them.

ITS A LIE pudgnik.     Pudgnik don't do it ,  don't ,   please don't go down this road.    Don't .    Your not going to make it .

pudgnik,  please , please don't go down this road.     just stop.   just get out .    Please start over .  just go back to reading what JESUS said.

Paul even said we must confess him with the mouth and believe from the heart to be saved.     pudgnik don't go down this road

My friend.  What is the Law? It is scripture. And who is the scripture, the Word. Jesus is the Word. 

What Paul is saying is the Law, that is Christ, is written on thier hearts.

All i quoted was from Paul

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Wrong again. You don't know Scripture and you speak Contrary to the GOSPEL and still you claim to Speak for GOD?? 

When did you encounter this spirit that you think is GOD?

Davida.   davida ,   the mans heading down the wrong path .    WE got to remind him ABOUT JESUS and having to confess him by mouth and believe from the heart.

You did see what he wrote .   how he answered angels for you.      HE is in grave danger now .     THIS IS THAT SPIRIT I warned us all about

that is leading to that one world religion .      Help me , help him.   HIS SOUL,  ITS HIS SOUL that is at stake .      The hardest thing for me to see

is this.     Pudgnik please stop this , please .   just start over .  

1 minute ago, Pudgenik said:

My friend.  What is the Law? It is scripture. And who is the scripture, the Word. Jesus is the Word. 

What Paul is saying is the Law, that is Christ, is written on thier hearts.

All i quoted was from Paul

AND THAT WAS about believing gentiles.     THIS IS THE same mind pope francis has .   pudnik stop it , don't do this .

ONE cannot deny JESUS and the law then save them .    IT WONT WORK .    this is not evidence that JESUS IS IN THEM cause they do some good works

and have this false love that just hugs and wont correct.  GOOD WORKS WONT SAVE THEM .  IT WONT .  and if they deny JESUS in mouth

if they do not call him LORD .    pudnik they damened.   they damned for ever .   don't do this .

OUR WORKS CANT SAVE US .   JESUS IS NOT in those who deny him as LORD.   ONLY THE HOLY GHOST , by that can we even call HIM LORD and in HEART truthfully follow Him.

Pudgnik.  stop this please .    please .     

35 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

The authority was given to me by the Father. That is true. And it was the Father that had me write most of those threads. 

When i first came here i shared my spiritual ministry. It went over like a lead balloon. Lol. What could i expect. And i revealed Gods purpose in me. Another lead balloon. Lol.

The Lord sent me back here. I cant say i was enthused, but the Lord wanted me to write some threads. Mainly to make you guys think. 

Some of your answers stunned me. Not in a good way either. When i had finished, i was disgusted and thought i had enough. 

But the Lord has sent me here again. He also said, it is forbidden to tell them who you are.

Now if you think i am going to tell you point blank. Well i got news for you. It aint happening.

Pudgnik.  DO you know a man named gilbert . 

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YES , but he said this would no longer be the case .  that the comforter would speak plainly unto them.  us now .

Pudgnik don't go down this road ,  get out now , now .

I perceived that their was another spirit at work on you.   listen to me ,  the reason its telling you not to tell us, is because it knows it cannot overcome the truth.

it fears the light so it has you feeling like you some one highly important .  someone who knows things that others do not know .

its feeding your flesh ,    pudnik its lying to you , please ,  please don't heed it .   I am scared for you .      You have to stop this .

ANYTHING GOD would give us , would not be just for us , but to build the others up .  ITS FOR THE BODY .

This other spirit is deceiving you.   its having you keep this , because it knows , ITS KNOWS that IF one has the holy spirit

THAT GOD WOULD GIVE THEM WORDS that it cannot overcome .   PUDGNIK ,    spiritiual discernment is real.   

I am telling you stop this now .     STOP believing that we all gods children,  heck even the jews that don't believe paul said WERE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

none are LEST THEY PROFESS CHRIST AND HAVE REAL FAITH IN HIM.    the world the people are GODS creation.  YES

but the the sons , the daughters , the children of GOD , the saved ones aer ONLY THOSE IN CHRIST and if we IN HIM WE CONFESSS HIM BY MOUTH

and with with the HEART we believe in HIM.   

I quote scripture often in my messages even though i dont say so.

God only creates in His Love. And it was through His Love God created all there is. 

The Greatness of Gods Love is not a false love, but a true love. A true love includes to be firm and disciplined. Like true fathers are with thier children.

The hardest part of being a dad is disciplining your children.

God created our families to represent His relationship with us.

The Loving Daddy. Abba.

All adams children are Gods children. 

Just because the "unsaved" are still in the darkness. We can not jump to the conclusion that they can not become saved.

I look at all mankind as the potential saved.

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

AND THAT WAS about believing gentiles.     THIS IS THE same mind pope francis has .   pudnik stop it , don't do this .

ONE cannot deny JESUS and the law then save them .    IT WONT WORK .    this is not evidence that JESUS IS IN THEM cause they do some good works

and have this false love that just hugs and wont correct.  GOOD WORKS WONT SAVE THEM .  IT WONT .  and if they deny JESUS in mouth

if they do not call him LORD .    pudnik they damened.   they damned for ever .   don't do this .

OUR WORKS CANT SAVE US .   JESUS IS NOT in those who deny him as LORD.   ONLY THE HOLY GHOST , by that can we even call HIM LORD and in HEART truthfully follow Him.

Pudgnik.  stop this please .    please .     

Do not put me in the same mindset as pope Francis. We are not.

2 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I quote scripture often in my messages even though i dont say so.

God only creates in His Love. And it was through His Love God created all there is. 

The Greatness of Gods Love is not a false love, but a true love. A true love includes to be firm and disciplined. Like true fathers are with thier children.

The hardest part of being a dad is disciplining your children.

God created our families to represent His relationship with us.

The Loving Daddy. Abba.

All adams children are Gods children. 

Just because the "unsaved" are still in the darkness. We can not jump to the conclusion that they can not become saved.

I look at all mankind as the potential saved.

But that is not what you said .     pudgnik.    everyone COULD have been saved no doubts their.   but most deny JESUS in mouth and or heart .

their was never no mention of a great enlightenment at the end , ONLY a massive falling away.

The seven thunders which WE KNOW NOT what was said,   aint going to suddenly give one the answer .

pudgnik ,   just start over please .    lets just go back , start over ,    lets feed on JESUS sayings.

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Pudgnik.  DO you know a man named gilbert . 

The only Gilbert i know is a blacksmith who does wonderful art. Makes things like grapevines with leaves out of steel.