• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

For my family and myself, the Lord has always provided.

Some years ago my youngest son got sick, at the time I had been layed off and we had no insurance. My wife also has asthma and nearly always needs inhalers. Especially in the fall. And when I got played off it was late summer.

Mike was in 3 hospitals four 4 days. The last being Children's Hospital in Detroit. There they diagnosed him with Kowasoki's disease.  After getting the treatment, the bills came piling in. 48,000 $ plus. 

My wife was frantic

But I told her, God allowed Mike to have this disease, he can pay the bill to. 

The next morning we got a phone call from the nurse at Children's Hospital. She said it just occurred to her we might be having trouble paying for all the hospitals. There is a little known fund in the state of Michigan called no child left behind. I applied for it. And other than the stamp, I didn't pay a dime.

In every situation that has come up, God has always provided.  When I get a few large paychecks, my wife knows something extra is coming. That will cost a little extra. 

Hi again Pudgenik, I am glad that Mike was helped with his asthma and that the expenses were covered.  And I do believe that God is providing for most everyone in this country (God has blessed this nation) through a number of ways, including subsidies and entitlement programs.  He has been doing this for many years now.  God has provided for me and my family in similar ways too.

But what I am talking about is a time soon coming in 2018, possibly as early as the first week of March 2018, (see my original posting), where disasters in Japan (earthquake, tsunami and eruption of Mt. Fuji) will kill millions of people, causing a worldwide stock market and economic crash, which will lead to the devaluation of world currencies, which will ultimately send us (as in US) into another Great Depression like the 1930's!  In the days following the financial collapse, the entitlement programs will all be done away with (including unemployment, social security and pension plans).  God will no longer be providing for our families through entitlement programs, as in the past.

God has arguably blessed this nation more than any other nation that has ever existed on planet earth, because of our love for Him and the spreading of His gospel.  But America has turned from God, we are no longer seeking Him, living for Him and trying to reach this dying world with His message.  We are consumed with the pleasures of this world and our selfish lifestyles, and we have lost God's vision and the true purpose for our lives.

Just as Israel (God's chosen people) turned their backs on God and had to face the consequences their actions, (millions had to die), so will America be faced with the same consequences.  I believe that America as we know it will no longer exist in a few short years!  I do believe that America's greatest days (Make America Great Again!) are ahead of us, but not in the way that most people would have you to believe.  When the bottom falls out, we will truly have to trust in God for everything (our finances, our food and our physical healings)!  During bad times, millions will die, but millions will also be saved, healed and families will be reunited!

Traditionally, the value of gold and silver exponentially rise during extended recessions and Great Depressions.  I believe that this is one of the ways that God is going to bless those that weren't caught off guard and truly did prepare for the bad times coming ...those that have yielded their hearts to be used for Him in a greater way in these "last days".  I believe the same applies for food, water and essential supplies ...I believe that God wants us to do our part and then He will do His part, by multiplying our resources to be used for not only for us and our families, but for His kingdom.

Chocolate Cake Guy, Davidskingdomkeys@gmail.com

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 hour ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Hi again Pudgenik, I am glad that Mike was helped with his asthma and that the expenses were covered.  And I do believe that God is providing for most everyone in this country (God has blessed this nation) through a number of ways, including subsidies and entitlement programs.  He has been doing this for many years now.  God has provided for me and my family in similar ways too.

But what I am talking about is a time soon coming in 2018, possibly as early as the first week of March 2018, (see my original posting), where disasters in Japan (earthquake, tsunami and eruption of Mt. Fuji) will kill millions of people, causing a worldwide stock market and economic crash, which will lead to the devaluation of world currencies, which will ultimately send us (as in US) into another Great Depression like the 1930's!  In the days following the financial collapse, the entitlement programs will all be done away with (including unemployment, social security and pension plans).  God will no longer be providing for our families through entitlement programs, as in the past.

God has arguably blessed this nation more than any other nation that has ever existed on planet earth, because of our love for Him and the spreading of His gospel.  But America has turned from God, we are no longer seeking Him, living for Him and trying to reach this dying world with His message.  We are consumed with the pleasures of this world and our selfish lifestyles, and we have lost God's vision and the true purpose for our lives.

Just as Israel (God's chosen people) turned their backs on God and had to face the consequences their actions, (millions had to die), so will America be faced with the same consequences.  I believe that America as we know it will no longer exist in a few short years!  I do believe that America's greatest days (Make America Great Again!) are ahead of us, but not in the way that most people would have you to believe.  When the bottom falls out, we will truly have to trust in God for everything (our finances, our food and our physical healings)!  During bad times, millions will die, but millions will also be saved, healed and families will be reunited!

Traditionally, the value of gold and silver exponentially rise during extended recessions and Great Depressions.  I believe that this is one of the ways that God is going to bless those that weren't caught off guard and truly did prepare for the bad times coming ...those that have yielded their hearts to be used for Him in a greater way in these "last days".  I believe the same applies for food, water and essential supplies ...I believe that God wants us to do our part and then He will do His part, by multiplying our resources to be used for not only for us and our families, but for His kingdom.

Some years ago i had a number of visions of the future. I saw toledo ohio, i was walking on I-75, there was grass growing up in cracks on the pavement. There were no cars on the freeway. I marveled at the emptiness. It was daytime while i was walking. But i also knew the city was a very evil place. (At night)

As i walked, there was one car running. It was a bit older, before all the electronic things were put in.

-------- 

Another vision i had was of a catholic church called Asumption Grotto.

I told the Priest there the vision as he was in it.

