• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Why are some people trying to pretend the Catholicsm has the same view of Jesus as the strictly BIBLICAL Christians? you'll have to pardon my frustration. Of course I know that many of the protestant churches are not strictly "biblical" so I change it to "Christian" so people wouldn't misunderstand my meaning.        

I think you already know why people are pretending, about Catholicism and other churches or even about other groups they trust in.

The religious leaders opposed to Jesus 'pretended' to be righteous,  and Jesus thoroughly exposed and rebuked them,  and there was no other religious group at the time through which to approach YHVH ABBA ELOHIM. (God).....

Is anything different in the world's society today ? 

26 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

....What's the command we are given? Watch and pray.

Amen - more now than ever before  !

3 hours ago, Davida said:

In my understanding the teaching "anything" plus faith in Jesus = salvation would be preaching another Gospel. 

Do you think when God's Word says "Repent and be immersed ...." , and a disciple in trusting faithful obedience then repents and is immersed,  that that takes away someone's salvation ?  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, angels4u said:

What is your personal statement of believe Pudgenik?

A Tree and its Fruit
…20So then, by their fruit you will recognize them. 21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’…Matt.7:21

Personal statement of belief. Love God with all your heart.

All life is greater than any death

Edited by Pudgenik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Here's a challenge for y'all:

Give me just one scripture prior to Noah's flood where there was an unclean spirit, evil spirit, or a casting out of a demon (not a, or the devil). 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Davida said:

So friend-I know you have similar concerns about the RCC- so , please, allow me to rant to you. I have been to RC funerals recently where the Priest told everyone to say the hail Mary with him 7 times or 14 times - to please GOD so God would allow the person's soul to go to heaven. Seriously?!! IS THIS NOT an example of ANOTHER GOSPEL?? Now, am I to believe that I am the ONLY one who is witnessing these things? Why are some people trying to pretend the Catholicsm has the same view of Jesus as the strictly BIBLICAL Christians? you'll have to pardon my frustration. Of course I know that many of the protestant churches are not strictly "biblical" so I change it to "Christian" so people wouldn't misunderstand my meaning.        

That church is of total darkness.    I pray many come out of her .   I truly believe some will.  they keep coming out .   

But that church is fast swallowing up all religions and faiths into her ONE WORLD religion.

Goodness,   I see a super bowel commercial today on a post .    It was TOYOTA.    you know what its theme was , WE all ON THE SAME TEAM.

it had this group of men heading to the game,   Muslim , buddits  , jew , christain.   and so on .............I AM WORE OUT with this lie

but I warned us all, they will propagandize this , just as they did with the gays...........till its generally accepted.  THEN BAM laws will change .  ITS COMING

and we better none sell out to its lies .   Watch protestants ,Lutherans , emgergent , scores of others....................Already and have been JOINING for UNITY with ROME

and not only that ,   Rome has hold on interfaith ,  as jews , christains , muslims , others are all joinig hands for world peace.

IF people cant see what is going on ,   Look up the history.  its an agenda for ONE world religion that does the bidding of a one world govt.

Ever wonder why the last two popes have made the cries they have .   THIS IS ALL A SET UP .  and their number one enemy

well go watch what the man at the UN said and others have said.   THEY balk at JESUS is the ONLY WAY.    so that is who their enemies will be .  US , who wont budge from that .

We got a head on collision coming .   and sooner rather than later.   this is leading the world to the beast .  FOR WORLD PEACE .

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You seem to want to willfully avoid OneLight's point.  You can't just run around the board continually leveling charges at this group, or that group, or this denomination or this teacher that you call false and then just walk off into the sunset.  Until you present actual proof, your words are empty, and every time you are asked to provide proof of your words and you fail to provide it, your credibility drops every single time.  Case in point:  In another thread, you continually told me that John Piper was a false teacher.  I asked you repeatedly why he was a false teacher and I got nothing.  He might be a false teacher.  But no one knows for sure because you provided absolutely no proof, one way or another.  Just calling him a false teacher does not make him one.  You have to be able to give quotes, articles or sermons he's written, something to illustrate what he teaches and why it is false.  Otherwise, you words are just that:  Words, with no meaning to them.  

Same goes for the charges you continually level at the Catholic Church.  Anyone outside of the RCC with a sound biblical education and understanding understands that the RCC is false, and why it is false.  That is not the problem.  When someone asks you to demonstrate why it is false, you have to give an answer.  When you place yourself in a position of telling someone the RCC is wrong and someone asks you to explain why it is wrong, you don't get any options there.  You have already placed yourself in the role of an Apologist and you have to follow through with some kind of proof of what you say or it taints everything you have to say after that.  You can't just come back with "Paul said . . ." quote a Bible verse and call it a day because you haven't actually proven anything.  You have to be able to show what the RCC teaches and why it is false and you have to be able to use actual research to find those things out.  That might mean digging through the Catechism.  That might be digging through old documents online.  It might mean displaying quotes from the Pope, like OneLight did.  But just leveling a charge with no substance to back it up doesn't get it.  It is useless because it does not actually display to anyone reading the thread, with actual substance that what you are saying is correct.

