• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The telling of the preaching of the gospel of the kingdom will take place during the coming tribulation period and not before

Hi Daniel

That is not what the scriptures say.  The preaching of the kingdom is to accept Christ before the wrath starts.  To come out of Babylon is to dwell in Zion where the Lamb is.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 18:5   For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Sister!

Only partially? Exactly what point in Bible chronology are you referring to?

My personal opinion for a long time has been the 24 Elders are the 12 Apostles (Rev 21: 14), and the children of the twelve tribes of Israel (Rev 21: 12). Twelve is the number of 'Governmental Perfection' and twenty-four is the number of 'The Priesthood'. We know that since the Apostles and the saved from the 12 Tribes of Israel are now in Heaven, so that means there has been the general Rapture / Resurrection that has taken place. So we Christians are there also. 

It will clear things up knowing 'when' you're talking about?

Hi Dennis1209

This post is about the governors of Judah, and who are they?  It interested me, because straight away one thinks of Judah...that tribe of the Jewish bloodline.

It's easy to skip over, and not pick anything up, but the spirit is revealing something in this scripture if we read carefully.  Deep knowledge is hidden in the scriptures especially regarding prophesy..  Precept upon precept, line upon line, a little here and a little there.

The house of David, and Jerusalem were Judah before, but after Christ, there is a new Judah which are those who follow Christ.  Christ is the lion of the tribe of Judah, and whoever follows him automatically becomes a part of Judah (spiritually, through faith).

The OP clearly shows that at Christ's coming, he comes to save the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.  With Christ are "the governors of Judah", who will fight for them.  This is the difference:  Judah here is not the old Judah which was the house of David, but the new Judah.  The new Judah are the saints who have been "changed" to "immortality".  They are there with Christ and given full power to judge the house of Esau.  Obviously they are like angels now.  This is when the house of David and Jerusalem are delivered from their oppressors, and all their families (tribes).  They will know this day, that Christ was the one they rejected, and the true Messiah which came to save....for they will see it with their eyes now.

Therefore, the governors of Judah must be the saints.  Saints from all nationalities.  This is the new Judah.  The tents of Judah will be saved first.  It's not speaking of the remnants, but of those who converted to Christ, and Christ called the whole world.  These will be the new Governors of Judah, for they have become a royalty now with the King of Kings, and will reign with Christ for a thousand years.

I was not sure when I started this thread, but now things are becoming clearer, that to understand God's speech, we need to build upon the precepts we have already been given.  Precept upon precept, knowledge upon knowledge....till we get the full picture.

The difference is....the old Judah is not called Judah anymore, because it is given to the saints of Christ.  They are the new Judah, and cannot act until their crowns are given.

God bless.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

This passage of scripture speaks of the pre-tribulation rapture

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Sister said:

The difference is....the old Judah is not called Judah anymore, because it is given to the saints of Christ.  They are the new Judah, and cannot act until their crowns are given.

Okay, I think I might have it straight now, maybe?

If you're talking about Zec 12:6 and there abouts, after doing a little reading. The governors of Judah, said another way "the chief's of Judah." It appears to me it's talking about the Church of God and the deliverance of the church? 

Reading these verses a number of times I've paid little attention to the meaning. I had assumed it was talking about the Jew's and nation of Judah specifically. So your (our) point we're trying to make is, the governors of Judah is the 'Church'? 

Is this dense mind understanding a little better yet?

Guest shiloh357
13 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Dennis1209

This post is about the governors of Judah, and who are they?  It interested me, because straight away one thinks of Judah...that tribe of the Jewish bloodline.

It's easy to skip over, and not pick anything up, but the spirit is revealing something in this scripture if we read carefully.  Deep knowledge is hidden in the scriptures especially regarding prophesy..  Precept upon precept, line upon line, a little here and a little there.

The house of David, and Jerusalem were Judah before, but after Christ, there is a new Judah which are those who follow Christ.  Christ is the lion of the tribe of Judah, and whoever follows him automatically becomes a part of Judah (spiritually, through faith).

The OP clearly shows that at Christ's coming, he comes to save the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.  With Christ are "the governors of Judah", who will fight for them.  This is the difference:  Judah here is not the old Judah which was the house of David, but the new Judah.  The new Judah are the saints who have been "changed" to "immortality".  They are there with Christ and given full power to judge the house of Esau.  Obviously they are like angels now.  This is when the house of David and Jerusalem are delivered from their oppressors, and all their families (tribes).  They will know this day, that Christ was the one they rejected, and the true Messiah which came to save....for they will see it with their eyes now.

Therefore, the governors of Judah must be the saints.  Saints from all nationalities.  This is the new Judah.  The tents of Judah will be saved first.  It's not speaking of the remnants, but of those who converted to Christ, and Christ called the whole world.  These will be the new Governors of Judah, for they have become a royalty now with the King of Kings, and will reign with Christ for a thousand years.

I was not sure when I started this thread, but now things are becoming clearer, that to understand God's speech, we need to build upon the precepts we have already been given.  Precept upon precept, knowledge upon knowledge....till we get the full picture.

God bless.

Yeah, that is compelte and total rubbish.   Christians are not "Judah."   The Bible never calls Christians "Judah."   You are promoting anti-Semitic false doctrine and Replacement theology.

Guest shiloh357
On 1/2/2018 at 11:31 PM, Sister said:

Question:  Who are the governers of Judah?  I am trying to solve this little puzzle.

It's not a puzzle at all.   You are trying to manufacture a problem that doesn't exist.  Zechariah 12 is a prophecy about modern Israel and the governors of Judah refers to the government and leaders of the Nation of Israel today, who are in Judah/Jerusalem.  That is the seat of the nation. 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37

On 1/3/2018 at 11:51 AM, Sister said:

Recap

Zechariah 12:6   In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:7   The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

David of old was Judah, and Jerusalem was also Judah, but in Zion now, the Kingdom of God,  Judah follows after Christ.

