• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,553
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

You are not reading it correctly. You jump to conclusions as well. I am not SDA. But you have only two buckets I see. Yours and everybody else's. Oh dear. Saul met with Jews, Greeks and Gentiles says the text - ON THE SABBATH.

Paul took the Nazarite vow to prove he was FOR the law since some misconstrued his words. Subtle alterations down thru the ages have also altered the sense. And do not talk about context please since this is always a way people have of altering the sense of plain talking. Just read plainly what it says and do not twist it to your doctrines. An read it ALL, chapter and verse breaks OFTEN confuse as to plain sense. Chapter and verse breaks are merely a translation aid and do NOT construe topical senses or chapter/subject breaks. Read the whole thing and do not cherry-pick verses to suit your doctrines.

You do not have a leg to stand on to tell people not to observe the Law, the Commandments and the Sabbath of the Lord.

That is called LAWLESSNESS.

Yhat is a false statement to call it lawlessness. when the Apostles said the gentiles are not under a yoke to keep yhe law of moses.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

And you can still break the intent of the law by not loving. Bearing false wittness to someone is hateful. Its not a way to love them. So if i bear false wittmess i have sin now because i broke the commandment to love othets. But shadows like the sabbath is not breaking the commandment to love one anotherm

OH. And why not? Yeshua said to love your neighbor as yourself - ON THIS HANG ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS.

I.e. this REPRESENTS and ALLUDES to ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS. So to practice Lawlessness, by definition means you do injustice to your neighbor.

And He said to them: "depart from me, all ye that practice lawlessness"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Yeshua said to love your neighbor as yourself - ON THIS HANG ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS.

I'm replying so he can see it again.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,553
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, MyLordsServant said:

Jesus says, "If you love me, you will keep my commandments".

What are the commandments again? 

You know.. the laws he taught from OT?

Which included how to keep the Sabbath?

You need to study the book of Gal. There are two covenants. The old one was the bondwomen. We are of the freewomen. Justified by promise of God. 

• Praise God! 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You need to study the book of Gal. There are two covenants. The old one was the bondwomen. We are of the freewomen. Justified by promise of God. 

Twisted scripture. Non-existent doctrine to confuse people.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I am not SDA. I am a believer for almost 40 years and I was convicted because I did not keep the Sabbath. It is not easy to switch to Saturday from Sunday for worship because we cherish Saturdays to get so many jobs done. It is about 3 years since I obeyed Keeping the Shabbat, which is a complete REST and time to communicate with Elohim.  His appointed time, our date with HIM.  If your boss called you for a meeting on Wednesday would you really show up on Thursday??

My life is transformed. I love Shabbat and look forward to it all week long. My date with Elohim. All the commandments are for us. Yeshua telling us to love one another as HE loves us, seems to be the most broken commandment on this site. I come here to fellowship but instead get caught up in controversies and insults back and forth. As I said I am not SADA.; I actually balked at obeying the REPEATED call of Elohim to keep the Sabbath because I don't agree with SDA teachings. How insane was that? 

Anyway, Sabbath was made for man and the rest is up to you. Elohim called it just after creation which I love cuz He was saying everything thing is done do let's REST. Adonai Tz'vot loves when we obey and commune with HIM on Shabbat and all His Feast Days. All the Spring Feast Dsys have been fulfilled now please watch HIM fulfill His Fall Feasts. 

With agape love for all here I post this comment 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

People are  trying to get christians to keep the seventh day sabbath of rest.

The Sabbath was a shadow of the rest in christ we have.

If you say we still have to keep it you are putting a yoke on others.

We are free to kerp any day to the lord. Rest on monday if you wish and honor God. 

Sabbath keepers, especially some of the ones on this board that whine about the Sabbath  are, ironically, some of the biggest law-breakers and idolators I have ever encountered.

HaSatan hates the Law. Hates Yahweh, hates Israelis, hates order. Loves confusion and twisting scriptures.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Sabbath keepers, especially some of the ones on this board that whine about the Sabbath  are, ironically, some of the biggest law-breakers and idolators I have ever encountered.

Nice conclusive statement there.

• Thumbs Up 1