• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

57 minutes ago, Riccardo said:

Wonderfully put brother I agree 100% on your insight, The problem most seem to have with Sabbath keepers, such as myself. We are automatically said to be under the bondage of the law. Why, because I hold to the 10 commandments & not 9, I believe in all the freedom you mentioned, but don't believe God created the 4th commandment as & burden. Jesus showed where the religious leaders had placed added regulations on the sabbath & freed it from their grasp. But soon as you say you hold to the sabbath, those that don't, say sabbath keepers must hold to it with all the ADDED man made regulations.  

The scripture of Romans 14 you bring up, let no man judge you on food drink & days is about food offered to Idles & ceremonial sabbaths. I think most think differently on that because of incorrect translation of Romans 14:14 , you can easily check in out in your concordance. 

Either way I respect your decision on that. God bless brother

What some do not yet realize is this .     I asked the question what is sin.

the answer .  sin is the transgression of the law .    or did paul lie .     So while I know the law does not earn me righteousness nor salvation ,  no under it

I am only convinced as a transgressor.  for all man has sinned not one is righteous.  SO JESUS is the only savoir

but the JESUS I KNOW and LOVE aint no minister of lawlessness.    NOPE that one is the dark one  .    So many are going to be told I never knew you

you who worked inquity.  as concerning meats, days and drinks my advice is do all by faith , for whatever is not of faith IS SIN.    But always remember

don't condemn any when it comes to such things.    I am not to persuade any who eats not meat , TO EAT MEAT nor eat any meat before them

in fact the safer thing is to eat no meat lest it cause my brother to offend.    I have to warn us all,  my advice is start warning the people

to cease from twisting JESUS sayings.     what would it matter if a man ate meat or did not eat meat if he is living in adultery or sin.  it wont .

Even if I abstained from all meats , yet was hugging my second or third wife ,   ADULTERER is what I am .   THAT one has to be pulled out of .

Focus on JESUS sayings and the rest comes together.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:00 PM, Wayne222 said:

My friend this is not a SDA board not everyone keeps the Sabbath.  Peace every day.

Should have been more clear, by saying all those that honor the Seventh  Day. I'm not sda either. Sounds like stereotyping, not all that choose to Honor Sabbath are sda. Have a Peaceful Tuesday.

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Again that was for the JEWS not us

And the cattle, and the strangers, and.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

34 minutes ago, brotherdon said:

Should have been more clear, by saying all those that honor the Seventh  Day. I'm not sda either. Sounds like stereotyping, not all that choose to Honor Sabbath are sda. Have a Peaceful Tuesday.

What church do you go to ?

I don't go to church, but follow a mixture of beliefs, that all lead to Yeshua, as King, High Priest, Prince, Wonderful Counselor, and He is so much more to me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

23 hours ago, brotherdon said:

I don't go to church, but follow a mixture of beliefs, that all lead to Yeshua, as King, High Priest, Prince, Wonderful Counselor, and He is so much more to me.

What would these beliefs be though? Do be careful here that you arent being led astray. 

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

What would these beliefs be though? Do be careful here that you arent being led astray. 

Been working 37 years, if it ain't broke why fix it? To begin with that the commandments that The Almighty wrote with His own finger go for today.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 9:05 AM, brotherdon said:

Been working 37 years, if it ain't broke why fix it? To begin with that the commandments that The Almighty wrote with His own finger go for today.

Why don't you belong to a Sabbath keeping church ? I used to belong to the worldwide church of God. I left a long time ago. My views have change but if I still believe that way I would not want to be alone.