• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

34 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well I don't know if it's imminent or not, that's a 25 cent word, and I don't have 25 cents, but it could take place at moment with no warning, in a twinkling of an eye :o

That means that nothing else need to happen. That it could take place at any moment.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

The Lord's intervention is imminent ............

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 1/10/2018 at 1:36 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"To me anyway, Gog appears to be a title, possibly a demonic title. Based on Putin's well documented history and speculations of some of his evil deeds, he certainly could fit the bill of Gog

Believe that "Gog" is a term related to the Lord's direct enemy Satan .... both in Ezekiel 38 and in Revelation 20:7-10 1000 years later 

Daniel, 

i do not believe Putin or Russia will be involved in the Gog of Magog War.  It is all Islamic Nations Brother. I respect Mark Hitchcock but I think he missed this one making Russia be the bad boys here. Yes, Russia does supply arms to Islamic Nations like Iran and syria, but that doesn’t mean they are all in with troops. 

4 Islamic Nations all facing Israel....Sudan, Ethiopia from south, and turkey and Iran from the north.  These are the “lucky ones” who will have a close encounter with the Almighty God and 5/6 of these troops will have a one way ticket to Hades. 

Leave Russia and Mr Putin out of it.  Besides, he is somewhat of a friend of Israel. 

Trust me on this one Daniel. (Wink)

spock outour

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"i do not believe Putin or Russia will be involved in the Gog of Magog War"

You are correct .... the battle of Armageddon will first be between Israel and the surrounding Islamic nations

And it is Satan [Gog] who will become involved twice .... Ezekiel 38, 39 .... and Revelation 20:7-10 1000 years later

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 1/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, WilliamL said:

What prophetic event is next up?

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

or possibly, just before that --

Isaiah 17:1 ...Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Either the latter will trigger the former, or the former will be the cause of the latter.

The invasion of Israel from the north is Daniel 11:41; the Great Day of the Lord begins at Daniel 12:1.

Yes you are right, the invasion of the north Is Daniel 11:41, and the Great Day of the Lord begins at Daniel 12:1

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, WilliamL said:

What prophetic event is next up?

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

or possibly, just before that --

Isaiah 17:1 ...Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Either the latter will trigger the former, or the former will be the cause of the latter.

The invasion of Israel from the north is Daniel 11:41; the Great Day of the Lord begins at Daniel 12:1.

The invasion of the north will trigger the Great Day

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi all, I'm the new guy on the block, ha, ha, but I would like to chime in on the topic of "What prophetic event is next up?".  I personally believe in the modern-day Prophetic Voice (Prophetic Dreams, Visions and Words).  I don't believe that the Prophetic Voice ended with the canonization of the Bible.  Having said that, I guess I'm just going to jump right in with my scenario and my first line of evidence.  I might as well jump in with a bang, ha, ha.

I believe the world is running out of time to physically and spiritually prepare for the worldwide financial collapse that is coming!  The Clarion call is upon us - please everyone, get your food provisions and buy some tangible silver and gold if you are financially able to do so!

Listed below are many YouTube'rs that have shared prophetic Words and Dreams about a worldwide financial collapse.  The financial collapse is often associated with a volcano, an earthquake and a tsunami in Japan!  But out of these catastrophes and financial collapse emerges a great revival where millions of people will be saved and families will be restored!!!  I believe the Lord might be revealing to everyone that these major events are coming, probably during the Hebraic year 5778 (Gregorian calendar 2018).  A Bank Freeze on a Friday, disasters in Japan over the same weekend (possibly in the first weekend of March 2018), a worldwide stock market crash and draining of people's assets on Monday, followed by the devaluation of currencies and ultimately another Great Depression. 

I believe that it will all happen suddenly and unexpectedly!  A volcanic eruption of Mt Fuji near Tokyo, Japan.  It will occur along with a large +9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami.  Millions of people will die from the volcano, earthquake and tsunami, causing a worldwide stock market crash, devaluation of the dollar and another great depression!  I encourage everyone to please warn others of this possibility!  It will happen in the "midnight hour" and the true Christians will be released from their symbolic prisons (bondage) like the story of Paul and Silas where their chains were broken and they were released from their physical prison.  These events will lead to the Great Last Days revival where countless millions of people will be saved and families will be reunited!!!  There are so many other prophetic Dreams and Words that I could share with you in support of this scenario, but I have listed some of them below.

the Chocolate Cake Guy,

Email: Davidskingdomkeys@gmail.com

Edited by Steve_S
We have a video forum where we require all videos to be posted for approval, please post any videos you wish to have viewed there in individual threads. You can then link back to those threads.

