IGNORED

Medically Documented (including a surgeon previously on call for the US President) Miraculous Regrowth of Bruce Van Natta's Small Intestine Was Covered By The History Channel's Miracles Decoded Series and the DiscoveryLife, CBN and Yes TV Channels

rontiger

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

So you base a belief on that verse when hundreds of verses say different.

Jesus cannot be God because God is immortal and Jesus died on the cross.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

43 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

So you base a belief on that verse when hundreds of verses say different.

There are plenty of verses, I was just trying to keep it simple for you.  Read what Yowm posted, there is some more milk for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, DJ7 said:

You quote a verse you don't understand. Exactly this way I can say to you Truly, truly I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am. It doesn't mean I just said I'm God, merely that before Abraham existed God did exist. No way in this did I ever say I was God. Just that you misunderstood the context and meaning of the verse. They believed because Jesus was calling God his biological father then he must be God as well which is wrong, because Jesus was human, God isn't a human. Unfortunately Christians believe the same as the Pharisees did, thinking Jesus said he was God when he wasn't saying that at all. If Jesus was saying that then it means we also are God because we are in Jesus and he in us. We are one with Jesus as he is one with the Father. We are Jesus brethren, we are his brother's and sisters, God Jehovah is our biological father also through Jesus Christ. Does this then make us God as well??? NO it doesn't. The verse just means Jesus was God's representative on earth. As the servant represents for the master, so Jesus showed forth his master - God the Father. Jesus declared God was greater than he was, and that God the Father was his own God and his father. 

well the muslims and interfaith will love you.    but In the beginning was the WORD , the word was with GOD and GOD is the WORD.  

or ISSIAH.................he shall be called wonderful , counsler , the mighty god the everlasting Father .    tough to deny that .    but allah and the all inclusive will love your thoughts.

This verse doesn't mean what you said. It's been studied out unless the other 385 verses that use word are referring to Jesus, they would absolutely make no sense. Just because words spoken in the beginning, doesn't mean they must be Jesus.

I've been studying this for years, if you actually study the word out for yourself and not just repeat what you hear, you will actually see what I've said. If you want to know the truth. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, DJ7 said:

This verse doesn't mean what you said. It's been studied out unless the other 385 verses that use word are referring to Jesus, they would absolutely make no sense. Just because words spoken in the beginning, doesn't mean they must be Jesus.

The scrips are quite plain and easy to understand .     men just twist things is all.  specially when they have agendas .     

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The scrips are quite plain and easy to understand .     men just twist things is all.  specially when they have agendas

Yes exactly right. Men want to believe something so they will make the bible say what they want it to. Satan has the agenda to make Christians believe what he wants them to. So when he appears as Jesus they will believe he is Jesus and most of the church will follow after him with open arms because he will say everything that the church believes.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, DJ7 said:

Jesus isn't God, the bible is clear on this. Jesus is the only begotten son of God. If Jesus was God then we have two God's or our God isn't the God He says in the bible because God cannot die, yet Jesus did die. Jesus says in the bible that God the Father is his God. He cannot be both God and his own God. Jesus also says God the Father is greater than him. Philippians 2:6 Says Jesus is similar in resemblance to God. Not that he is God. Hundreds of other verses prove clearly that Jesus and God are not the same person.

Absolutely wrong.  Jesus IS God.  See here:

https://carm.org/is-jesus-god

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Revelation 1:7-8

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,”[a] says the Lord,[b] “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Colossians 1:28-29

28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. 29 To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1