• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/8/2018 at 7:50 PM, MorningGlory said:

This is one of the first photos of Earth and the moon from over 3 million miles away taken as the Osiris-Rex spacecraft moves away from us.  Another glimpse into God's fantastic universe.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/portrait-earth-moon-3-million-173000016.html

I don't know if anyone noticed the name of the spacecraft?  Osiris-Rex?  seems a little suspicious to me with a name like that... just sayin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I don't know if anyone noticed the name of the spacecraft?  Osiris-Rex?  seems a little suspicious to me with a name like that... just sayin

I did notice that name, 37.  I don't think it's 'suspicious' though.  The space program names everything after Greek and Egyptian mythologcal beings.  What do you think of the photo?

2 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

It is a Fujifilm Finepix S1.

I provided some details on it in a thread last summer:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/206327-photographers-lounge-and-more/?do=findComment&comment=2624166

Wow, that's one awesome camera!  And you got it for less than $5????  Or is that a typo?

57 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I did notice that name, 37.  I don't think it's 'suspicious' though.  The space program names everything after Greek and Egyptian mythologcal beings.  What do you think of the photo?

Which picture are you referring to MG?  There were a number of them.....  I'm becoming more and more cynical of Nasa and our other government entities... I'm beginning to question everything.  Terrible isn't it? LOL

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,182
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

56 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I'm becoming more and more cynical of Nasa and our other government entities... I'm beginning to question everything.  Terrible isn't it? LOL

You do well to question it, because there is a lot of blarney going on.

for instance i just googled:" through what technologies does man have to determine stars and galaxies?"

If you look at any of the sites that seem to have an answer they are all quite vague as they don't know as much as they make it seem.

I found this site that uses*** key words *** that should arise suspicion:

The Resonance Academy is an academic community and online learning environment that enables you to explore the science behind the ****Connected Worldview**** and the *** unified field theory*** alongside physicist Nassim Haramein, Academy faculty, and thousands of ***forward-thinkers**** from around the world.

The Resonance Academy was created to support the mission of the Resonance Science Foundation. RSF seeks to share the scientific knowledge, insights, and applications that arise from a *** unified view*** of ***the dynamics of nature*** in an effort to solve the ***critical systemic challenges*** we are facing today.

and you do well to investigate and question.

If you look up interviews of astroNOTS, when asked if they see stars in space, you get a definite no from some and a definite yes from others. It cannot be both.

If you google the following:

The Moon Landings Fact or Fiction complete fixed

you will find an interesting video to listen to

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

You do well to question it, because there is a lot of blarney going on.

for instance i just googled:" through what technologies does man have to determine stars and galaxies?"

If you look at any of the sites that seem to have an answer they are all quite vague as they don't know as much as they make it seem.

I found this site that uses*** key words *** that should arise suspicion:

The Resonance Academy is an academic community and online learning environment that enables you to explore the science behind the ****Connected Worldview**** and the *** unified field theory*** alongside physicist Nassim Haramein, Academy faculty, and thousands of ***forward-thinkers**** from around the world.

The Resonance Academy was created to support the mission of the Resonance Science Foundation. RSF seeks to share the scientific knowledge, insights, and applications that arise from a *** unified view*** of ***the dynamics of nature*** in an effort to solve the ***critical systemic challenges*** we are facing today.

and you do well to investigate and question.

If you look up interviews of astroNOTS, when asked if they see stars in space, you get a definite no from some and a definite yes from others. It cannot be both.

If you google the following:

The Moon Landings Fact or Fiction complete fixed

you will find an interesting video to listen to

Hello 1to3!  Yes, I've been researching the various so called "moon-landings"  The astronauts' demeanor look so significantly changed, their "before" and "after"  Their body language and speech are as if they discovered a big fat lie, have to lie about the lie, and quite deflated.  I think these poor men were true patriots that were disappointed and ashamed of themselves having to lie to the people and the country they served. 

I'm also questioning the sphere shape of the earth as well.  All the translations in the bibles say it is a circle.  A circle indicates flat.  Still searching and asking the Spirit to lead.  I think Satan has had his way for far too long with his lying deceptions. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Which picture are you referring to MG?  There were a number of them.....  I'm becoming more and more cynical of Nasa and our other government entities... I'm beginning to question everything.  Terrible isn't it? LOL

This one,, from the OP.

084bd029e4e7f529fe31e783ccf5fa77.png

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,182
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

4 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hello 1to3!  Yes, I've been researching the various so called "moon-landings"  The astronauts' demeanor look so significantly changed, their "before" and "after"  Their body language and speech are as if they discovered a big fat lie, have to lie about the lie, and quite deflated.

Yes I agree

I'm also questioning the sphere shape of the earth as well.  All the translations in the bibles say it is a circle. 

You are absolutely correct in your observations.

I think Satan has had his way for far too long with his lying deceptions. 

The truth shall set you free.

The cosmology of the bible is of a flat earth. Anybody who says different is denying the facts written in the bible.

If you don't know where you come from, how do you know where you are going?

There will come a great delusion and the world is preparing for it.  The bible says that event the elect will be fooled.

Matthew 24:24

23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. 25See, I have told you in advance.…

2 Thessalonians 2:11

10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…

NASA:

Here is some NASA footage where you see these NASA peeps  caught in their lies . Just google the folowing headline to view on you tube the video footage of them lying.

NASA - A COMPILATION OF LIES AND DECEIT.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Yes I agree

You are absolutely correct in your observations.

The truth shall set you free.

The cosmology of the bible is of a flat earth. Anybody who says different is denying the facts written in the bible.

If you don't know where you come from, how do you know where you are going?

There will come a great delusion and the world is preparing for it.  The bible says that event the elect will be fooled.

Matthew 24:24

23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. 25See, I have told you in advance.…

2 Thessalonians 2:11

10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…

NASA:

Here is some NASA footage where you see these NASA peeps  caught in their lies . Just google the folowing headline to view on you tube the video footage of them lying.

NASA - A COMPILATION OF LIES AND DECEIT.

thanks!  I will check that out!

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This one,, from the OP.

084bd029e4e7f529fe31e783ccf5fa77.png

MG, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean? sorry :D