missmuffet

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

i was not thinking of OP when i made the snake comment btw.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

15 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Because of my age, just happen to think of something. In the vernacular, when was the last time you ever heard of a Congressman called or referred to as a "statesman"?

Amen........there seems to be dearth of good leadership all over the western world in general, as our nations continue sliding down a slope of increasing paganism.

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Things are escalating at a fast speed. I would hate to see what our world is like in 10 years :mellow: The laws seem to be for everyone else but themselves. I hate to say this but if Oprah runs for President she just might make it.

Amen, escalating is a good word, and we do see this on forums too  ;)  though sometimes misunderstanding can easily arise as well, due to the nature of written format.

Regarding the Presidency, may God have mercy on America, is all I will say.......

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  220
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I agree that the bizarre and downright unscriptural posts have increased since probably last spring.  But the way to counter them is not to go all N. Korea on people but rather to counter them. When did a closed society ever work?  When did a closed mind ever learn anything?  Even if we are just learning that another POV is totally whacked, it's still learning and can serve to strengthen our faith.  Discussion only works when there are various viewpoints and not just a big group all agreeing on everything.

If this site allowed only Christians, it would get dull, fast

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The upmost betrayal to God generation ever.

It began even in my generation   ,   it just morphed into this generation FULL TIME and will get far , far worse.

The speed at which inquity has risen in the last twenty to ten years And world wide is astronomical.   Even back in the early to mid nineties

as evil as I was,  their was still respect towards authority and God.  Even if we hid our sin in the dark,  just as evil.

BUT NOW................they dance it right into the streets.   See, the world has always been evil and evil has always been in the world.

BUT what started to change back in the ninties, was the fear of being labeled as gay or as adultery.   THEN IT MORPHED SISTER.

AND IT has changed.    Those who used to hide their sin in the dark,   SIS,  they celebrate it right for all to see,

NOW watch.  what has also began to happen, is not only do they celebrate it .............they hunt the ends of the earth FOR biblical men and women

TO FORCE It on us .   And watch.   IT will get worse.     In time the only accepted brand of christanity will be the all inclusive sin loving one.

OH,   yeah.   its going to get far worse.    Watch the other religions , watch rome , watch media,  politicians.   Its becoming more and more about all inclusive UNITY

the dire need for it for world peace and stability.     The dark one knows what he is doing .    He creates the chaos and divisoins

all the while he is building the answer , an all inclusive universal Religon that if none bows down too.....................well,     we did read revelation .

I SEE Where its leading .   And time is running out .   SO we have to be here for one another.

Satan wants us isolated , because he knows their is more strength where at least two or more are gathered.

SIS,    I get called plenty of names.  Not so much here.     But yeah it happens.     Like water off a well oiled ducks back sister.

JESUS said I, we , and any who speak truth , will be hated.    SO we got to armour up.     Look I know some of you all

believe in pre trib.   I wish you didn't.   but ,  so long as I can keep on warning out to be prepared to lose all

and etc,   at least some will hear that .     This world is bout to turn viral hater against those who eventually do not conform to the all inclusive mindset .

My advice.  Better to die for Christ , than to live a king in this dung pile evil world.    and remember forgive all who hate and persecute us.

Amen, so true brother.......Jesus forewarned us that iniquity would abound in the last days, and He said many would be offended and betray and hate, people having no love........Paul to Timothy said perilous days would come and evil men wax worse, lovers of self, lovers of pleasure, etc........Daniel said transgression would come to the full........and we see these things happening now that Christianity no longer has dominion, and it is because the church has fallen away here in the west.......looks like the kingdom is being taken away from her, and we have to flee so we don't receive of her plagues........the strong delusion........it has a very strong cult-like (demonic) feature and especially so once it's leader is established so he can become the object of worship, and seal the people to the delusion so to speak.

Instruction for these days I believe from the Lord,

Isaiah 26:20

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

I had a dream about it too, and it reminds me of where Jesus said in His Father's house are many rooms, like all the rooms in the Temple.........seems to speak of a maturing taking place for those who obey, whereby we can ride out the delusion and not be caught in it, like Noah riding above the water in an ark with rooms.  It takes patience though, it is a long waiting on the Lord and looking to Him.....and it reminds me of Jesus saying to the church of Philadelphia, that those who keep the word of His patience will be kept from the hour of trial.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen, so true brother.......Jesus forewarned us that iniquity would abound in the last days, and He said many would be offended and betray and hate, people having no love........Paul to Timothy said perilous days would come and evil men wax worse, lovers of self, lovers of pleasure, etc........Daniel said transgression would come to the full........and we see these things happening now that Christianity no longer has dominion, and it is because the church has fallen away here in the west.......looks like the kingdom is being taken away from her, and we have to flee so we don't receive of her plagues........the strong delusion........it has a very strong cult-like (demonic) feature and especially so once it's leader is established so he can become the object of worship, and seal the people to the delusion so to speak.