On 1/29/2018 at 12:17 PM, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Hi all, I'm the new guy on the block, ha, ha, but I would like to chime in on the topic of "What prophetic event is next up?".  I personally believe in the modern-day Prophetic Voice (Prophetic Dreams, Visions and Words).  I don't believe that the Prophetic Voice ended with the canonization of the Bible.  Having said that, I guess I'm just going to jump right in with my scenario and my first line of evidence.  I might as well jump in with a bang, ha, ha.

I believe the world is running out of time to physically and spiritually prepare for the worldwide financial collapse that is coming!  The Clarion call is upon us - please everyone, get your food provisions and buy some tangible silver and gold if you are financially able to do so!

Listed below are many YouTube'rs that have shared prophetic Words and Dreams about a worldwide financial collapse.  The financial collapse is often associated with a volcano, an earthquake and a tsunami in Japan!  But out of these catastrophes and financial collapse emerges a great revival where millions of people will be saved and families will be restored!!!  I believe the Lord might be revealing to everyone that these major events are coming, probably during the Hebraic year 5778 (Gregorian calendar 2018).  A Bank Freeze on a Friday, disasters in Japan over the same weekend (possibly in the first weekend of March 2018), a worldwide stock market crash and draining of people's assets on Monday, followed by the devaluation of currencies and ultimately another Great Depression. 

I believe that it will all happen suddenly and unexpectedly!  A volcanic eruption of Mt Fuji near Tokyo, Japan.  It will occur along with a large +9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami.  Millions of people will die from the volcano, earthquake and tsunami, causing a worldwide stock market crash, devaluation of the dollar and another great depression!  I encourage everyone to please warn others of this possibility!  It will happen in the "midnight hour" and the true Christians will be released from their symbolic prisons (bondage) like the story of Paul and Silas where their chains were broken and they were released from their physical prison.  These events will lead to the Great Last Days revival where countless millions of people will be saved and families will be reunited!!!  There are so many other prophetic Dreams and Words that I could share with you in support of this scenario, but I have listed some of them below.

the Chocolate Cake Guy,

Email: Davidskingdomkeys@gmail.com

The silver and gold will not protect you. It will all be taken away. Just as with the Jews in Hitler's Germany. 

The only thing that will sustain you is God's grace.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

You might be right Pudgenik, about "the silver and gold will not protect you", but call me crazy ...I believe in the Prophetic Voice (Prophetic Dream, Visions and Words) which tell us to buy silver and gold.  Time will tell if you or I am right about the silver and gold.  Are you buying extra food and water supplies, or do you feel the same way about them as you do about silver and gold?

Chocolate Cake Guy

Davidskingdomkeys@gmail.com

4 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

You might be right Pudgenik, about "the silver and gold will not protect you", but call me crazy ...I believe in the Prophetic Voice (Prophetic Dream, Visions and Words) which tell us to buy silver and gold.  Time will tell if you or I am right about the silver and gold.  Are you buying extra food and water supplies, or do you feel the same way about them as you do about silver and gold?

Chocolate Cake Guy

Davidskingdomkeys@gmail.com

For my family and myself, the Lord has always provided.

Some years ago my youngest son got sick, at the time I had been layed off and we had no insurance. My wife also has asthma and nearly always needs inhalers. Especially in the fall. And when I got played off it was late summer.

Mike was in 3 hospitals four 4 days. The last being Children's Hospital in Detroit. There they diagnosed him with Kowasoki's disease.  After getting the treatment, the bills came piling in. 48,000 $ plus. 

My wife was frantic

But I told her, God allowed Mike to have this disease, he can pay the bill to. 

The next morning we got a phone call from the nurse at Children's Hospital. She said it just occurred to her we might be having trouble paying for all the hospitals. There is a little known fund in the state of Michigan called no child left behind. I applied for it. And other than the stamp, I didn't pay a dime.

In every situation that has come up, God has always provided.  When I get a few large paychecks, my wife knows something extra is coming. That will cost a little extra.