• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

12 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

MG, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean? sorry :D

It's a shot of the Earth and moon from the retreating Osiris rocket taken at three million miles away.  The article in the OP gives the whole story.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It's a shot of the Earth and moon from the retreating Osiris rocket taken at three million miles away.  The article in the OP gives the whole story.

I see MG..... starting to question what we are supposedly shown nowadays...taking everything with a grain of salt.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

11 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Wow, that's one awesome camera!  And you got it for less than $5????  Or is that a typo?

No, I was saying, that I did not expect to find all those features I wanted in any camera at all, let alone for under $300. What I was saying, was that I had known that, maybe I set my sites too low, and should have hoped to find one for $5, lol.

I am not a positive confession, name it/claim it, blab it and grab it person. However, I was noting just the other day, that when I was about to walk home .7 miles, with a bag of groceries, and painful back, that a stranger in a car pulled up, and asked if I needed a ride.

I accepted, and then was counting in my head, the fact that in the previous 9 months or so, this has happened 11 times I think. It is starting to dawn on me, that maybe I expected too little from God. Not that I mean we  should greedily, expect him to just give us everything our heart desires, but in the last almost 4 decades, He has never let me go without food, clothes, or shelter, He has provided faithfully, for my whole family.

He has done that various ways, even when I have gone through long periods of unemployment. Now, I see it as part of my responsibility and privilege, to be an extension of His grace, to others less fortunate than I. I wish I had thought that way more, in my earlier walk in Him.

Boy, I am easily distracted from a topic!

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member

7 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

No, I was saying, that I did not expect to find all those features I wanted in any camera at all, let alone for under $300. What I was saying, was that I had known that, maybe I set my sites too low, and should have hoped to find one for $5, lol.

I am not a positive confession, name it/claim it, blab it and grab it person. However, I was noting just the other day, that when I was about to walk home .7 miles, with a bag of groceries, and painful back, that a stranger in a car pulled up, and asked if I needed a ride.

I accepted, and then was counting in my head, the fact that in the previous 9 months or so, this has happened 11 times I think. It is starting to dawn on me, that maybe I expected too little from God. Not that I mean we  should greedily, expect him to just give us everything our heart desires, but in the last almost 4 decades, He has never let me go without food, clothes, or shelter, He has provided faithfully, for my whole family.

He has done that various ways, even when I have gone through long periods of unemployment. Now, I see it as part of my responsibility and privilege, to be an extension of His grace, to others less fortunate than I. I wish I had thought that way more, in my earlier walk in Him.

Boy, I am easily distracted from a topic!

Those are very uplifting words, O man.  Made my day.  :cool:

11 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I see MG..... starting to question what we are supposedly shown nowadays...taking everything with a grain of salt.

Nothing wrong with questioning things, 37.  I am not an overly trusting soul myself except when it comes to the Lord.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,181
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

13 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

thanks!  I will check that out!

Good day For His Glory, there is a  very informative video found on you tube titled:

Why the VATICAN really Owns the LUCIFER Telescope.

I too am searching, this video is christian and there is a pastor-don't know him- who is explaining a little what is going on with CERN, NASA, the Vatican and the government.

Edited by 1to3

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Good day For His Glory, there is a  very informative video found on you tube titled:

Why the VATICAN really Owns the LUCIFER Telescope.

I too am searching, this video is christian and there is a pastor-don't know him- who is explaining a little what is going on with CERN, NASA, the Vatican and the government.

Did you ever see that CERN opening ceremony?  CREEPY!  From the pit of hell! 

Just now, ForHisGlory37 said:

Did you ever see that CERN opening ceremony?  CREEPY!  From the pit of hell! 

Yes I did ForHisGlory37, and yes it was creepy to see them use folklore and things of the occult, but usually people do reveal what they are doing, just we need to pay attention.

But it seems  very much like the stage is being set -worldwide- where they are slowly  bringing science and spirituality together, just not in a good way.

10 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Yes I did ForHisGlory37, and yes it was creepy to see them use folklore and things of the occult, but usually people do reveal what they are doing, just we need to pay attention.

But it seems  very much like the stage is being set -worldwide- where they are slowly  bringing science and spirituality together, just not in a good way.

I think they are trying to bring in the nephilim .  you mean transhumanism?  people will be flocking to get that super chip put into them so they can download abilities right into their brain.... like the matrix movie.  they will sell it like it to make life simpler, better , faster.... many are deceived..... people nowadays can't even go a day without their smartphone... they feel lost without them.

1 minute ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I think they are trying to bring in the nephilim .  you mean transhumanism?

Well yes and more than that, this alien thing is going to be used by them as well... but I don't want to continue here derailing MG thread, just yes we need to be aware the stage is being set up for an even greater deception and that these places like NASA and CERN are not to be taken at face value without asking questions