Sign in to follow this  
Gowtham Reddy Ambati

Need Help to document Testimony

On 1/7/2018 at 11:56 PM, Gowtham Reddy Ambati said:

Hi,

I would like to share my testimony in English. However, I'm not good at English writing is there anyone to help me in.

Thank you..!!

Regards,

Gowtham Reddy Ambati.

Just do your best.  You can always email a moderator for help as well.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By B3L13v3R
      Snip:
      "...When I went to college, I was feeling like homosexuality was my core identity. I just knew that Christianity was never an option for me. Not ever. I just thought I'm a gay man, I can't ever be Christian. Never the twain shall meet.
      ...I just put God even further on the back burner, and didn't even think of God at all."

• By Jonathan BeWell
      My following testimony is inspired by shapes' post in the "Worthy Q & A for Seekers" forum.  And I quote, "How does God deal with those who have mental illness. Does he heal people from this affliction?"  https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/219239-mental-illness-god/#comment-2777709
      God dealt with my mind in a mess by giving me a guardian angel.  I have seen and heard her.  God had me born into an amazing family.  They love, protect and provide for me.  God gave me and the ability to discern real true friends.  Only a couple dozen never gave up on me.  God supplied me with doctors, psychiatrists and professionals.  Medications, personal care and safety nets caught me when I fell, repeatedly.  God commands my government, nation and community services to help me, however little and lacking it is.   God dealt with me by interacting with my heart, mind, body and soul.  Most importantly, God dealt with my sin by sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to save, protect and heal me. 
      I have been saved since 2016's Christmas season.  I dove deep into everything Christian and came up baptized on the last day of 2017 (also baptized as an infant).  I attended some prayer meetings last year.  They anointed me with oil and prayed for the healing of my mind.  Since then, God has been healing and restoring me among other areas of my life.  I feel shocks of energy surge though and jerk my body.  I have been told this is the blood of Jesus running through me.  When I am praying, willingly changing my thoughts to God's will, having revelations or meditating on God, I feel tangible physical healing in my temples behind my eyes.  It has the similar sensation of a yawn, a condensed vibration.  A Christian veteran I admire said something that stuck in my head relatively recently.  "I don't even think like that anymore."  It was a eureka revelation moment at the time and applies to what has been happening to my mind over the past year.  I am becoming less like the Greg of the past and more like Christ.  The Holy Spirit is alive and well in me and changing me for the better.
      The short answer is, "yes," He does heal people from this affliction. 
      How God deals with sin, evil, death and even demons is by offering Jesus Christ a place in between us and all those "mental health issues."  The secular world is leaving out God (in three Persons) as the ultimate and only real true solution, cure, coping mechanism and explanation, etcetera.  I am living breathing proof.  People would have a hard time believing my past.  People in my past would have a hard time believing my present.  My future will be hard to believe for anyone stuck in the secular world ignoring the one, true, living God.  Jesus Christ is alive and well and has made me so, eternally, glory be to our Heavenly Father!
      12 The demons begged Jesus, “Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them.” 13 He gave them permission, and the impure spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.
      - Mark 5:12-13 New International Version (NIV)
      3 Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.
      - Hebrews 3:1 New International Version (NIV)
      7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
      - Philippians 4:7 New International Version (NIV)
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      Praise the Lord, hallelujah!
      Praise You, God, for your purity and perfection!  Praise You Lord, Jesus Christ, for saving me and my testimony!  Glory be to You, God, our Father who art in Heaven!  Thanks be to the Holy Spirit's comfort, teaching and guidance!  All we know, understand, experience and struggle with is for your glory, perfect plan and unquestionable will.  I shall not want or crave anything outside of Jesus Christ's way.  Let me know if so, let me understand what You want for us is best.  May I pick up and carry my own cross, denying myself for You.  I worship You as all knowing, powerful and gracious.  May I draw closer to You and keep You as top priority in my family's lives.  You are first, my family is second and I am here to serve.  May I serve you reverently, fully and completely.  May there be less of me and more of Jesus Christ instead.  Jesus, You are thee only way, light and salvation.  All I need is You.  God, You take care of the rest.  You are in control, God, making and letting everything happen.  I am in awe and wonder of your creation.  I am eternally grateful, worshipping You and your Son for thee ultimate sacrifice and act of love.  This body is your temple, use it as You will.  Bend me from my will to yours.  It is all about You, everything concerns and relates to You!  Yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever, in Jesus Christ's name, amen!
      Sincerely yours,
      GregoryB
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      The Meaning of [eternal] Life
      All it takes is a short, simple to the point prayer surrendering to Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Be sincere and follow through. God takes care of the rest, you and every need. Remember to pray in Jesus Christ's name, for God's will. Discernment, knowledge and understanding will flow on God's time and limitless ability. Feed yourself with prayer, Christian fellowship, worship, singing praises to the Lord. Immerse yourself in the Holy Bible, God's inspired living word! The enemy will lie, deceive, trick and play all sorts of mind games in an effort to destroy you and your faith. Confess, apologize for, rebuke and repent from every single last sin committed ever. Call on the power, blood and name of Jesus Christ and be saved! Every sin has already been forgiven by God, past, present and future. His Son won over sin, death and hell. His unconditional love is true, pure and perfect. Tell your account to God with forgiveness. Make your life testimony strong. It is never too late. Christ's blood, death and resurrection paid your debt and price. You now belong to Christ, take heart. Your body is a temple. Keep trying and building on the cornerstone of Christ. God bless you and your new eternal life starting immediately, hallelujah, thanks and all glory be to God!
    • By Joshua-777
      Towards the end of this video, my friend Shawn testifies of God's power to change him. He gave his life to the Lord during the summer and the change in his life caused his wife to give her life to the Lord. Now he is leading people to the Lord all the time, sober, and getting off the street.