I've been having some minor sickness for 3 weeks or so associated w/cold and flu season.  Today, it seems to have gotten worse.  My headache went from minor to more severe and persistent. I am more stuffy.  My eyes are watery and I'm sneezing.  I am also wheezing.  I do have asthma and allergies, which don't help these things.  I also have CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome) which can make me more susceptible to getting sick easier.  I've been know to have chronic bronchitis, sinusitis, and pneumonia, so I'm hoping it doesn't develop into any of those.     

Also, I have a hidradenitis suppurativa (skin condition of boil like rash) flare up in my lymph areas.  It's painful and uncomfortable.  

I think I may have costochondritis.  I had it last year around this time, and it feels the same as that.  It's basically inflammation of the cartilage by the sternum.  It mimics a heart attack, and feels like someone is stabbing you in the chest.  

If you would be so kind as to pray for me about these things, I would be most appreciative.  Thank you!  ~ Gem

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 10

Praying

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

praying. Hope you feel much better.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Praying now...if you can tell its gonna be bad i would go get meds from doctor...i have insurance so i just went to the ER the other day and got meds...im glad i did because even with the meds it was bad.i used to wait till i could barly move...hopefully i wont wait that long anymore.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

7 hours ago, Gemstone777 said:

I've been having some minor sickness for 3 weeks or so associated w/cold and flu season.  Today, it seems to have gotten worse.  My headache went from minor to more severe and persistent. I am more stuffy.  My eyes are watery and I'm sneezing.  I am also wheezing.  I do have asthma and allergies, which don't help these things.  I also have CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome) which can make me more susceptible to getting sick easier.  I've been know to have chronic bronchitis, sinusitis, and pneumonia, so I'm hoping it doesn't develop into any of those.     

Also, I have a hidradenitis suppurativa (skin condition of boil like rash) flare up in my lymph areas.  It's painful and uncomfortable.  

I think I may have costochondritis.  I had it last year around this time, and it feels the same as that.  It's basically inflammation of the cartilage by the sternum.  It mimics a heart attack, and feels like someone is stabbing you in the chest.  

If you would be so kind as to pray for me about these things, I would be most appreciative.  Thank you!  ~ Gem

Praying!!!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Shalom,

Dear Gem, I pray for you too. I Jesus' Mighty Name.

Seeing a lot of medical terms in your kind letter, I guess you have had your share with doctors. Please remember that LORD GOD Whose we are and Whom we serve doesn't suffer the second place where such people & things as doctors & medicines should be.

GOD bless you.

Igor

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

Thank you all for praying and your caring hearts!  I appreciate you!  :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 2

I hope you will feel better soon with our prayers concerning your health problems my dear sister in the Lord. Praying for you in the name of Jesus... Amen! 

God Bless... Gemstone777

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

How's everything going now?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Skyward Believer said:

I hope you will feel better soon with our prayers concerning your health problems my dear sister in the Lord. Praying for you in the name of Jesus... Amen! 

God Bless... Gemstone777

Thank you Skyward!  I appreciate just knowing that my brothers and sisters in the Lord would take time out of their day to lift me up, and encourage me through praying!  I did have a better day today, some of the congestion and inflammation seems to be gone.  Praise the Lord!  Love in Christ, Gem  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3