IGNORED

Medically Documented (including a surgeon previously on call for the US President) Miraculous Regrowth of Bruce Van Natta's Small Intestine Was Covered By The History Channel's Miracles Decoded Series and the DiscoveryLife, CBN and Yes TV Channels

rontiger

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:
6 hours ago, DJ7 said:

Jesus isn't God, the bible is clear on this. Jesus is the only begotten son of God. If Jesus was God then we have two God's or our God isn't the God He says in the bible because God cannot die, yet Jesus did die. Jesus says in the bible that God the Father is his God. He cannot be both God and his own God. Jesus also says God the Father is greater than him. Philippians 2:6 Says Jesus is similar in resemblance to God. Not that he is God. Hundreds of other verses prove clearly that Jesus and God are not the same person.

Absolutely wrong.  Jesus IS God.  See here:

https://carm.org/is-jesus-god

Actually exactly right according to the concordance.

3 hours ago, Yowm said:
4 hours ago, DJ7 said:

Yes exactly right. Men want to believe something so they will make the bible say what they want it to. Satan has the agenda to make Christians believe what he wants them to. So when he appears as Jesus they will believe he is Jesus and most of the church will follow after him with open arms because he will say everything that the church believes.

So, do you hold that Jesus is simply a man or...?

Jesus is the only begotten son of God, who is at the right hand of God in heaven.

Luke 2:52 Says - And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Acts 17:24-30 Says - God that made the world and all things therein, † seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;25 Neither is worshipped with men‘s hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man‘s device.30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

When we compare these two verses we get an interesting comparison. We see in the first verse that Jesus grows in favour with man. 
In the next passage in verse 25 it says God needs nothing from anyone. 
Now these two comments are actually opposites. On the one hand we have acts saying that God needs nothing from anyone and then on the other hand we have Luke saying that Jesus grew in favour from men.

For us to say Jesus is God is the same as saying God grew in favour with man. Which as we can see according to Acts is contradictory to what that verse says of God.

Also if we look at Acts 2:22 We see what the apostle Peter says to all those standing by that Jesus was a man (human) who was approved by God. 

Now looking at this from a trinity Jesus is God view we see this............

Jesus was God approved by God who grew in favour with God and man and we are the offspring of Jesus at the same time being our brother.

Also if we now add another couple of verses  Hebrews 2:7, 9 Jesus was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death on the cross

We can now see that God became lower than angels and if you think properly about it you can see that the devil is still an angel even though he's fallen.

So we have this now

Jesus was God approved by God who grew in favour with God and man and we are the offspring of Jesus at the same time being our brother, God being lower than satan while he was on earth.

Now if during his time on earth he was lower than the devil then there would have been nothing stopping satan from taking heaven, and doing everything he wanted because there wouldn't have been anyone to stop him.

Matthew 3:17 If we add this verse in we now have God in heaven speaking to God on earth who is lower than the angels. 

If we say they are equal then when Jesus was born on earth God in heaven had to lower himself to keep himself equal to Jesus who was God.

(Btw if you want to add in where Jesus was in the womb for 9 months as didn't actually exist until he was born, saying they are co-equal, God would have had to cease to exist and take on the form of an embryo to remain equal to Jesus) - How absurd.

As you can see it is preposterous to think that way, and if I keep going you would see it just becomes more and more ridiculous the more verses I include.

I use to believe the trinity and Jesus being God, but God showed me the truth in His word that it was a lie.

3 hours ago, Yowm said:
12 hours ago, DJ7 said:

Jesus is the only begotten son of God, who is at the right hand of God in heaven.

So He is eternal?

Now yes he is. As we are as well because spirits are eternal.

God has always been, Jesus was born when he was born to Mary.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

10 hours ago, DJ7 said:

I use to believe the trinity and Jesus being God, but God showed me the truth in His word that it was a lie.

And this is the greatest deception that will lead many the wrong way.

It saddens me greatly

DJ7 , what -whoever- has revealed this to you is not from the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD but of the prince of darkness of this world who has made all false religions ,  philosophies & doctrines and who seeks complete dominion over the world and to mislead and blind as many as he can.

God is ONE in three persons

Father

Son

Holy SPIRIT

John 14:25-27

25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said,[a] ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than  I .

