IGNORED

Medically Documented (including a surgeon previously on call for the US President) Miraculous Regrowth of Bruce Van Natta's Small Intestine Was Covered By The History Channel's Miracles Decoded Series and the DiscoveryLife, CBN and Yes TV Channels

rontiger

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

As you know, the eyewitness support of the New Testament on the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth is one of the best evidence that Jesus Christ is Almighty God.(saying this for the youth reading around the world) But I think this miracle is interesting.

In November 2006, Bruce Van Natta was a born again Christian, a husband, a father of 4 children and a diesel truck mechanic. While under a huge truck doing repairs, the jack slipped and the truck fell on Bruce Van Natta. The truck's axle crushed Van Natta's abdomen down to under 2 inches in thickness. Paramedics came and flew the heavily bleeding father of 4 to Wisconsin University Hospital.(Before the paramedics arrived 2 eight feet tall angels came-but for more on this you will have to read Bruce Van Natta's bestselling book:Saved By Angels.) Bruce Van Natta's wife, Lori, came to the hospital with only a Bible.

The surgeons couldn't understand how Bruce Van Natta's heart was still beating after the giant truck had almost cut him into two pieces and severed 5 major arteries. The surgeons stopped the incredible bleeding and then removed a large part of his small intestine.

Author and journalist Max Davis reviews much of the excellent medical documents concerning Bruce Van Natta in his book:The Insanity of Disbelief. 

Max Davis writes that Van Natta's 5 page Trauma Operative Note, signed by attending surgeon Michael Schurr,M.D.(Dr.Schurr has been on call for the US President)  says that over 18 feet of his small intestine were removed and sent to pathology. By his 4th operation, only 3.1 feet(95cm) of small intestines remained in Bruce Van Natta. Van Natta had weighed 180 pounds before the accident; but his weight would drop to 125 pounds in the following months. He was slowly dying because he did not have enough small intestine to properly absorb food. His family and church were still praying.

In February 2007, a Christian friend of Van Natta's named Bruce Carlson, from Walden, NY, felt God tell him to go to Wisconsin and pray for Van Natta. Carlson and a mutual friend named Brian, went to his hospital room. There Carlson laid hands on Bruce Van Natta and commanded his small intestines to grow in the name of Jesus Christ.(John 14:13,14) Suddenly Van Natta felt electricity come out of his hands and go into his own forehead and down to his stomach area. Van Natta felt his intestines wiggle and move around. He instantly told Carlson and Brian that he felt as though a snake had uncoiled in his stomach.

Bruce Van Natta immediately started gaining weight! His doctors were confused. They ordered an upper G.I. Track X-ray exam. The doctors couldn't believe what they were seeing. Senior radiologist Andrew Taylor confirmed in writing that Bruce Van Natta now had 9.84 feet(300 cm) of small intestines.   Before and after X-rays, CT scans and Doppler scans proved that Van Natta's small intestines had tripled in length due to the prayers for him in Jesus's name. This is a fact.

Furthermore, Dr. Michael Schurr operated on Van Natta again after the upper G.I. Track  X-rays showed that his small intestines had tripled. Dr. Schurr and the operative assistants saw the Christ-regrown small intestines with their own eyes. This is a fact.

The History Channel's atheistic "Miracles Decoded" series aimed to disprove miracles. Yet when they interviewed Dr.Michael Schurr and saw the clear evidence of the before and after medical imaging of Van Natta's intestines, even they had to admit on TV that there is no natural explanation for Bruce Van Natta's small intestine's huge regrowth. 

Bruce Van Natta is a healthy 160 pounds today and directs Sweet Bread Ministries.

Max Davis tells us that this miracle story has extremely reliable sources. To continue to disbelieve in miracles or in Jesus Christ, who is the God of miracles, is to simply refuse to acknowledge the facts.

References:

1) Bruce Van Natta(2013) Saved By Angels(Permission given to quote.)

2)Max Davis(2012) The Insanity of Disbelief: A Journalist's Journey from Belief to Skepticism to Deep Faith(Permission given to quote.)

3) Notes that I took during a telephone conversation with Bruce Van Natta on December 23,2017.

Sweet people all colors around the world and in America, please accept Jesus Christ as your God and Savior. Jesus is the only Way to eternal happiness in heaven.:D

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

Amen!!! God is amazing!!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  263
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, DJ7 said:

Amen!!! God is amazing!!!!

Yes Christ is most amazing , DJ7.

Non-believers keep on asking Christians for real evidence that Jesus is God.(The resurrection of Jesus-with its many archaeological[the Nazareth Inscription for one] and biblical confirmations-is the best.) Now medicine also has provided clear evidence of Christ's deity by rigorously documenting that He supernaturally regrew over 6 feet of  Bruce Van Natta's intestines.This is a fact.

I hope that non-believers around the world reading this can open their minds and hearts and accept Jesus as their Savior and God.:) 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

But we preach Christ and him crucified .    We all hope that all would receive Christ .

We preach to all.    Non believers will not believe just as we once did not believe .   HOW were our eyes opened,    by our own means or DID GOD OPEN them .

God drew us by grace to Christ ,  and now by faith in Him we stand .    The world WILL always want proof ,   BUT blessed are they who have not seen and YET believe .

Those rejecting him are doing it for one sole reason.  THEY LOVE SIN and thus will find any excuse to refuse the Light .

All false religions make claims and think they are right .    they have delusions which they see as truth.

