• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1963

There are Five in the genealogy in the Gospel of (Matthew Chapter 1; And in the Gospel of Luke 3:22-38) In Matthew only the women appear. but in Luke only the Lineal men are recorded.Two Names are ommited Sarah and Bathsheba referred as the wife of Uriah. So you have Thamar(An Israelitess), Rahab or Rachab (A Canaanitess),Ruth,(A Moabitess) Bathsheba as Uriah's wife. and Mary. These reveal different  characters of Israel  God pointed of the state of his people.That is to some mesures. Thamar " The put away" Was Justified. Pointed  out of by Judah." Your are more righteous than me" I would perhaps the point that these two Sons were slained of the Lord because the emphasis was in the bedroom rather than the family aspect. It is the old saying in our present world have some fun..Than you can think about mariage later!!!Perhaps the sin of Judah going to thamar thinking she was a prostitute! God. Refers to Israel as "a woman put away".God pointed out that hated the putting away. Even the disciples wonder at the Lord's Word responding ." It is not convinient then to marry!!The following one is Rachab another image for the prostition of God's people (Idolatry) which they kept going astrayed unto. What was Rachab's Salvation Faith. God is bringing judgement and sided with the faithful.Another Was Ruth the virtuous women A stranger coming under the wings of the Kinsman redeemer( Christ) in the New Testament who came to redeemed us from our vain way inherited from our forefathers... For Bathsheba whose Name is referred as the wife of uriah. "The slave" You have no record of her opposition to the fact of David courting and sleeping with her. Nevertheless the greater blame is on David's act and responsibility in upholding his role in God's House and service. I believe he prayed for the child that would cause grief to bathsheba.Even comforted her. Granting another child.The prophet pointed out to the coming of Christ.And the book of Romans point to reality of Slavery the Law and Christ the answer and remedy. Finally we have Mary a young maiden and a Virgin. Paul mention is jalousy for his children begotten in the Gospel. " I have espoused you to one" Till Christ be formed in You. Remark the wise virgin who kepted their oil were prepare at their Lord's arrival. Like the old Hymn say. Will your lamp keep burning when the Lord shall come...Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb.Will your robe be spotless and wither than snow....

gdpit_com_325838795_18.jpg