This above text does not mean that the Christ is not God, or that the Holy Spirit is not God, they ALL three have a very specific function.

A good way to try and understand a little better is taking the nature of water.

it can be liquid, solid, and it can be vapor. Yet its essence is the same, its essence does not change.

Christ Jesus said:

John 4

10 Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.”

John 7:37-39

Jesus Promises Living Water

37 On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! 38 Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’”[a] 39 (When he said “living water,” he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given,[b] because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.)

Christ Jesus mentioned to his disciples that he had to leave so the the Holy Spirit of God could come into all repentant hearts who come to God through His plan of Mercy and Grace and teach them within their hearts.

God is the Father, the Head, the Son, sits next to the Father and The Holy Spirit is= " the Helper," the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My (christ's)  name,

Yes, they are distinct but of the same essence they are ONE and there is no ONE other besides  the trinity who God is, that is GOD. I Am that I Am.

That you do not understand this, is very serious, for the outcome of your soul.

It is all indicated in Gods word and we can point this out to you, but if you don't see it, then you don't see it.

Lets put all pride away, and pray to God that He reveal most sincerely His truth in our hearts, I pray this in the Holy Blood Redeeming Name of Christ Jesus. Amen! Amen! Amen!

Edited by 1to3

17 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

And this is the greatest deception that will lead many the wrong way.

It saddens me greatly

DJ7 , what -whoever- has revealed this to you is not from the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD but of the prince of darkness of this world who has made all false religions ,  philosophies & doctrines and who seeks complete dominion over the world and to mislead and blind as many as he can.

God is ONE in three persons

Father

Son

Holy SPIRIT

John 14:25-27

25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said,[a] ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than  I .

This above text does not mean that the Christ is not God, or that the Holy Spirit is not God, they ALL three have a very specific function.

A good way to try and understand a little better is taking the nature of water.

it can be liquid, solid, and it can be vapor. Yet its essence is the same, its essence does not change.

Christ Jesus said:

John 4

10 Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.”

John 7:37-39

Jesus Promises Living Water

37 On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! 38 Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’”[a] 39 (When he said “living water,” he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given,[b] because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.)

Christ Jesus mentioned to his disciples that he had to leave so the the Holy Spirit of God could come into all repentant hearts who come to God through His plan of Mercy and Grace and teach them within their hearts.

God is the Father, the Head, the Son, sits next to the Father and The Holy Spirit is= " the Helper," the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My (christ's)  name,

Yes, they are distinct but of the same essence they are ONE and there is no ONE other besides  the trinity who God is, that is GOD. I Am that I Am.

That you do not understand this, is very serious, for the outcome of your soul.

It is all indicated in Gods word and we can point this out to you, but if you don't see it, then you don't see it.

Lets put all pride away, and pray to God that He reveal most sincerely His truth in our hearts, I pray this in the Holy Blood Redeeming Name of Christ Jesus. Amen! Amen! Amen!

Edited just now by 1to3

Let me ask you to explain this

John 16:13 Says

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, thatshall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

According to this verse the holy spirit ONLY speaks what God tells him to speak.

Now since you believe they are all co-equal and the holy spirit ONLY speaks when spoken to by the Father, the same then must go for God and Jesus for them to be equal.

So the question is, who speaks first if they don't speak of their own but only what they hear from each other?

16 minutes ago, Yowm said:
1 hour ago, DJ7 said:

Now yes he is. As we are as well because spirits are eternal.

God has always been, Jesus was born when he was born to Mary.

Which Church or teaching do you identify with?

Pentecostal but really just a child of God.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Sound like  a combo.     jemormanism   or morjehovah .   like a combo of da both .  

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:
4 hours ago, Yowm said:

Sound like  a combo.     jemormanism   or morjehovah .   like a combo of da both .  

No actually comes from study of the word spending time with God, and listening to Him.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, DJ7 said:

No actually comes from study of the word spending time with God, and listening to Him.

Well something is off .     cause you keep denying those scriptures you claim to be reading .

Issiah makes it so clear ,  as do many other places.    even an apostle said my LORD and MY GOD .    JESUS did not say NO I am not .   

You seeing something all off.     Perhaps we should examine JESUS own sayings and see if perhaps you are not willfully twisting or omitting them.

I have noticed when one is off like this , it is due to they willfully disregaurd something JESUS taught .