IGNORED

Since 2015 my health hasnt been the same..blow after blow..curse??

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Since 2015 at age 22 I have been struck with numerous blows with health issues. I’ve been verbally and medically abused by drs and have been to ER at least about 50 times since 2015. I have been mistreated by doctors, ER staff ...denied tests and when I finally get diagnosed it is a year or so later and then told to “live with it”. I’ve been made into a “psycho created pain” fool. No one takes me seriously and no one will respect me. I’ve walked out crying from drs rooms.  

I have begged and prayed to God so many times and cried rivers wanting to be healed and made well. I am unable to fast due to low blood pressure and feeling faint. I have trusted God in being healed. 

My family are in debt due to my frequent dr visits where they (drs) make me out as a fool and are abusing their position by lies and treating me like an idiot. Including ignoring me, laughing at me and telling me “people find a way to live with it” or just amused looks as the “hypochondriac idiot”. Told all my pain is psycho created.

I now have more conditions waiting answers and told to take pain killers. I am not able to get tests. I can’t afford private testing. I’m lucky I am able to get an X-ray through public health but I don’t think it will be able to see much. 

I don’t understand. I don’t know why God continues to disappoint me by letting me remain undiagnosed or diagnosed and sick. I’ve prayed and prayed and no answer

I am obese but tried to diet and lost 4kg but got weak and faint doing it. So eating more now. I need to lose about 3more kilos to not be obese anymore,

My current named conditions are:

hiatus hernia..(severe pain I get from this..no one believes I suffer this much) 

venous insuffiency (this is the pits as I can’t stand still anymore)

raynauds (not 100% confirmed)

depression

anxiety

panic attacks (which I didn’t have before all this. I have one or two a year)

social phobia

extremelt painful esophageal spasms

low blood pressure

high heart rate

ectopic heart beats

awaiting:  

possible carpal tunnel

neck issue...basialiar insuffiency?

What can I do to be better again? I don’t believe it is unforgivness as I have worked at this. I have not obeyed God in witnessing due to severe social,phobia... I read He can not answer prayers due to disobedience?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I've never in my life (and I am over twice your age) had a doctor laugh at me or abuse me and I wouldn't tolerate it if one did.  I don't even know what you mean by that.  While I don't doubt you are having problems can you not go to a different doctor?  Are you in the U.S.?  I will pray for you right now because being ill is no picnic and you are too young for so many problems.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

7 minutes ago, JesusIsLord92 said:

What can I do to be better again? I don’t believe it is unforgivness as I have worked at this.

Please, I'd suggest you ignore the evil things people say about you. Do not let it grow or sit in your heart, those people probably need to know Jesus.

And you?! Have you welcomed the Lord Jesus to your heart?

"Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious." - 1 Peter 2:1-3

11 minutes ago, JesusIsLord92 said:

I don’t understand. I don’t know why God continues to disappoint me by letting me remain undiagnosed or diagnosed and sick.

Sometimes we do not understand. But I know everything is possible to those who believe in Him.

You seem to need someone to talk to.

11 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I've never in my life (and I am over twice your age) had a doctor laugh at me or abuse me and I wouldn't tolerate it if one did.  I don't even know what you mean by that.  While I don't doubt you are having problems can you not go to a different doctor?  Are you in the U.S.?  I will pray for you right now because being ill is no picnic and you are too young for so many problems.

Please don’t doubt me..it is the last thing I need where people don’t believe me. They never do. Abuse doesn’t have to be physcial it can be sniggers, mockery or just general mistreatment. I’ve gone to different doctors but over here you need to enroll into a new practice before you see anyone else at another medical centre

10 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Please, I'd suggest you ignore the evil things people say about you. Do not let it grow or sit in your heart, those people probably need to know Jesus.

And you?! Have you welcomed the Lord Jesus to your heart?

"Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious." - 1 Peter 2:1-3

Sometimes we do not understand. But I know everything is possible to those who believe in Him.

You seem to need someone to talk to.

Yes I have welcomed Him In

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

17 minutes ago, JesusIsLord92 said:

Please don’t doubt me..it is the last thing I need where people don’t believe me. They never do. Abuse doesn’t have to be physcial it can be sniggers, mockery or just general mistreatment. I’ve gone to different doctors but over here you need to enroll into a new practice before you see anyone else at another medical centre

Not doubting you at all 92.  I'm just trying to understand.  I take it you are in the U.K. then?  That's important because healthcare in the U.S. is totally different from other countries.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, JesusIsLord92 said:

Yes I have welcomed Him In

OK, it seems you are bit stressed... I understand why if you are, things are not being easy for you.

