• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

VERY PLAIN.     IF TWO commandments fulfill the whole law , AND THEY DO

then what happens if we LOVE NOT GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART .   AND Now its time to break this down so simple a lil barley weened child could see it.

IF a man loves not me   He keeps not my sayings.       THE SAYINGS YOU HEAR are not mine BUT MY FATHER , HE gave me what to say .

SO if we KEEP not JESUS sayings then we love not HIM, ifwe love not HIM we love not the Father , if we love not the Father, HOW ON EARTH can we claim to be OF HIM.

THE HOLY GHOST POURS the LOVE OF GOD on our hearts .     SO,      GRAVE TIME .     How many are gong to be saying

LORD , LORD did we do good works in YOUR NAME   ,  did we cast out demons IN YOUR NAME ................and what do they get told...........I NEVER KNEW YOU

WORKERS OF INQUITY who lived asthough my sayings could be omitted...........I NEVER KNEW YOU.    LET THIS SINK IN NOW AND FAST .

The character of God is shown in His love, and we see it what He wrote with His own finger, the Law is a small representation of Him and His love that shows who we follow. But it is not of works or self, but love for God and our fellow man, and only through Christ can we then be perfect before the Father. Christ in us, we in Christ, we are made free from the bondage of sin...and ready for heaven.

Edited by Hobie_
grammar
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I believe that the Sabbath (Seventh Day of the week) should be observed by all Chriatians no matter of their denomination.

I believe that everyone who respects and honors GOD and His Son Jesus Christ should observe Sabbath.

GOD Father rested on the Seventh Day and He Consecrated and Blessed that Day. He does not blessed any other day, but only Sabbath, the Day in which He rested.

Jesus Christ always observed His Fathers Sabbaths and even declared that He is the Lord of the Sabbath. So if the GOD Father is the Lord of the Sabbath and He Himself established, so and is His Son Jesus Christ, also the Master of the Sabbath, not of Sunday.

And the congregation gathering, and the service, and the worship of GOD, actually should be performed on the Seventh Day, snow or rain, no exceptions.

But it does not mean that the worship of GOD shall be only performed and conducted on the Sabbath Day, The Sabbath of GOD does not reject any other day of the week in which we can do the same, serve and worship our Lord, but the Saturday is the major Day of worship as it was done in the past by Jews, Jesus Christ, and the early Christians.

And not only the Sabbath Day is very important in worship of the Lord, but also all that relates to this Special Day. For example, on the Day of Sabbatical, the Seventh Year people forgave one another’s debts, and the land in the Seventh Year rested for replenished itself in order to be productive.

On the 50th Year, the major Seventh Sabatical, all the people also must forgive one another and release their slaves.

So as we can see the Sabbath Day and all its Sabbaticals have major significance, importance, and influence practically in all aspects of our life, as the spiritual, environmental, as amoral spiritual quality and as respect for the Lord Who established.

Isaiah 58.13-14

13."If you refrain from trampling the Sabbath, from pursuing your own interests on My Holy Day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the holy Day of the Lord honorable, if you honor it, not going your own ways, serving your own interests or pursuing your own affairs,

14.then you shall take delight in the Lord, and I will make you ride upon the heights of the Earth, I will feed you with the heritage of your ancestor Jacob, the mouth of the Lord has spoken."

Isaiah 66.23

23.”And it shall be from new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all mankind will come to bow down before Me”, says the Lord.

Hebrews 4.4-5.9-10

4.He has thus said somewhere concerning the Seventh Day, "And GOD rested on the Seventh Day from all His works" (Genesis 2.2),

5.and again in this passage, "They shall not enter My Rest." (Psalm 95.11)

“They shall not enter My Rest." In this verse GOD copmares His everlasting Heavenly Kingdom to His Sabbath Day of Rest. GOD had established it because the only Day of Rest He ever had was the 7th Day, which He had Blessed and Sanctified just like His Own Kingdom of Rest.

So, your Sunday is not the 7th Day, and if you disobey commandment of the Lord to honor and to worship Him on the 7th Day, how then you expect to entire His Rest (His Kingdom) of the 7th Day?

9.There remains a Sabbath Rest for the people of GOD.

Who are the people of GOD? Are they those who give GOD a lip service but do not follow His major Commandments, or those who follows His Statutes and Ordinances? If a “Sabbath Rest,” which means His Kingdom (verse 5) for the people of GOD who observing the Sabbath, then where are you will go if you disrespect and do not observe His Holy and Blessed Day of Rest and His Kingdom of Rest?