You can either believe it or not .   But I aint ever going to stop warning out.   either look it up and test me , OR IGNORE ME .  

I aint changing how I do or warn.   warnings are a general.   IF I cant prove it and you don't want to believe it , DONT .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

5 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You seem to want to willfully avoid OneLight's point.  You can't just run around the board continually leveling charges at this group, or that group, or this denomination or this teacher that you call false and then just walk off into the sunset.  Until you present actual proof, your words are empty, and every time you are asked to provide proof of your words and you fail to provide it, your credibility drops every single time.  Case in point:  In another thread, you continually told me that John Piper was a false teacher.  I asked you repeatedly why he was a false teacher and I got nothing.  He might be a false teacher.  But no one knows for sure because you provided absolutely no proof, one way or another.  Just calling him a false teacher does not make him one.  You have to be able to give quotes, articles or sermons he's written, something to illustrate what he teaches and why it is false.  Otherwise, you words are just that:  Words, with no meaning to them.  

Same goes for the charges you continually level at the Catholic Church.  Anyone outside of the RCC with a sound biblical education and understanding understands that the RCC is false, and why it is false.  That is not the problem.  When someone asks you to demonstrate why it is false, you have to give an answer.  When you place yourself in a position of telling someone the RCC is wrong and someone asks you to explain why it is wrong, you don't get any options there.  You have already placed yourself in the role of an Apologist and you have to follow through with some kind of proof of what you say or it taints everything you have to say after that.  You can't just come back with "Paul said . . ." quote a Bible verse and call it a day because you haven't actually proven anything.  You have to be able to show what the RCC teaches and why it is false and you have to be able to use actual research to find those things out.  That might mean digging through the Catechism.  That might be digging through old documents online.  It might mean displaying quotes from the Pope, like OneLight did.  But just leveling a charge with no substance to back it up doesn't get it.  It is useless because it does not actually display to anyone reading the thread, with actual substance that what you are saying is correct.

May Gods wisdom fill us.

Dear Colbalt, it is good that you have justice in your heart. 

My friend, frienduff thaylorde means well in the sincerety of his heart. He cares deeply for all. And in this love he touches me. 

I can understand his concern, even though he doesnt understand me.

Im telling you this because i know that frienduff thaylorde would go to his grave, standing on what he knows as truth before backing down.

He is sincere in his conviction. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I have a question about demonic possession. When we think of demons possessing someone, we often view it as Hollywood has portrayed it. My question is, can demons possess someone by merely taking a hold of their heart and mind causing them to sin without guilt of doing so? I hope I am making sense

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Days Won:  28

36 minutes ago, Unwavering Faith said:

I have a question about demonic possession. When we think of demons possessing someone, we often view it as Hollywood has portrayed it. My question is, can demons possess someone by merely taking a hold of their heart and mind causing them to sin without guilt of doing so? I hope I am making sense

Actually, unbelievers are possessed by the devil already, they just don't know it and the enemy will leave them alone , it's the Christians he's after. A Christian cannot be possessed but they can be oppressed .

Hope this helps?

Are you a Christian?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Days Won:  28

18 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here's a challenge for y'all:

Give me just one scripture prior to Noah's flood where there was an unclean spirit, evil spirit, or a casting out of a demon (not a, or the devil). 

Genesis 3 

The Fall

3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LordGod among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”

11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”

13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”

The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
    and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
    and you will eat dust
    all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
    between you and the woman,
    and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
    and you will strike his heel.”

16 To the woman he said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
    with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
    and he will rule over you.”

17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’

“Cursed is the ground because of you;
    through painful toil you will eat food from it
    all the days of your life.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
    and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
    you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
    since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
    and to dust you will return.”

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Days Won:  20

39 minutes ago, Unwavering Faith said:

Without trying to use that as a definition of demonic possession,  yes,  the demons rule mankind/ society, as written in Ephesians 2 and in Galatians and in Revelation,  et al ,   and only the elect, the chosen ones,  the ones who repented (turned to God to be helped) are not 

controlled all day and all night long by demons,  doing the bidding of demons,  even though people 'think' they have free will and are making their own decisions.   

Specifically or especially all the political and other leaders of the nations are / have been/ committing fornication with the beast/system/devil as specifically or especially written in Scripture,   "as in the days of Noah" and "as in sodmo and gmorrah" ,  so it has been, so it is today. (we don't live in a clean world physically , mentally, socially, nor spiritually at all,  no,  not at all.