Spock

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"To me anyway, Gog appears to be a title, possibly a demonic title. Based on Putin's well documented history and speculations of some of his evil deeds, he certainly could fit the bill of Gog

Believe that "Gog" is a term related to the Lord's direct enemy Satan .... both in Ezekiel 38 and in Revelation 20:7-10 1000 years later 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

10 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

See ya on the way up to the clouds before the tribulation starts there Justin :D

Well, I guess the koolade you been drinking has gotten your thinking a bit cloudy. Those mind-clouds are what you might gaze thru as the world around you goes pear-shaped. Just hope for the best and plan for the worst.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

One more thing....the Six Day War in 67 was an outstanding and lopsided win for Israel mostly because it was well planned and they caught them (mostly Egypt) by surprise.  Israel wiped out practically all of Egypt’s Air Force with their preemptive strike. 

I don’t get a sense of desperation on Israel’s part nor a sense of aroogancy on the surrounding nations. Now, the 73 war there was both this sense of desperation and arrogance that almost cost Israel the war. So, there must be a reason as to why you feel the Six Day War fits this more than the Yom Kippur War of 73. I suppose this War was mainly syria and Egypt v. Israel is why. 

Edited by Spock

17 hours ago, Spock said:

Thanks for answering, Rick.

i hear what you are saying about no signs are needed for the rapture to occur, but can you be more specific here. Do you see the RAPTURE as the next event, or do you see something else? 

For example, before 1948, if you said the RAPTURE can occur next, is that really true?  No, Israel had to become a nation agsin, right?  So that event had to happen before the rapture. 

Al I can say is that it is quite possible for the events that you mentioned to occur prior to the rapture, but they are not required like the birth of the Jewish State was. Not chronological order was given between the birth of Israel and the beginning of the 7 year Tribulation period for any events except the Rapture of the Church which must occur prior to the 7 year period beginning. That is how I read Scripture.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 hours ago, Spock said:

One more thing....the Six Day War in 67 was an outstanding and lopsided win for Israel mostly because it was well planned and they caught them (mostly Egypt) by surprise.  Israel wiped out practically all of Egypt’s Air Force with their preemptive strike. 

I don’t get a sense of desperation on Israel’s part nor a sense of aroogancy on the surrounding nations. Now, the 73 war there was both this sense of desperation and arrogance that almost cost Israel the war. So, there must be a reason as to why you feel the Six Day War fits this more than the Yom Kippur War of 73. I suppose this War was mainly syria and Egypt v. Israel is why. 

Hi Spock,

You may find this interesting -

Speaking three weeks after the war ended, as he accepted an honorary degree from Hebrew University, Yitzhak Rabin gave his reasoning behind the success of Israel:

`Our airmen, who struck the enemies' planes so accurately that no one in the world understands how it was done and people seek technological explanations or secret weapons; our armored troops who beat the enemy even when their equipment was inferior to his; our soldiers in all other branches... who overcame our enemies everywhere, despite the latter's superior numbers and fortifications-all these revealed not only coolness and courage in the battle but...an understanding that only their personal stand against the greatest dangers would achieve victory for their country and for their families, and that if victory was not theirs the alternative was annihilation.`

Within six days, Israel had won a decisive land war. Israeli forces had taken control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

regards, Marilyn.

39 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

You may find this interesting -

Speaking three weeks after the war ended, as he accepted an honorary degree from Hebrew University, Yitzhak Rabin gave his reasoning behind the success of Israel:

`Our airmen, who struck the enemies' planes so accurately that no one in the world understands how it was done and people seek technological explanations or secret weapons; our armored troops who beat the enemy even when their equipment was inferior to his; our soldiers in all other branches... who overcame our enemies everywhere, despite the latter's superior numbers and fortifications-all these revealed not only coolness and courage in the battle but...an understanding that only their personal stand against the greatest dangers would achieve victory for their country and for their families, and that if victory was not theirs the alternative was annihilation.`

Within six days, Israel had won a decisive land war. Israeli forces had taken control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn,

honestly, I can’t be dogmatic in my thoughts here...while I do not think the 6 Day War =Psalm 83, it could have been as you say. 

After I study a topic and read all perspectives, “my gut” which I hope is the HS guiding me, speaks unto me. In this case, my gut is telling me the 6 Day War is not = Psalm 83 war. Again, I know that is not a thus sayeth the Lord moment, but for now, that is what I hold onto.

it makes sense to me that something has to happen that involves Damascus and is a precursor to the Gog War of Ezekiel. I always listen and read other thoughts and I always have an open mind, as you know. 

I hope all is well with you in Australia.  There is a Aussie pastor I love to listen to. Steve Ciccioletta or something similar spelling of last name. Do you know him?

Shalom,

spock

Edited by Spock

Just now, Spock said:

Marilyn,

honestly, I can’t be dogmatic in my thoughts here...while I do not think the 6 Day War =Psalm 83, it could have been as you say. 

After I study a topic and read all perspectives, “my gut” which I hope is the HS guiding me, speaksmto me. In this case, mymgut is telling me the 6 Day War is not = Psalm 83 war. Again, I know that is not a thus sayeth the Lord moment, but for now, that is what I hold onto.

it makes sense to me that something has to happen that involves Damascus and is a precursor to the Gog War of Ezekiel. I always listen and read other thoughts and I always have an open mind, as you know. 

I hope all is well with you in Australia.  There is a Aussie pastor I love to listen to. Steve Ciccioletta or something similar spelling of last name. Do you know him?

Shalom,

spock

Hi Spock,

You must love our drawl.... And no haven`t heard of him.

So....besides your gut, (maybe last night`s pizza :D) what in scripture tells you that Ps. 83 is not the 6 day war.

Maaarrilyn.

23 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

You must love our drawl.... And no haven`t heard of him.

So....besides your gut, (maybe last night`s pizza :D) what in scripture tells you that Ps. 83 is not the 6 day war.

Maaarrilyn.

I think I pretty much previously stated the basis for my reasoning in several posts throughout this thread, so you might have to scroll up (not trying to be rude).  

7 hours ago, Spock said:

Hi Spock,

I did address this and here is some more info -

Israel - Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq & Lebanon, (supported by Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, PLO, Sudan, & Tunisia)

Their Strength.

Israel - 264,000 troops, 300 aircraft, 800 tanks.

The Others - 547,000 troops 957 aircraft, 2,504 tanks.

With those numbers and the war over in 6 days I would say the `Others` would be very embarrassed & ashamed!!!! (as scripture tells us)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Israel's wars of recent were not a part of Biblical prophecy, but just a positioning for today's Israel for what is coming

Unfulfilled prophecy will not take place until this comes first [Revelation 3:10]

Then, just after, the Lord will bring the 70th week decreed upon Israel and upon the earth [Revelation 6:12-17; 8 thru 19]