JesusIsLord92

URGENT neck pain is worsening to strong confusion

Please pray my neck pain is worsening to the point of confusion where I am. Severe tonight. I lost where I was and still don’t feel right. Sometimes how to speak. Went to doctors they don’t care or listen just say “migraines” or something ridiculous..can’t get a mri..nothing...drs leave me to suffer. I’ve repeatedly gone back to be made an idiot. I’m lost and without hope. Prayers aren’t working and neck exercises don’t seem to be doing anything. 

I feel I’m about to have a stroke in this state. I don’t know 100% where I am right now the pain is so bad. If I’m having a stroke no one will help me... 

I don’t want to live anymore. I’m failing in my christian walk and not winning thus war. Im miserable and Christianity has been nothing but misery. I’m giving it to God but that isn’t doing a thing. I’m in so much pain. My back and legs are vibrating and my hiatus hernia is so painful. I don’t blame God for my poor posture.

I need a miracle that my bones move in my neck or something I can’t go on like this I don’t want to pray anymore. Asking for prayer is my last hope. 

I am alone and my family are deserted in a caravan park and no one cares. My stepfather abuses us too. Mum and I want to die.

I feel hopeless.. my pain continues to control every Aspect of who I am. 

• Praying for You! 3

Please pray ... Christianity has been nothing but misery.  I’m giving it to God but that isn’t doing a thing ...  Prayers aren’t working ...  Asking for prayer is my last hope ... 

No comment.

Please pray your Lord Jesus (as your nickname so states) to forgive you. Whether you believe it or not, it's the first right step in your state.

And I will do the same right now.

May the LORD our GOD forgive you and cleanse of every evil. In Jesus' Promised Name. Amen.

Igor

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying for you.  Have you ever been to a chiropractor? 

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Igor Evgen said:

Please pray ... Christianity has been nothing but misery.  I’m giving it to God but that isn’t doing a thing ...  Prayers aren’t working ...  Asking for prayer is my last hope ... 

No comment.

Please pray your Lord Jesus (as your nickname so states) to forgive you. Whether you believe it or not, it's the first right step in your state.

And I will do the same right now.

May the LORD our GOD forgive you and cleanse of every evil. In Jesus' Promised Name. Amen.

Igor

Forgive me for what? Is this an attack because I’m doubting God?

Forgive me for what? Is this an attack because I’m doubting God?

Hi again,

Have to repeat, ask His Forgiveness. And that first of all.

It is written,

Death and Life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. (Proverbs 18:21)

...whosoever is born of GOD sinneth not; but he that is begotten of GOD keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. (1John 5:18)

Every physical sickness has its spiritual reason. Think well on it. Don't add anything to be sorry later on about.

Maybe you indeed have nothing to repent of. In that case you are the second person in world's history after Jesus the Christ.

Igor

Praying for you!

• Thumbs Up 1

You really need to call 9-1-1 and seek medical help AGAIN to avoid worse problems... Please, give another chance to Jesus-Christ in your prayers and do not lose hope about your precious life! I know that the Lord is with you... Always! Here's a beautiful poem to give you hope...

Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

Poem by Mary Stevenson

I hope you find peace and comfort in your heart with these inspiring words... I will pray for you and to your entire (struggling) family in Jesus name... Amen!

May God Bless you... JesusIsLove92

• Thumbs Up 3

On 1/5/2018 at 11:58 PM, JesusIsLord92 said:

Please pray my neck pain is worsening to the point of confusion where I am. Severe tonight. I lost where I was and still don’t feel right. Sometimes how to speak. Went to doctors they don’t care or listen just say “migraines” or something ridiculous..can’t get a mri..nothing...drs leave me to suffer. I’ve repeatedly gone back to be made an idiot. I’m lost and without hope. Prayers aren’t working and neck exercises don’t seem to be doing anything. 

I feel I’m about to have a stroke in this state. I don’t know 100% where I am right now the pain is so bad. If I’m having a stroke no one will help me... 

I don’t want to live anymore. I’m failing in my christian walk and not winning thus war. Im miserable and Christianity has been nothing but misery. I’m giving it to God but that isn’t doing a thing. I’m in so much pain. My back and legs are vibrating and my hiatus hernia is so painful. I don’t blame God for my poor posture.

I need a miracle that my bones move in my neck or something I can’t go on like this I don’t want to pray anymore. Asking for prayer is my last hope. 

I am alone and my family are deserted in a caravan park and no one cares. My stepfather abuses us too. Mum and I want to die.

Praying!!

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, JesusIsLord92 said:

Hi did you see what i wrote on the Last request?Just wondering because i hope you did..Anyway...So sorry to hear of the Hard time....I Pray now JesusIsLord92 Agape

• Thumbs Up 1

How are things now?

• Thumbs Up 1