• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1963

He that heareth my Word , and believeth On Him that sent me, hath everlasting life.And cometh not into judgement but is past from death unto Life.(John 5:24) The Source,The Origin,The Offer, The Assurance. These are the four Word I would like to use in presenting the Gospel pointing toward the Trinity implication of Salvation to the whosoever. Firstly the source. We come to know and understand our need and sin by The Word. The standards of God are a lot more elevated than man. God go even in the unseen reality of man's secret and judge the intents of the Heart. The Lord remind his religious audience.Ye say... Because they perroted back the Word of the Law.But I say.....If you commit aldultery to lust after a women you commited the act!!! A little uncomfortable for the appearance they sought to show.The Word of God reminded through David. "Thou knowest my downsitting and my uprising..And before a word is in my mouth behold thou knoweth it all together." That there is an appointment for every soul ,Past present,and future to account.Either not for condemnation for believer at the Bema.That you do not perhaps understand the difference now and hopefuly will later.But there is the great white throne for those who died in their sin. Because of rejecting the love and offer of God to cleansed them and save them will bare the consequences of their sins without Christ. You hear and respond to what you accept base on Eternal fact.God's point of view.We take Him at His Word because of the Origin. In the Beginning God created the heaven and the Earth.God sent the Son to be the propitiation for our sin. And Creation in itself manifest the trinity at work( John 1:1) in One person.It is the work of God to draw all men unto Him.We are reminded this in scripture" If I be lifted up I will draw all men unto me.The speaker is only a tangible mouth pieces not to be occupied with.You have "The Offer" God so loved the World that he gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.(John 3:16) God is not willing that any...which means you my fellowmen and women. Should perish but that all come to the knowledge.Based on the Spirit of God using the Word and showing your need.What will you do with Jesus who is called Christ,replied Pilate to the multitude. Crucify him they answer.Take him away from reminding us our sin and transgression...But dear friend we must all die and face another reality.Sin's penalty death is just a transition because of one man's sin adam which we inherited. The Word of God reminds us such fact when point "It is appointed man once to die after this the judgement. He that believeth the Son hath Life but he that believeth not shall not see life but the wrath of God abideth on Him.

gdpit_com_325838795_30.jpg