But there are things that will not help us in any circumstances, especially on the hard ones like you are passing.

The Lord wants you to get better, but please have patience. I know it is hard to do it in such case, but the lack of good things in this case will not help you either.

33 minutes ago, JesusIsLord92 said:

What can I do to be better again?

Do you read the Bible? I would recommend you doing that for now, if you can.

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." - Matthew 11:29

It is time to focus on good things. I know it may be hard, but that is what will help you for now; then please ask the Lord to help you in this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  6,858
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Remember for one thing that medical issues often aren't some form of divine punishment; you can be doing everything God desires of you and still have them. His not taking them away is not necessarily a sign of punishment for some sin in your life. Continue to pray that God would reveal any such situation, or reveal that it is not the case if He is not using them in such a way. Ask for His purpose with these illnesses to be made apparent to you, and to help you find your way to proper treatment.

• Thumbs Up 1

@JesusIsLord92

I just had the feeling to say something to you. And I hope you get well soon, we're praying and hoping for that.

Please, when we are passing through a hard moment we feel the need to complain and start making many questions, and even doubting.

But we should not complain, the Lord does not like to see us complaining and being faithless like some people did when they were in the desert of Egypt.

"while it is said:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”" - Hebrews 3:15

It is a time to show, to put in practice, to really trust in Him. To complain will not help, and it may hinder God's action in your favor.

It is time to think about it, if you are passing through a hard moment then run to the Lord in humility, ask for forgiveness, desire a clean heart, and even cry if you feel so.

Then He will certainly hear you, and I am sure things will start to work for you. He will not let you crying for too long.

"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face,
and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,
and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Lord loves you very much and you will get well soon. Be faithful!

Blessings to you, in Jesus' name!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Sorry if this isn't the answer you wanted--but I can only provide empathy and share what I know.  Personally, I can't stand empty words, so I would never want to dish them out to another person who is hurting. 

First off, I can sympathize with abuse and mistreatment--and with "trusted" friends and family responding with blame/disbelief instead of much-needed support.  I can sympathize with years of things going terribly wrong in life--thing after thing after thing.  I can also sympathize with the doubt you feel about whether God is there. 

God isn't "with us always" for the purpose of ending all of our earthly suffering.  That and it's been my observation that the scriptures are full of story after story of people, who were considered righteous, undergoing not only years of suffering but years of waiting for God.  I don't see any promises in the Bible that life will be made easy for us.  It seems a very human expectation to expect this, and I'm very much guilty of it myself. 

What we can take away from that is that God takes his time, we may be clueless as to why we are being allowed to suffer, and that no matter whether life is rosy or not, we're called to live the way God wants us to live. 

Sometimes people offer me seemingly empty words, like "God is with us", but I'll be honest and say I don't find any comfort in that.  My initial reaction is, "I guess God being 'with me' isn't solving any problems and thus isn't very comforting".  I don't take comfort in things that don't solve the actual problem.  (My second thought is, "Is God really with me?"--but that's another concern entirely.)

I often wonder myself why I've been allowed to suffer so much in my life as well.  I may never get an answer in this lifetime.  I don't even think it made me stronger as a person...in fact I've got plenty to suggest the contrary. 

What I do know is that God not only created us but chose to endure incredible suffering himself, just to allow us a path to come back to him instead of being separated eternally.  He didn't have to do anything to reconcile us to himself--but he chose to, and in doing so seems to have endured more suffering than any of us will ever experience.  Not that we're in a contest with Jesus on who suffered more--but he would win such a contest, and for that reason, he can empathize with anything we experience.  He was, as the scriptures state, "a man acquainted with sorrow and grief". 

Logically then, we can only conclude that we're forever indebted to God--not only for giving us literally everything we have but for taking on incredible suffering just to bring us back.  If that doesn't deserve a minimum of our undying loyalty, I'm not sure what does. 

Personally, I have trouble believing that this life was meant to be pleasant for us.  Hoping that it will be hasn't provided me much comfort--mainly because a hope for something that keeps not happening is more disappointing than never hoping in the first place.  For some of us, a pleasant life may be the case, but it's certainly not universal.  What we can take comfort in is that we're not of this world--and someday, God promises that we will go home.