WE cannot PROVE JESUS to anyone .    THE FATHER is the only one who can draw them.  we simply preach the truth , we reason out by scrips

some plant , some water .    God alone was the ONLY ONE who opened my eyes and even drew me to Christ and thus we preach the gospel

in hopes they receive it too.     But only GOD can open the eyes of the blind and only JESUS can reveal the Father unto Those who are HIS .

Thus we simply preach and reach , and if they reject and wont accept .  MOVE ON , shake the dust off and move on and keep on preaching to all.

Known unto GOD are those who are HIS and those who will be and only HE can give the increase .   we ,  we simply preach Christ and whoever receives amen

and whoever rejects damns themselves .     But what we don't do and I repeat , what we don't do ,  is try and find common ground or unity

Thinking every so dumb that this is a way to win one to Christ .   BIG no no .     We do not gather for unity with those who reject .  We do not gather

with any for good works or world peace or unity of any sort .    That is how one falls away .   We simply preach the gospel and as our LORD said if they reject

you shake the dust off and move on .       Now ,   let all praise the HOLY GOD and lift those hands in praise HIGH unto HE who has saved us and given us hope

and this hope is found ONLY in CHRIST and no other name , not man , no other religion or mindset saves .      STAY FIRM for many are falling away under a ruse of

joining hands and finding common ground .  Its a sham.      Raise those hands and praise the LORD .    And then PRAISE HIM SOME MORE .

and For us its easy to PROVE CHRIST , but no matter how well we try and prove it to others ,  ONLY GOD can open the eyes of the blind .

I mean how easy it is to prove that JESUS IS GOD .  REAL EASY  ,but to us we know this .    We all know people can die in any religion believing a lie as truth

But what they wont do is die for that religion IF they know it was A LIE .   THUS PETER , JAMES , those who knew HIM and SAW HIM ALIVE

after his death    ,  DIED SAYING THEY INDEED SAW HIM ALIVE after his death .     THUS that is TRUTH PEROID .   No other religion can claim that of their false prophets or gods .  

Jesus isn't God, the bible is clear on this. Jesus is the only begotten son of God. If Jesus was God then we have two God's or our God isn't the God He says in the bible because God cannot die, yet Jesus did die. Jesus says in the bible that God the Father is his God. He cannot be both God and his own God. Jesus also says God the Father is greater than him. Philippians 2:6 Says Jesus is similar in resemblance to God. Not that he is God. Hundreds of other verses prove clearly that Jesus and God are not the same person.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

21 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

Jesus isn't God, the bible is clear on this.

You need a new bible.

John 8:58  Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

You quote a verse you don't understand. Exactly this way I can say to you Truly, truly I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am. It doesn't mean I just said I'm God, merely that before Abraham existed God did exist. No way in this did I ever say I was God. Just that you misunderstood the context and meaning of the verse. They believed because Jesus was calling God his biological father then he must be God as well which is wrong, because Jesus was human, God isn't a human. Unfortunately Christians believe the same as the Pharisees did, thinking Jesus said he was God when he wasn't saying that at all. If Jesus was saying that then it means we also are God because we are in Jesus and he in us. We are one with Jesus as he is one with the Father. We are Jesus brethren, we are his brother's and sisters, God Jehovah is our biological father also through Jesus Christ. Does this then make us God as well??? NO it doesn't. The verse just means Jesus was God's representative on earth. As the servant represents for the master, so Jesus showed forth his master - God the Father. Jesus declared God was greater than he was, and that God the Father was his own God and his father. 

2 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

You quote a verse you don't understand.

I am not the one lacking understanding.

4 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

Exactly this way I can say to you Truly, truly I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am. It doesn't mean I just said I'm God, merely that before Abraham existed God did exist. No way in this did I ever say I was God.

What's with all the I stuff, are you claiming to be Jesus now?   And FYI, that is precisely what it means, which is why they wanted to kill Him for saying it.

6 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

Just that you misunderstood the context and meaning of the verse.

Again, I am not the one who is misunderstanding anything.

Exodus 3:14  God said to Moses, “I am who I am.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

John 1:18  No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, He has made Him known.

Who said to Moses, I am?  Keep in mind what the last verse clearly states.  If you want to have proper understanding, turn to Him, and away from the deception you are caught up in.

I Corinthians 2:14  The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

Praying for you, God bless

• Thumbs Up 3

Study it out first before you quote what it says. Because translators didn't actually translate things correctly. As they already thought Jesus was God they tried to put it into the word as they translated it. The bible doesn't contradict itself, either Jesus is God or Jesus isn't God. It can't be both. And since God clearly says He isn't a human or the son of man the Jesus cannot be God. Also Corinthians says only a human can die for the sins of humans. God cannot die for man's sins because man isn't God.

1 minute ago, DJ7 said:

Study it out first before you quote what it says. Because translators didn't actually translate things correctly. As they already thought Jesus was God they tried to put it into the word as they translated it.

I don't need anyone to translate the Greek for me, so that attempt won't wash.  I advise you take your own advice and turn from your error.

5 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

The bible doesn't contradict itself, either Jesus is God or Jesus isn't God. It can't be both.

Exactly, which is why I just showed you what scripture says.  God says to Moses, I AM.  Jesus says to the pharisees, I AM.  No one has ever seen God, per the other scripture I showed, so who is God that is speaking to Moses?

Think about it.

God bless

• Thumbs Up 2