• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Then why are you condemning your brother because he is not keeping the whole law as you claim you do?!

The idea that people must be circumcised, keep the Sabbath (as if it was possible nowadays), or abstain from certain foods (such as pork), are not to be forced on anyone.

Do not act like this:
"But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, “It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.”" - Acts 15:5

Scriptures are clear that we are saved by grace through faith, and not by deeds of the law.

"Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they." - Acts 15:10-11

Then please, stop thinking that people who are not circumcised, do not keep the Sabbath (as if it was possible nowadays), and do not abstain from the foods you do are condemned and do not have God.
Those who have God have love for one another, they do not seek to live according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit that was given to them.

"By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit." - 1 John 4:13

Have you received the Holy Spirit by faith or by deeds of the law?!

Scripture is clear that all one must do to receive the Holy Spirit is to repent, believe and receive from the heart the Gospel of the Lord Jesus.

"Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ
for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." - Acts 2:38

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12-13

And the burden of the Lord Jesus is light, as He told us:

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." - Matthew 11:29-30

Then why are you requiring to people who believe in the Lord Jesus to keep the whole law, and eat the things you believe they should?!

If anyone is being able to keep the whole law then Jesus would not need to shed his precious blood on the cross for all of us.

"I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain." - Galatians 2:21

Then please, do not force rules on people so that they live like you or they're not saved.

"For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him." - Romans 14:2-3

Then you will tell me: "Then you're saying that people can live the way they want, in perdition, in sin, and do whatever their flesh desires?!"

Why do you think that?! Do you not remember that people have repented from their wicked ways and believed the Gospel from the heart and received the Lord Jesus?!

"For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor." - Galatians 2:18

"If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth." - 1 John 1:6

Do not be deceived, those who are truly born of the Spirit, seek and have pleasure in holiness and to be cleansed of their wickedness.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.
Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His." - Romans 8:9

"And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit." - Galatians 5:24-25

We are now in Christ, we are not friend of this world and the flesh anymore. We are ONE in Christ, we are children of God, please understand this.

"For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." - 1 John 5:4

And what the Lord Jesus expect from us is just that, that we walk in His Spirit, love one another, and consequently we abstain from evil. This is faith in Christ!

"For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality.
If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell." - Acts 15:28-29

And if the Spirit of Christ is truly in you, you will agree to what I have written. Because I do not write from myself.

"When they heard these things they became silent; and they glorified God, saying,
Then God has also granted to the Gentiles repentance to life.”" - Acts 11:18

Glory to God! Amen.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

And what the Lord Jesus expect from us is just that, that we walk in His Spirit, love one another, and consequently we abstain from evil. This is faith in Christ!

Let me show you the way to repent, I think you got almost everything else right though.

Matthew chapter 21

32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
Luke chapter 3

John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

10 “What should we do then?” the crowd asked.

11 John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”

12 Even tax collectors came to be baptized. “Teacher,” they asked, “what should we do?”

13 “Don’t collect any more than you are required to,” he told them.

14 Then some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?”

He replied, “Don’t extort money and don’t accuse people falsely—be content with your pay.”

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

You have been saved by God's grace through faith, not by works, so that anyone may boast. 

God's gifts are irrevocable.  

John 15, we did not choose Christ. He chose us before the creation of the world. 

Eternal life is eternal salvation. We cannot lose that. It is not stripped away. God wrote the names of the saved in Christ in the Lamb's Book of Life before he created the world. He knew the sheep that would know Jesus' voice before we were born. Our names in that Book of Life. 
The greatest gift a Father can give their created child is life eternal. 

God is not a man that he would lie about that.

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

And we could ask the one asking, "Do you not know that he who attempts to keep one point of the law is bound to the whole law? And thus he himself stands condemned".

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offends in one point, he is guilty of all.
(Jas 2:10)

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
(Gal 3:10)

Some people are so worried of sinning against the law that they end up sinning against Christ. Or we are under law, or we are under grace, there is no middle.

Have you kept the whole law without ever failing your whole life?! If the answer is no then you shouldn't be under law, the law condemns you.

But if your answer is like: "I did not keep it before, but now I do...". Sorry, but such answer isn't valid, or you never failed or you failed.

"But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one." - Matthew 5:37

"If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us." - 1 John 1:10

The Lord Jesus calls you to have freedom in Him, and He assures you that you will not be condemned for failing to keep the law because He shed His blood for you, for the remission of your sins. Do not despise His righteousness and His precious blood. He does not require you to keep the whole law to walk with Him, just follow Him in spirit and truth. He isn't asking much, right?!

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." - 1 John 1:7

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand." - John 10:27-28

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

Yahweh's Law, Commandments, Faith in Yeshua, Salvation, Grace; are MUTUALLY INCLUSIVE.

So many want to tear apart the WORD (Yeshuah) and His Words and make doctrines about nothing. This is done to support the roman inheritance of wrong-headed pagan thinking. If we can justify not observing the Commandments, we can do just about anything and call it 'grace'. All wrong.