10.The one who has entered His Rest, has himself also rested from his works, as GOD did from His.

And Who’s rest we shall enter after death? Is not the rest of Jesus Christ and His Father GOD, the Kingdom of Their Sabbath Rest?

If you think you too smart, or too consumed with the ungodly and false church doctrine to worship on Sunday, and you will try to enter His Kingdom of Sabbath Rest on Sunday, then I wish you good luck.

Luke 4.31

31.”And He came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and He was teaching them on the Sabbath,”

Luke 13.10

10.”And He was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath,”

Why you claim to be followers of GOD, if you follow instructions and traditions of men and not the GOD’S?

Isaiah 29.13

13.Then the Lord said, "Because this people draw near with their words and honor Me with their lip service, but they remove their hearts far from Me (Jeremiah 12.2.6), (Ezekiel 33.31), (Matthew 15.7-9), (Mark 7.6-7-13)consists of tradition learned by rote (Mark 7.7-9)  (Titus 1.14) (Colossians 2.20-22),

This passage relates to all Christians who changed the Holy Sabbath of the Lord for Sunday.

Did Jesus Christ ever commanded to worship Him on Sunday?  But He surely observed the commandment of His Father concerning the Sabbath, because as He had said Himself, He came not to abolish the Law but to fulfilled it, and so He did wonderfully, including the Sabbath Day of his Father.

Above all, we can worship GOD at any other day of the week, why not, there is no prohibition for it, but only the Sabbath is a true GOD’S Day and only on this Day a special holy convocation has to be conducted.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

6 hours ago, Alex2165 said:

I believe that the Sabbath (Seventh Day of the week) should be observed by all Chriatians no matter of their denomination.

I believe that everyone who respects and honors GOD and His Son Jesus Christ should observe Sabbath.

GOD Father rested on the Seventh Day and He Consecrated and Blessed that Day. He does not blessed any other day, but only Sabbath, the Day in which He rested.

Jesus Christ always observed His Fathers Sabbaths and even declared that He is the Lord of the Sabbath. So if the GOD Father is the Lord of the Sabbath and He Himself established, so and is His Son Jesus Christ, also the Master of the Sabbath, not of Sunday.

And the congregation gathering, and the service, and the worship of GOD, actually should be performed on the Seventh Day, snow or rain, no exceptions.

But it does not mean that the worship of GOD shall be only performed and conducted on the Sabbath Day, The Sabbath of GOD does not reject any other day of the week in which we can do the same, serve and worship our Lord, but the Saturday is the major Day of worship as it was done in the past by Jews, Jesus Christ, and the early Christians.

And not only the Sabbath Day is very important in worship of the Lord, but also all that relates to this Special Day. For example, on the Day of Sabbatical, the Seventh Year people forgave one another’s debts, and the land in the Seventh Year rested for replenished itself in order to be productive.

On the 50th Year, the major Seventh Sabatical, all the people also must forgive one another and release their slaves.

So as we can see the Sabbath Day and all its Sabbaticals have major significance, importance, and influence practically in all aspects of our life, as the spiritual, environmental, as amoral spiritual quality and as respect for the Lord Who established.

Isaiah 58.13-14

13."If you refrain from trampling the Sabbath, from pursuing your own interests on My Holy Day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the holy Day of the Lord honorable, if you honor it, not going your own ways, serving your own interests or pursuing your own affairs,

14.then you shall take delight in the Lord, and I will make you ride upon the heights of the Earth, I will feed you with the heritage of your ancestor Jacob, the mouth of the Lord has spoken."

Isaiah 66.23

23.”And it shall be from new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all mankind will come to bow down before Me”, says the Lord.

Hebrews 4.4-5.9-10

4.He has thus said somewhere concerning the Seventh Day, "And GOD rested on the Seventh Day from all His works" (Genesis 2.2),

“They shall not enter My Rest." In this verse GOD copmares His everlasting Heavenly Kingdom to His Sabbath Day of Rest. GOD had established it because the only Day of Rest He ever had was the 7th Day, which He had Blessed and Sanctified just like His Own Kingdom of Rest.

So, your Sunday is not the 7th Day, and if you disobey commandment of the Lord to honor and to worship Him on the 7th Day, how then you expect to entire His Rest (His Kingdom) of the 7th Day?