A great fire had decended upon Detriot. But God protected that church and all the buildings on its grounds. All around the fence, outside the grounds, everything was ash. The priest (pastor) walked to the fence. Pieces of grass were sticking through the fence. The grass from inside the fence, but sticking out were unharmed and green. But as the pastor looked, there was some grass that came through from the outside. It was dead and grey. When he went to touch a piece, it fell apart like dust.

----------

Another vision i had was a slender flaming arrow that came down from heaven hit the middle of the United States. Slowly at first, then suddenly the whole country was ablaze. Then a huge arrow went across the Atlantic, from the USA to Europe.

Ive had a number of others. But that is enough for now.

But just to give you a little up beat news. We are living in a very unique moment in history. 

If people knew at the time of Christ, who Jesus was. 

Or the American revolution, if we could show them the greatness of this country now.

But we who live now have been given a great opprotunity, as we have a better grasp of what is to come than on anyother time on the planet.

We know the Two Witnesses will soon arise, if not already.

Look at John the Baptist. People were looking for him, but know one recognized him. Yet he was in thier mist.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

2 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

To answer your question on the provisions, the Lord has made it plain to my wife and i, that we are to rely soly on Him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Pudgenik, it sounds like we have quite a bit in common.  I grew up as a Catholic in the Cleveland, Ohio area (North Ridgeville) and I have 2 daughters currently living in Michigan (Detroit and Grand Rapids).  I live in central Virginia now.

Thanks for sharing your visions of the future ...they sound a lot like what other people are having/seeing.  I have been given a lot of prophetic dreams and words over the years, but I haven't received a prophetic vision yet. 

When everything falls apart, like in your prophetic visions, you don't want to be living in the cities.  The evil in cities will become very apparent.  There will be looting, stealing, raping and murdering everywhere.  The gangs will be taking over the cities!  The safe-haven areas will be in the country away from the cities.         

I agree with you that "we that live now have been given a great opportunity, as we have a better grasp of what is to come than any other time on the planet"  And according to the modern-day Prophetic Voice, there will be a small window of time during bad times, for Christians to reach the unsaved world, before all the nuclear bombs start flying everywhere.

Send me an email sometime, and I will send you some links to videos in support of the Tokyo disasters and the worldwide stock market crash, that I believe might be only a few weeks away.

Sincerely, David the Chocolate Cake Guy

Davidskingdomkeys@gmail.com

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

On Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 1:37 PM, Justin Adams said:

There will be NO pre-trib rapture, so next on the agenda will be the ramping up of the tribulation components.

We agree !

19 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

For my family and myself, the Lord has always provided.

Some years ago my youngest son got sick, at the time I had been layed off and we had no insurance. My wife also has asthma and nearly always needs inhalers. Especially in the fall. And when I got played off it was late summer.

Mike was in 3 hospitals four 4 days. The last being Children's Hospital in Detroit. There they diagnosed him with Kowasoki's disease.  After getting the treatment, the bills came piling in. 48,000 $ plus. 

My wife was frantic

But I told her, God allowed Mike to have this disease, he can pay the bill to. 

The next morning we got a phone call from the nurse at Children's Hospital. She said it just occurred to her we might be having trouble paying for all the hospitals. There is a little known fund in the state of Michigan called no child left behind. I applied for it. And other than the stamp, I didn't pay a dime.

In every situation that has come up, God has always provided.  When I get a few large paychecks, my wife knows something extra is coming. That will cost a little extra. 

Praise God he is so good !

6 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Hi Pudgenik, it sounds like we have quite a bit in common.  I grew up as a Catholic in the Cleveland, Ohio area (North Ridgeville) and I have 2 daughters currently living in Michigan (Detroit and Grand Rapids).  I live in central Virginia now.

Thanks for sharing your visions of the future ...they sound a lot like what other people are having/seeing.  I have been given a lot of prophetic dreams and words over the years, but I haven't received a prophetic vision yet. 

When everything falls apart, like in your prophetic visions, you don't want to be living in the cities.  The evil in cities will become very apparent.  There will be looting, stealing, raping and murdering everywhere.  The gangs will be taking over the cities!  The safe-haven areas will be in the country away from the cities.         

I agree with you that "we that live now have been given a great opportunity, as we have a better grasp of what is to come than any other time on the planet"  And according to the modern-day Prophetic Voice, there will be a small window of time during bad times, for Christians to reach the unsaved world, before all the nuclear bombs start flying everywhere.

Send me an email sometime, and I will send you some links to videos in support of the Tokyo disasters and the worldwide stock market crash, that I believe might be only a few weeks away.

Sincerely, David the Chocolate Cake Guy

It could happen. But the bible says to keep serving the lord Jesus. 

Amen, I agree.  Hey I got your email and sent one back to you, hopefully you got it.

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

We agree !

Well whether there is a pretribulation rapture or not Wayne222, does not preclude destructive events from happening to the world, the United States or even to Christians in many cases.  Just look at the "Las Vegas Massacre".  Those that were killed were attending a country music concert.  Many people that enjoy country music are also conservative republicans.  Many conservative republicans are also professing Christians.  So why did God allow those Christians to die before the Rapture?  Why did God allow those Christians in the United States that died in floods, hurricanes, forest fires, tornadoes, wars, etc etc die before the rapture took place.  The simple answer (putting the timing of the rapture aside for now) is that bad things are going to continue to happen until we are taken out in the rapture.  So unless God has told you specifically otherwise, why not prepare for bad times? 

Chocolate Cake Guy