Instruction for these days I believe from the Lord,

Isaiah 26:20

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

I had a dream about it too, and it reminds me of where Jesus said in His Father's house are many rooms, like all the rooms in the Temple.........seems to speak of a maturing taking place for those who obey, whereby we can ride out the delusion and not be caught in it, like Noah riding above the water in an ark with rooms.  It takes patience though, it is a long waiting on the Lord and looking to Him.....and it reminds me of Jesus saying to the church of Philadelphia, that those who keep the word of His patience will be kept from the hour of trial.

The ark:

Genesis 6:14

So make yourself an ark of cypress wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out.

The temple:

1 Kings 6:10

And he built the side rooms all along the temple. The height of each was five cubits, and they were attached to the temple by beams of cedar.

The Father’s house:

John 14:2

My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

More about inner rooms where we have communion with God:

Luke 12:3

What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.

A warning about the inner rooms of the Temple (inner rooms likened also to our wilderness):

Mat 24:26

“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Steve_K said:

If this site allowed only Christians, it would get dull, fast

Not only that, Steve.  There would be no way for seekers or nonbelievers to ask questions or express themselves. I think the way George keeps nonbelievers in certain forums is a good idea though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

The ark:

Genesis 6:14

So make yourself an ark of cypress wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out.

The temple:

1 Kings 6:10

And he built the side rooms all along the temple. The height of each was five cubits, and they were attached to the temple by beams of cedar.

The Father’s house:

John 14:2

My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

More about inner rooms where we have communion with God:

Luke 12:3

What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.

A warning about the inner rooms of the Temple (inner rooms likened also to our wilderness):

Mat 24:26

“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.

Sister here is the upmost beauty of it.     IF we IN CHRIST we in that ark.    Let us flee the false tabernacles of men gone wrong and

enter into the ark of his covenant , wherein the doors are sealed against any false hoods of man that try and enter in.

IF one truly knows, has and is of JESUS,   in fast time they have their senses discerned to know between the evil and the good

between the fresh fruits of JESUS sayings and the vile fruits of mens mix.

The spirit keeps us, the doctrine of the holy bible we feed on.  and all else that speaks gets tested period.     No man should desire the preeminence

ONLY JESUS has that right .  HE alone.    all men , all spirits , all words, all sayings , all actions and all deeds, must always be tested.  For man is fallible

BUT GOD, HIS WORD , HE ALONE is not .    And no matter how it angers mens pride that I don't just bow down to their doctrine. ,   I say oh well.

Man aint my judge and if we don't Have Christ , their is no mercy on judgment day, just wrath and bitter weeping .

This world is not my judge , though it will judge us harshly,  the govt is not my judge , man is not my judge.  GOD IS  and if that offends

then so be it .    We got souls to warn and encourage.  AND that is going to get in the way of the all inclusive world peace gospel.

Better to be hated ,  better to suffer,  better to die that at least some of our enemies repent and have life , than to heed that sorry wicked dungpile world peace all inclusive

SAVE NONE GOSPLE .    Better to have the whole world as one hating us, beating us , rejecting us, shunning us

placing some n prison, in time killing many they will.   Its better to suffer the harshest things from man,  than to live a king in this hell hole all inclusive God hating system and world.

ONWARD in the LORD brethren, ONWARD , its only going to get darker in this world , more delusion , more betryals,  ,    ONLY WORSE.

But even on my worst day and worst hour ,    I will have more joy , peace and hope than they do on their best day.    WE SHALL ABOUND , FOR GOD IS WITH US

HE IS WITH HIS OWN , even unto the end.     AMEN. 

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Not only that, Steve.  There would be no way for seekers or nonbelievers to ask questions or express themselves. I think the way George keeps nonbelievers in certain forums is a good idea though.

Morning glory you seem as if you know what I am about to say next.

And we all need to be on guard against this.

Did you know that lets say I had an agenda,    I could come in and play christain , yet all the while I am trying to sow doubt and confusion to lead many astray.

WATCH OUT FOR THEM MORNING GLORY.........................they are amongst us .   they truly are amonst us .   I would name some names

but that would get me booted out .    Instead when I spot them ,  by sound doctrine they doctrine will get shut down and warned out against .

Anyone can come in under the guise of being a christain with a whole nother motive.   You be blessed sister.      

40 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I have over the years watched this happen.    I seen once christain sites, go totally the wrong way.

And we need to be on guard.     Their is a monster agenda to get the people to accept the mindset of an all inclusive gospel.

They are here already.   only a few of them have I spotted.     Most people who err, are just not biblically sound ,  but these ,  oh no sis,  they know what they doing

and they KNOW HOW to make it seem as love and all good.   You watch OUT FOR THESE .