Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

There will be NO pre-trib rapture, so next on the agenda will be the ramping up of the tribulation components.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Spock said:

1. Psalm 83 war

2. Gog/Magog War

3. Rapture

4. Rebuilt Temple

5. Covenant (peace treaty) with the many that opens Daniels 70th week

6. Other

My two cents......

I think the Psalm 83 war might be first up; this involves the adjacent nations with Israel (Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon).  When they are “disposed of” this might get the outer nations aroused with passion, so the Gog/Magog War follows. Iran is definitely in this group of nations, but not sure about Russia (Ethiopia, Sudan, Turkey for sure). 

Then the rapture just before the “covenant (peace treaty) with the many” that will allow for Israel to rebuild their temple. 

How about you? 

The Lord coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Quickly.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"You did not mention Psalm 83 war or Gog War (Ezekiel 38).  How come?"

Psalms 83 and Ezekiel 38; 39 is the same war .... the battle of Armageddon which will take place at the end of the 70th week decreed

Satan will eliminate a few of the inner kingdoms in Psalms 83 and the balance will join his attack upon Israel

Gog" is used to depict Satan in the Ezekiel 38; 39 war of Armageddon and the later war at the end of the Lord's millennial kingdom upon the earth

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"You did not mention Psalm 83 war or Gog War (Ezekiel 38).  How come?"

Psalms 83 and Ezekiel 38; 39 is the same war .... the battle of Armageddon which will take place at the end of the 70th week decreed

Satan will eliminate a few of the inner kingdoms in Psalms 83 and the balance will join his attack upon Israel

Gog" is used to depict Satan in the Ezekiel 38; 39 war of Armageddon and the later war at the end of the Lord's millennial kingdom upon the earth

Thanks for sharing this, Daniel.  

I still haven’t been won over with the thinking the Gog War is = Armageddon and I can’t say I agree Psalm 83 is a part of Armageddon either but Armageddon will involve many nations.

gog = Satan doesn’t fit for me either because doesn’t Gog get buried when he dies?  

So, bottom line for you Daniel is THE RAPTURE  IS THE NEXT EVENT that will happen, right.

if I can be selfish here, I hope I can see the Gog War before being raptured. Man, that would be wayyyyy cool to see how CNN is reporting this victory by God! 

Edited by Spock
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Spock said:

You don’t see a “covenant (peace treaty) with the many (Daniel 9:27) or a rebuilt temple before that? 

Trump may come up withal peace treaty but Im not seeing another building o,the temple Mt. 

God doesn't dwell in temples made with hands.If he did he would already have a building there to live in.

1 hour ago, ScottA said:

The Lord coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Quickly.

This sounds like the SECOND COMING to me.  I don’t see how you can think the second coming is the NEXT event.  Lots has to happen BEFORE.......

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Trump may come up withal peace treaty but Im not seeing another building o,the temple Mt. 

God doesn't dwell in temples made with hands.If he did he would already have a building there to live in.

You don’t see the AC going into a TEMPLE doing his Abomination of Desolation thingy.  That is clearly spelled out in Daniel, Matt 24 and 2 Thess. 

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

You don’t see the AC going into a TEMPLE doing his Abomination of Desolation thingy.  That is clearly spelled out in Daniel, Matt 24 and 2 Thess. 

That's not what scripture teaches.Do you want to take a close look at what scripture teaches with me and then you can tell me?

21 minutes ago, Spock said:

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-31.htm

Lets look at a few simple verses starting with this one.

In this verse, who does it say sets up the abomination that causes desolation?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"gog = Satan doesn’t fit for me either because doesn’t Gog get buried when he dies?"

Gog [Satan] does not die at Armageddon, but will be sent to the abyss just after the battle of Armageddon [Revelation 19:11-21; 20:1-3]

Here we have the conflict between the Lord and Satan .... the devil's entire human contingent will be buried [destroyed]

And Satan [Gog] will be taken and sent to the abyss for 1000 years where he cannot deceive the nations that will develop during the Lord's mortal millennial kingdom upon the earth .... Gog is "buried" in the abyss [Revelation 20:1-3]

Satan [Gog] will then be released from the abyss to cause another human rebellion at the end of the Lord's millennial kingdom

Then this devil will then be taken and destroyed in the Lord's lake of fire [Revelation 20:10] 

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Edited by Daniel 11:36