• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Do not put me in the same mindset as pope Francis. We are not.

THEN STOP SAYING similar things .   He beleieves that the HOLY SPIRIT is at work even in muslims ,   and oher religions , SO LONG as they have good works in them

he is believing them to have evidence of the spirit in them.    the only ones who he thinks is dangerous  are ones like some of us who say NOPE , JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

and we must confess him with mouth and believe from the heart .    

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Pudgenik said:

The only Gilbert i know is a blacksmith who does wonderful art. Makes things like grapevines with leaves out of steel.

How has he been doing . 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But that is not what you said .     pudgnik.    everyone COULD have been saved no doubts their.   but most deny JESUS in mouth and or heart .

their was never no mention of a great enlightenment at the end , ONLY a massive falling away.

The seven thunders which WE KNOW NOT what was said,   aint going to suddenly give one the answer .

pudgnik ,   just start over please .    lets just go back , start over ,    lets feed on JESUS sayings.

That is fine with me. You should know my heart. You have read in most of the threads i write in.

My heart is in Jesus

Just now, Pudgenik said:

That is fine with me. You should know my heart. You have read in most of the threads i write in.

My heart is in Jesus

How is gilbert been. 

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THEN STOP SAYING similar things .   He beleieves that the HOLY SPIRIT is at work even in muslims ,   and oher religions , SO LONG as they have good works in them

he is believing them to have evidence of the spirit in them.    the only ones who he thinks is dangerous  are ones like some of us who say NOPE , JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

and we must confess him with mouth and believe from the heart .    

I dont listen to him. 

But God can work where he wants. Im not defending the pope. My problem with the pope. Well i have a lot of issues with him.

There are many catholics (conservative) like myself that have issues with him.

In the Catholic church there are two distinct groups. Conservetives and liberals. 

It is the liberals that are giving everyone issues. They are open to gays and all sorts of things. 

It is known to some of us that there will be a split in the church. There are a number of prophesies on this.

So you are hearing it from me. 

Im sure this can fuel all you want about catholics. Just remember, we to are Gods children. Baptism, confessing sin. Accepting God. Baptism in the Spirit and much more.

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

How has he been doing . 

I havent talked with Chris Gilbert for a long time

1 minute ago, Pudgenik said:

I dont listen to him. 

But God can work where he wants. Im not defending the pope. My problem with the pope. Well i have a lot of issues with him.

There are many catholics (conservative) like myself that have issues with him.

In the Catholic church there are two distinct groups. Conservetives and liberals. 

It is the liberals that are giving everyone issues. They are open to gays and all sorts of things. 

It is known to some of us that there will be a split in the church. There are a number of prophesies on this.

So you are hearing it from me. 

Im sure this can fuel all you want about catholics. Just remember, we to are Gods children. Baptism, confessing sin. Accepting God. Baptism in the Spirit and much more.

open to gays ,  they open to this message that says GOD is at work in all religions and non religious, saying the HOLY SPIRIT is in them too.  So long as

they aint the fundies.   etc.    THIS MESSAGE is wrong .     it don't matter that the liberal catholics might be a bit more worse off.

I have long warned you COME out of that system .   Or go under the delusion ,  see the one thing where boht liberal and conservative

both lw Christian,   even wicans,  heck even gays ,    the one spot they are starting to agree on IS this same concept Francis teaches.  OH he wasn't the first one .

it was in benedict too,  the ecumenical one world gathering.  Get out pudnik , get out now .    the conservative and liberals will even meet as one in this all inclusive gathering .

by all means not all of them see eye to eye.  BUT Where they are agreeing more and more , IS this mindset .  the whole world as one are being prepared

for the one world ROME LED ,    religion that will cause the world as one to worship the beast.    STOP being so stubborn and leave that system now .

6 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I havent talked with Chris Gilbert for a long time

Well I am out for now .    Pudgenik.     leave that system .  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

47 minutes ago, Davida said:

The Bible doesn't say exactly what you are saying and this is the problem. We are not saved by our own merit or righteousness and we are not saved by how much love we have in our hearts.

The Bible says that God sent His Son into the world to pay the price for the sins of all  who would repent & have faith in Jesus  & believe that He is the Son of God and that God raised Him from the dead.

Romans 5:1-21 - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 8:24 - I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am [he], ye shall die in your sins.

Psalm 7:11 "11  God is a righteous judge, Yea, a God that hath indignation every day."

Ephesians 5:6 "6Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on the sons of disobedience.  7Therefore do not be partakers with them.…"

The people who were outside of Isarel who lived the spirit of the law was circumcised in there hearts so said Paul. If someone lives in faith of God his faith will be counted for righteousness even if he never heard the name of Jesus. Because in his heart he believe in Jesus.

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The people who were outside of Isarel who lived the spirit of the law was circumcised in there hearts so said Paul. If someone lives in faith of God his faith will be counted for righteousness even if he never heard the name of Jesus. Because in his heart he believe in Jesus.

My friend, you are in for a storm. Lol.  

Yes, you are absolutely correct