Revelation 5:5   And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Whether one be from Africa, India, Jerusalem, or the West, ...there is no difference, .....all who are serving the Lamb are now Christ's seed, and are spiritually called Judah because they have adopted Christ's spirit.  Judah is the new royal kingdom, after Christ's heart, and they will rule with their King, the Lord Jesus Christ as soon as they are given their crowns and white robes.

In the Kingdom of God, there is an organised ruling structure.  Not all can be kings, or priests, or governors, but order and rank will be given from the brightest star to the least.  Each will have their own different glory and will be repaid according to what he has invested for the Lord.

When Christ's feet will touch the Mt of Olives, he will not be alone.  His host will be with him, whoever he chooses. He will lure the armies towards him for battle.  Besides his angels, who is Christ standing with?  Judah, with their crowns already given. 

Who will they fight for?  The house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem and all the families of Israel.

Zechariah 12:5   And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

Zechariah 12:8   In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

(their faith will be so strong, as no man can harm any-more, their enemies will be killed before them. The Lord has come to rescue)

Zechariah 12:10   And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

(They will realise the one they rejected has come to save, and will have mixed feelings of joy and sorrow, confidence and shame)

Zechariah 12:11   In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

Zechariah 12:12   And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

Zechariah 12:13   The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

Zechariah 12:14   All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

They will not magnify themselves against Christ's loyal, .....Judah ....ever again.  The new Judah which will now reign with Christ.  And Judah will not lift herself up against Jerusalem also (the other tent of Judah, who claimed Christ, but was proud and stumbled)

Sister, I wont' try to speak to specifics, but just want to encourage you that I believe you are on the right track………the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy so we have to know that prophecy is deeper than just the superficial natural fulfillments for those who are looking for a city whose foundations are in God.  There is often if not always more than one layer to prophecy……God’s manifold wisdom…..His word is spiritual in other words and we can’t fathom it without His Help.  For those who follow Christ we are to have our eyes and hearts fixed on the unseen and not on the natural realm…..for us we just see the natural realm as signs  of what is coming in the spiritual.  Like natural Israel is for an ensample to spiritual Israel (the Israel of God).

Since there is this biblical principle of first the natural then the spiritual…….so to me that means we will see natural fulfillments before the spiritual fulfillments of prophecies, in general.  Those who are enamored with the seen realm and things of earth will be given their heart’s desire, earthly Jerusalem, earthly temple and an earthly messiah….antichrist. That is why antichrist comes before the true Christ returns.  Just like the Israelites of old craved an earthly king and wouldn’t endure having an unseen king, so the Lord gave them Saul……….and David a king after God’s own heart came afterward.  Those who press on to a city whose foundations are in God, like Abraham, will find New Jerusalem, an eternal city and eternal life.  So for us we will find the deeper meanings of prophecy as it concerns unseen things and the eternal city, while those who are carnal will only see natural earthly things in prophecy.  The yappy little foxes that ruin the vineyard of the Lord, if they don’t change, will find themselves caught and put outside with the dogs and idolaters…..that speaks to dogs being fleshly carnal creatures, beasts that perish, and idolaters are those who love earthly things.  Hope that makes sense….it is a huge condensation, but thought you might find it encouraging to keep on digging sister.  Bless you.

Guest shiloh357
On 1/3/2018 at 10:51 AM, Sister said:

Whether one be from Africa, India, Jerusalem, or the West, ...there is no difference, .....all who are serving the Lamb are now Christ's seed, and are spiritually called Judah because they have adopted Christ's spirit.  Judah is the new royal kingdom, after Christ's heart, and they will rule with their King, the Lord Jesus Christ as soon as they are given their crowns and white robes.

First of all,  Where in the Bible are believers called "Christ's Seed?"  Can you show us the Scriptures that say that?   Where are you getting that from?S

Secondly, where are believers in the Bible EVER called "Judah?"   Can you show us the Scriptures where that is stated?

Seems like you  have a lot of made up theology that isn't really from the Bible and cannot be defended biblically.   Where are you getting this information from?

Christ told us that whoever follows him and overcomes, will reign with him, so the saints in Christ are now JUDAH, because we follow that line...Christ of the Royal heavenly kingdom.

LOL, none of that is in the Bible.  At least not the Bible God inspired.   Sorry, but you have a lot of erroneous junk that is based on a really sloppy handling of Scripture.  

There is NO truly biblical way to say that believers are "the governors of Judah."  That is just really out in left field and demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding about how to interpret Scripture.

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Okay, I think I might have it straight now, maybe?

If you're talking about Zec 12:6 and there abouts, after doing a little reading. The governors of Judah, said another way "the chief's of Judah." It appears to me it's talking about the Church of God and the deliverance of the church? 

Reading these verses a number of times I've paid little attention to the meaning. I had assumed it was talking about the Jew's and nation of Judah specifically. So your (our) point we're trying to make is, the governors of Judah is the 'Church'? 

Is this dense mind understanding a little better yet?

Hi Dennis1209

Yes, the governors of Judah are Christ's church now.

13 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, that is compelte and total rubbish.   Christians are not "Judah."   The Bible never calls Christians "Judah."   You are promoting anti-Semitic false doctrine and Replacement theology.

shiloh357

Lets just get to the facts first.

Christ is Judah, the true King of Judah.  His followers also must be of Judah.  Judah is the Royal tribe, the lawgivers.  Who will be reigning with Christ in the millenial kingdom?