Justin Adams

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

...Yes and not only can you now live to be 200 and have all your ills wiped away, but we will give you, absolutely free, the new iPhone implant that never needs batteries and lasts forever. Isn't it great?

All you gotta do is this...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I keep my Reynolds Wrap hat close at hand just in case :laugh:

Speaking of which... We see everything in prophesy shaping up and aligning with the speed of birth pangs at present. You would think we would be seeing some signs of what the great deception might be by now? I really do think the great deception quoted in the Bible is shaping up. There's a number of countries where their high ranking officials (i.e. Canada, Mexico, among others) have flat out stated that UFO'S are real. The Holy See obviously thinks so and stated such on a number of occasions, and has the worlds best planet observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona looking for them. I could go on and on with my views.

In my opinion, at this moment in history, if we are at or near the end times, something suddenly has to happen to cause the secular world to believe a great lie and deception. I can only think of two things I see. Aliens are real, and here's the proof. Or global climate change, or both. Oops, my tin foil hat is not right next to me again, were'd it go??? 

You would think we would be seeing some signs of what the great deception might be by now? I really do think the great deception quoted in the Bible is shaping up.

OH its here in plain sight for all to see.    the deception that leads all to worship the beast , the man of  sin,      HEY DENNIS

it aint coming..........................PARD   its here......................................ITS HERE .

but so long as we think its et and company................we missing what is so clearly already began.   It wont be ET

it wont be satan in a cruiser....................ITS DONE BEGAN and will keep getting worse and worse .     A hint,   the religions have began preaching it

media is going about it in a secular way  , as religion do it in a false faith way.    BUT its not coming................ITS HERE .  and will go viral.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Roger that. And we do have a great cloud of witnesses - I thing they are probably straining at the bit, eager to come and sort out the bad dudes and rescue the good.

Only Jesus can separate the sheep from the goats. Satan is the prince of the this world. Politics, Media, schools, culture around the world. He even works in the church to bring confusion.  Babylon is the spirit of antichrist in the world. Rev i8 tells us what Babylon is. Its the cage of every foul bird. The Lord calls us to come out of her my people and not be partaker of her sins less we be judged with her

Trump says he will make America great again .That makes dreamers dream about all that Babylon is. Lust, jealousy, envy, greed . The word teaches us to be at peace in all things.

Edited by Mike Mclees

31 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Only Jesus can separate the sheep from the goats. Satan is the prince of the this world. Politics, Media, schools, culture around the world. He even works in the church to bring confusion.  Babylon is the spirit of antichrist in the world. Rev i8 tells us what Babylon is. Its the cage of every foul bird. The Lord calls us to come out of her my people and not be partaker of her sins less we be judged with her

Trump says he will make America great again .That makes dreamers dream about all that Babylon is. Lust, jealousy, envy, greed . The word teaches us to be at peace in all things.

That is why our hope , trust should never be in man.   ONLY GOD .

How often people get all hoped up in these men of the world .

Let me give us an example  .

Years back the church got hyped up about a man o  God that ran on the promise

of brining that country out of debt,   make it strong  .

Scary thing is the man delieverd.    Under his policy the country went to zero unemployment

the economy rebounded.  the military was built up .

He even had the people to believe in the nation again.  MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN.   thems historians words.

ANd he did.   HAD hitler died before world war two .  FOLKS he would have went down as HILTER the GREAT .  

BUT HE DIDNT , DID HE.................stop trusting in these puppets NOW.  

GOD is our provider .    and I don't vote on promises of men who know not God.   

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

...Yes and not only can you now live to be 200 and have all your ills wiped away, but we will give you, absolutely free, the new iPhone implant that never needs batteries and lasts forever. Isn't it great?

All you gotta do is this...

YEAH.   I got a word for that wicked system that hates GOD  honors evil , does all to call good evil and evil good.

I KNOW ya coming for our temples......................MAKE THE BLADE SHARP , I aint taking satans love ring in or on my flesh.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

18 hours ago, Yowm said:

Remember, that passage was written long before there was TV, radio, internet, FB. IM etc. etc.

Yeah but this passage is future prophetic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I keep my Reynolds Wrap hat close at hand just in case :laugh:

Speaking of which... We see everything in prophesy shaping up and aligning with the speed of birth pangs at present. You would think we would be seeing some signs of what the great deception might be by now? I really do think the great deception quoted in the Bible is shaping up. There's a number of countries where their high ranking officials (i.e. Canada, Mexico, among others) have flat out stated that UFO'S are real. The Holy See obviously thinks so and stated such on a number of occasions, and has the worlds best planet observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona looking for them. I could go on and on with my views.

In my opinion, at this moment in history, if we are at or near the end times, something suddenly has to happen to cause the secular world to believe a great lie and deception. I can only think of two things I see. Aliens are real, and here's the proof. Or global climate change, or both. Oops, my tin foil hat is not right next to me again, were'd it go??? 

There are no aliens/UFOs friend. No genuine ones anyway. This is yet another Satanic deception to delude people into accepting demons masquerading as alien beings.

Note that it seems the only people to see these things are unsaved people......

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

There are no aliens/UFOs friend. No genuine ones anyway. This is yet another Satanic deception to delude people into accepting demons masquerading as alien beings.

Oh yes. The so-called aliens are the manifestations of created beings. Powerful and deceptive beings. Beings the church is little prepared for due to their roman heritage and a whole lot of wrong teachings, or deliberate obfuscation of Yahweh and His Council of the Hosts of Heaven.

22 hours ago, Yowm said:

My point was that the Prince of the air was around and kicking long before TV, internet etc., so the application to those devices is misfocused at best.

Oh no not at all. There really is little reason why Paul would say such a thing unless he foresaw Satan's influence in the future. 

• Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/10/2018 at 7:53 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Tell that to the "millions" of people witnessing it, friend.

But yeah, if you've ever read any of my posts about the boogieman, you'd immediately see that I suspect it's probably a satanic deception and / or spiritual activity. I don't believe what "millions" have witnessed are extraterrestrial spacecraft or aliens in the sense of beings from another planet. I think when it can not be explained scientifically or rationally, they are coming from another dimension we're not privy to see.  My opinion is just that, an opinion, based on scripture, reasoning and study. Like anything else, I could be totally wrong.

People that claim there is no other life in this universe denies our Lord's omnipotence and will. It would present a number of theological issues to deal with, but how do we know? Based on scripture, a good solid case could be made there is no other physical alien life in the universe, save for us.

I'd have to disagree with only unsaved people are seeing these things. A little research would surprise some of the number reputable Christians seeing things in the sky they can't rationally explain.