Who are the people of GOD? Are they those who give GOD a lip service but do not follow His major Commandments, or those who follows His Statutes and Ordinances? If a “Sabbath Rest,” which means His Kingdom (verse 5) for the people of GOD who observing the Sabbath, then where are you will go if you disrespect and do not observe His Holy and Blessed Day of Rest and His Kingdom of Rest?

10.The one who has entered His Rest, has himself also rested from his works, as GOD did from His.

And Who’s rest we shall enter after death? Is not the rest of Jesus Christ and His Father GOD, the Kingdom of Their Sabbath Rest?

If you think you too smart, or too consumed with the ungodly and false church doctrine to worship on Sunday, and you will try to enter His Kingdom of Sabbath Rest on Sunday, then I wish you good luck.

Luke 4.31

31.”And He came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and He was teaching them on the Sabbath,”

Luke 13.10

Why you claim to be followers of GOD, if you follow instructions and traditions of men and not the GOD’S?

Isaiah 29.13

13.Then the Lord said, "Because this people draw near with their words and honor Me with their lip service, but they remove their hearts far from Me (Jeremiah 12.2.6), (Ezekiel 33.31), (Matthew 15.7-9), (Mark 7.6-7-13)consists of tradition learned by rote (Mark 7.7-9)  (Titus 1.14) (Colossians 2.20-22),

This passage relates to all Christians who changed the Holy Sabbath of the Lord for Sunday.

Did Jesus Christ ever commanded to worship Him on Sunday?  But He surely observed the commandment of His Father concerning the Sabbath, because as He had said Himself, He came not to abolish the Law but to fulfilled it, and so He did wonderfully, including the Sabbath Day of his Father.

Above all, we can worship GOD at any other day of the week, why not, there is no prohibition for it, but only the Sabbath is a true GOD’S Day and only on this Day a special holy convocation has to be conducted.

I don't think you read all the many posts. We have debated all this. You can take scripture and use verses to prove your point. But if you take it out of context you will change the message. The Sabbath was for Isarel and not for us. There is no commandments in the new testament commanding us to keep the seventh day Sabbath. James would have told the gentiles at the council if it was still commanded.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Genesis 2:2-3                                                        Matthew 12:8-12

Exodus 16:26-29                                                   Matthew 24:20

Exodus 20:8-11                                                      Luke 4:16    4:31   6:2-5

Deuteronomy 5:12-15                                            Acts 13:14-44   15:21   17:2    18:4                    Revelation 22

Ezekiel 20:12-24                                                   Colossians 2:16                                                       

Ezekiel 22:26      23:38    44:24

Malachi 3:6

Revelation 22

12 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I don't think you read all the many posts. We have debated all this. You can take scripture and use verses to prove your point. But if you take it out of context you will change the message. The Sabbath was for Isarel and not for us. There is no commandments in the new testament commanding us to keep the seventh day Sabbath. James would have told the gentiles at the council if it was still commanded.

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:  Exodus 20:10

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:32 PM, Alex2165 said:

Isaiah 58.13-14

Isaiah 66.23

Hebrews 4.4-5.9-10

Luke 4.31

Luke 13.10

Isaiah 29.13

And yet there is resistance to Gods truth, why, is the question.

Edited by Hobie_
grammar

Peaceful Sabbath all

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

On 1/31/2018 at 2:26 AM, Wayne222 said:

I must make a point here that many will miss.

They were meeting on the Sabbath every week. James also did not say about the food laws either. To them, food was the consumption of FOOD on their list, not the vacuum cleaner animals that were considered NOT edible. It was taken as a given that the Sabbath was what God intended. It was the way they did things. Anything meant from Yahweh for His people was for ALL His people. Distinguishing between Israel, the Jews, the Gentiles etc., is merely a latter day ploy to disregard scripture that does not agree with man made dogmas or man made laws. Saul said that there was no distinction between Jew, Greek, Scythian, male or female. We are all in one body of the Lord Yeshuah.

You are free to disregard the law of the Lord if you so wish. He gave us freedom to do so. But is this a way we show we love Him? "If you love me, keep my commandments". This is what the Lord said. He did not say pray the sinner's prayer then do as you like. He said take up your cross and FOLLOW ME.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 1/7/2018 at 1:38 PM, MyLordsServant said:

Tell me clearly and plainly.

1) Did Jesus teach how to keep the Sabbath?

or 

2) Did Jesus teach against keeping the Sabbath?

1) NO

2) No, not while He was still alive as men were thus not yet under the Law of Grace since Jesus hadnt died yet