PATMEN

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  747
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

POST DELETED AND CANNOT RECOVER... SORRY!

Edited by PATMEN
PRIVACY ISSUES
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  26
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

I must admit that i have yet to analyze or study the End Times aspect of the Bible except for just reading it as it is. Nonetheless, I believe we are living in the midst of time where all or most things or signs depicted in the Bible are taking place. Surely as we see what is taking place around us and all that we watch on news or read in newspapers, one can't help but wonder if the end is nigh.. Nobody knows the time of the Lord's return except our Father in heaven. Nonetheless we were told to keep watch and stay alert, for "He would come like a thief in the night".

Thank you for the article. I do see some sorta links you have made there but I do believe that there will also be something beyond what human mind can fanthom, that surpasses our finite understanding.  

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Good thread, very interesting to consider this aspect of the words. 

Honestly, I don’t have an answer. I’ve been perplexed about this and the best I could do I consider mere SPECULATION. 

Hal Lindsey started that kind of interpretation with the Late Great Planet Earth and it made sense to do that. I’m not saying all of his interpretations are right mind you because I don’t know. I still remember him interpreting the 5th Trumpet Judgment  as helicopters.   Who knows? But we all can speculate, right? 

Looking forward to reading other thoughts. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎5‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:10 PM, Skyward Believer said:

Hello everyone, I am back in the forums and ready to write new articles this year about several topics concerning the Holy Bible and Christianity. If you did not notice in my worthy profile one of my biggest interest is Bible Prophecy! Today, I want to write about my point of view about the End Times! This will be possibly my first and last article on Worthy Christian Forums about this controversial topic between Christians around the world. I don’t want to start conflicts between my brothers and sisters in the Lord. I will not repeat the same Bible verses that you probably read and heard about a hundred of times in the book of Daniel, Revelations etc… I believe that some verses in the Holy Bible show the scientific and technological evolution of mankind during the beginning of the End Times! So let’s begin… 

Isaiah 31:5 New International Version (NIV)

5 Like birds hovering overhead, the Lord Almighty will shield Jerusalem; he will shield it and deliver it, he will ‘pass over’ it and will rescue it.”

Is this Bible verse writing about Fighter Jets or even Drones from the Israeli Air Force defending the newly recognize Capital of Israel by the U.S Government?

Nahum 2:4 New International Version (NIV)

4 The chariots storm through the streets, rushing back and forth through the squares. They look like flaming torches; they dart about like lightning.

Is this Bible verse writing about Automobiles or even better while they are stuck in the highways or when they are driving at high speeds during the night?

2 Peter 3:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

Is this Bible verse writing about the Atomic Bomb and its horrifying effects on the environment during and after its detonation?

Luke 21:25-26 New International Version (NIV)

25 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26  People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Is this Bible verse writing about mankind’s exploration of space and Climate Change?

Revelation 1:7 New International Version (NIV)

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”So shall it be! Amen.

Is this Bible verse writing about the viewing of the return of the Lord on mobile devices with the help of our social networks?

This is only my personal understanding of these Bible verses explaining the scientific and technological evolution of mankind during the beginning of the End Times! The wonders of mankind portrayed by these Bible verses can all become true in my opinion! I truly believe that we are the last generation of mankind portrayed in the Holy Bible that will past through the End Times and hear the Trumpet of the Lord and see the glorious return of Jesus-Christ on Earth with our own eyes… Hallelujah!

God Bless you all.

Your brother in Christ, Skyward Believer    

Hi Skyward believer,

Interesting topic. Good to see someone thinking outside the normal `lost in the past` scenario. here are my thoughts.

1. Isa, 31: 5 ( & onwards) We can see in context that this is the Lord Himself and His angelic army coming to the earth to deliver Israel & judge the rebellious. Further details are given in Zech. 14 as to how that will happen and it will be like a nuclear holocaust upon them - flesh dissolving upon their bodies, etc.

2. Nahum 2: 4 and also Joel 2 do reveal modern implements of a mechanised army in action.

3. 2 Peter 3: 10. After the trib, all modern civilisation will have been destroyed, and even after a 1,000 years we see only the armies surrounding Jerusalem, no atomic weapons. remember in the millennium they did not learn war any more. Thus I believe it will be God Himself who will `burn up` the elements etc.

4. Luke 21: 25 - 26. This is referring to God `shaking` all things for it is he that controls the universe. (BTW There is no such thing as Climate Change, just scare tactics of the elite to hustle everyone into the den of `Global Government.`)

5. Rev. 1: 7 This refers to the day of great darkness, (Zech. 14: 7) and the Lord and His angelic army leaving the heavenly realms and coming to this sin-stricken earth. Then by evening through the darkness it will become light. Thus the great glory of this approaching army will be seen throughout the earth for the darkness will envelope the whole world.  

regards, Marilyn.  

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  48
  • Content Count:  747
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks... for all the feedback concerning my article! I really appreciate it... God Bless!

Your brother in Christ, Skyward Believer :)