• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/7/2018 at 1:27 AM, shiloh357 said:

The genealogical records were destroyed in 70 AD when the temple was destroyed along with the accompanying buildings in the temple precinct.  The modern state of Israel is a secular, not a religious country, so no they did not set about to decide who is from the tribe of Judah.

You have a very unbalanced obsession with the Tribe of Judah and it has led you to make some very erroneous claims about Judah.    Jesus is not Judah and Christians are not Judah.  

Hey shiloh!

Since you brought this up, I have a question?

Apparently "The Temple Institute' has everything ready for the third Temple; the blueprints, all the implements, a source for the unblemished red heifer and currently training the priests. As you stated I believe most if not all the genealogical records were destroyed in 70 AD, but if memory serves, I think some were discovered in Ethiopia not long ago? 

But anyway, I recall reading something maybe from the Temple Institute, that said DNA testing was being done for the priests, presumably from the tribe of Levi? 

My question is: Do you think DNA testing is advanced enough to tell if a Jewish blood line has any contamination in it? And do you think it's advanced enough to distinguish between the twelve tribes? I'm doubting that for the latter.

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hey shiloh!

Since you brought this up, I have a question?

Apparently "The Temple Institute' has everything ready for the third Temple; the blueprints, all the implements, a source for the unblemished red heifer and currently training the priests. As you stated I believe most if not all the genealogical records were destroyed in 70 AD, but if memory serves, I think some were discovered in Ethiopia not long ago? 

But anyway, I recall reading something maybe from the Temple Institute, that said DNA testing was being done for the priests, presumably from the tribe of Levi? 

My question is: Do you think DNA testing is advanced enough to tell if a Jewish blood line has any contamination in it? And do you think it's advanced enough to distinguish between the twelve tribes? I'm doubting that for the latter.

I am skeptical about all of that, to be honest.  I mean, unless they have the DNA from ancient Levites to go on, how do they know?  I don't think they went to any graves of ancient Levites and dug them up and tested their DNA.   It appears they are testing people with surnames like Levi, Cohen, Kahn, Levine, Cohn, etc. and I don't think that means anything.  But I dunno.  I guess these guys will be the priests for the temple the AC will defile, but during the millennium, the temple priests will be the genuine Levites.  The Lord will separate out all of the tribes, if I am reading Ezekiel correctly.

And even on the off chance that some ancient records were found, like in Ethopia, they would be useless to us today as they would have at least a 2,000 year generational gap.

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/7/2018 at 6:44 AM, shiloh357 said:

Melchizedek was not an "angelic" appearance.   At best, was a pre-incarnate appearance of Jesus.   That is completely different than "the angel of the Lord."

So in effect you're saying one of the titles of the Lord Jesus is not, "the Angel of the Lord" in the Bible? 

As I've implied before, Melchizedek is a fascinating person and not much known of him, but it does fit a theophany of the coming Christ.

Guest shiloh357
28 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

So in effect you're saying one of the titles of the Lord Jesus is not, "the Angel of the Lord" in the Bible?

I don't think so.  But I am open to being wrong about that.   If that is one of the titles of Jesus, I would be pleasantly surprised.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Bless you Sister....   I like the word you use, "translated"....the Word of God translated into Melchizedek.....amen, I think that is a right way to say it.  Spiritual bodies (glorified) can be translated (appear) in physical form, i believe, they can walk and talk, be touched, can hold onto things, can eat and drink, but it is just that they are not bound and limited to the physical realm, so to speak, not bound to time and space, they can also appear/disappear and walk through walls, and cannot die, or perhaps cannot see corruption is more precise, I'm not sure if they can die or not.....Jesus was transfigured before He went to the cross, hmmm, will have to ponder on that some.  But that is how I believe the Lord gave me to understand it at least, if it is even possible to really completely understand these things, probably it is only in part.....so just by way perhaps of understanding in part how Melchizedek having no beginning or end of life.....but could still appear and live in physical body.  Just to clarify that is what I meant by angelic appearance......a heavenly being (in this case the Lord) but in a body....I didn't mean in a kind of ethereal translucent form, floating-on-air kind of apparition or anything like that.  ;)  Though I guess they could appear more ethereal like that too if it is the Lord's will....the transfiguration for example was more like that, and maybe that is also similar to the angel of the Lord in the burning bush.....which we know was the Lord Himself.

I am enjoying the glimpses I'm seeing about Judah through what you are bringing.......it is encouraging indeed and glorious!  Mining for treasure in His word.....His word is so perfect.....puzzles and pictures and trails that lead to everything coming together so perfectly.  Amen, we are citizens of heavenly Zion, and it takes nothing away from natural Israel, which is/was a picture of the heavenly.  And so this is how He is not just the offspring of David, but also the root...it's wonderful, and you are encouraging me to do some digging too......may the Lord bless you.

We are on the same page Heleadethme!

• Praise God! 1