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

our desire and love for Him bubbles to overflowing

"But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him." - 1 Corinthians 8:3

And if we love the Lawgiver, then surely something great is waiting for us...

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13

...and it is: Eternal life, and much more:laugh:

"But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”" - 1 Corinthians 2:9

Glory to God! Amen.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 1/7/2018 at 10:36 AM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Then why are you condemning your brother because he is not keeping the whole law as you claim you do?!

The idea that people must be circumcised, keep the Sabbath (as if it was possible nowadays), or abstain from certain foods (such as pork), are not to be forced on anyone.

Do not act like this:
"But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, “It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.”" - Acts 15:5

Scriptures are clear that we are saved by grace through faith, and not by deeds of the law.

"Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they." - Acts 15:10-11

Then please, stop thinking that people who are not circumcised, do not keep the Sabbath (as if it was possible nowadays), and do not abstain from the foods you do are condemned and do not have God.
Those who have God have love for one another, they do not seek to live according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit that was given to them.

"By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit." - 1 John 4:13

Have you received the Holy Spirit by faith or by deeds of the law?!

Scripture is clear that all one must do to receive the Holy Spirit is to repent, believe and receive from the heart the Gospel of the Lord Jesus.

"Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ
for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." - Acts 2:38

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12-13

And the burden of the Lord Jesus is light, as He told us:

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." - Matthew 11:29-30

Then why are you requiring to people who believe in the Lord Jesus to keep the whole law, and eat the things you believe they should?!

If anyone is being able to keep the whole law then Jesus would not need to shed his precious blood on the cross for all of us.

"I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain." - Galatians 2:21

Then please, do not force rules on people so that they live like you or they're not saved.

"For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him." - Romans 14:2-3

Then you will tell me: "Then you're saying that people can live the way they want, in perdition, in sin, and do whatever their flesh desires?!"

Why do you think that?! Do you not remember that people have repented from their wicked ways and believed the Gospel from the heart and received the Lord Jesus?!

"For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor." - Galatians 2:18

"If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth." - 1 John 1:6

Do not be deceived, those who are truly born of the Spirit, seek and have pleasure in holiness and to be cleansed of their wickedness.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.

"And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit." - Galatians 5:24-25

We are now in Christ, we are not friend of this world and the flesh anymore. We are ONE in Christ, we are children of God, please understand this.

"For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." - 1 John 5:4

"For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality.
If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell." - Acts 15:28-29

And if the Spirit of Christ is truly in you, you will agree to what I have written. Because I do not write from myself.

"When they heard these things they became silent; and they glorified God, saying,
Then God has also granted to the Gentiles repentance to life.”" - Acts 11:18

Glory to God! Amen.

People forget the teaching of Jesus all to easy so as to make everything fit into thier nich. 

The apostles rebuked a man because he was not of thier group, but Jesus told them to leave the man alone. If they are not against us, they are for us.  So I say the same to all the Christian churches, quit bickering over trivial matters and look at hard truth. Core values, we all know Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

We got a lot of bigger problems coming, namely the anti-Christ.

1 hour ago, Pudgenik said:

If they are not against us, they are for us.

When they preach another gospel, a gospel that is different from the one we received from the Lord Jesus, they are working against us.

Core values, we all know Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

The problem is that many who call Him Lord, does not actually have Him in them, they preach another gospel leading people to perdition, and consequently hell fire.

"Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" - Matthew 7:22-23

We got a lot of bigger problems coming, namely the anti-Christ.

Those who preach another gospel are anti-Christ as well.

"Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.
He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son." - 2 John 9

On 1/8/2018 at 11:09 AM, Justin Adams said:

If we can justify not observing the Commandments, we can do just about anything and call it 'grace'. All wrong.

I already told you that the law is now written in our hearts, and His Spirit indwells in us through faith.

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you;
I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes,
and you will keep My judgments and do them." - Ezekiel 36:26-27

"that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—
to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." - Ephesians 3:17-19

But you insist to reject the Gospel of the Lord Jesus by following the law written on stones.

"who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant,
not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." - 2 Corinthians 3:6

If you believe you will be justified by deeds of the law, or if that makes you feel justified - Then sorry, you are in the way to perdition.

"Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’
And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other;
for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." - Luke 18:10-14

"Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin." - Romans 3:20

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

Since we are in the flesh, we should bow the knee to the Almighty in the flesh. We also bow to Him in the Spirit.

The Law is the only benchmark we have to witness with. It demonstrates transgressions. If we dare to do away with the law, then we have done away with the Righteousness Of God. Yeshua, the WORD, gave us the Law and the Commandments.

That they should be written on our hearts is also a spiritual command and enacted by Yahweh thru Holy Spirit. That our hearts should be circumcised is also spiritual. Since the cross, we do not need to Judaize but we still need to observe God's Law. The Law has not passed away and will not do so no matter how much people argue against it - mostly because they cannot keep the Sabbath, but instead, keep the old roman festivals and the 'lord's day'.

It is quite simply a choice. Obey man's ideas or God's.