6 hours ago, Spock said:

1. Psalm 83 war

2. Gog/Magog War

3. Rapture

4. Rebuilt Temple

5. Covenant (peace treaty) with the many that opens Daniels 70th week

6. Other

My two cents......

I think the Psalm 83 war might be first up; this involves the adjacent nations with Israel (Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon).  When they are “disposed of” this might get the outer nations aroused with passion, so the Gog/Magog War follows. Iran is definitely in this group of nations, but not sure about Russia (Ethiopia, Sudan, Turkey for sure). 

Then the rapture just before the “covenant (peace treaty) with the many” that will allow for Israel to rebuild their temple. 

How about you? 

Hi Spock,

My thoughts are -

Past -

1. Ps. 83 war has happened - the 6 day war.

2. Temple  which the A/C will desecrate is already there.

To come -

1. 2018. Economic crash - So the next prophetic event is the economic crash which will lead us to the `days pay for a loaf of bread.` Great economic hardship & that will probably be this year.

2. 2019. Peace in Iraq by the peace negotiator. he needs to have some credibility in Peace negotiations for the world to let him broker a deal with Israel. And he needs to be from that area.

3. 2020. The Russian War. (Russian Federation, with Iran, Ethiopia and Libya - gathering even now just over the border of Israel) In God`s timing though.

4. 2020.The `catching away` of the mature Body of Christ to its eternal setting in the third heaven where they will judge the fallen angels and the world system in the trib.

regards, Marilyn.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

No unfulfilled Bible prophecy has begun .... the first item will be the Lord's coming for His own .... then the 70th week will begin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

33 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,Im sorry you cant understand Daniels writings Spock.There's not that many that can.

The answer is"his armed forces".

His armed forces sets up the abomination that causes dedolation.

I would go on to show you more but i dont believe you would be able to understand those either so theres no use.

We will see how it turns out as it does.

You sound like my wife ....occasionally she says to me, “you’re hopeless!”  ??‍♂️

30 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

My thoughts are -

Past -

1. Ps. 83 war has happened - the 6 day war.

2. Temple  which the A/C will desecrate is already there.

To come -

1. 2018. Economic crash - So the next prophetic event is the economic crash which will lead us to the `days pay for a loaf of bread.` Great economic hardship & that will probably be this year.

2. 2019. Peace in Iraq by the peace negotiator. he needs to have some credibility in Peace negotiations for the world to let him broker a deal with Israel. And he needs to be from that area.

3. 2020. The Russian War. (Russian Federation, with Iran, Ethiopia and Libya - gathering even now just over the border of Israel) In God`s timing though.

4. 2020.The `catching away` of the mature Body of Christ to its eternal setting in the third heaven where they will judge the fallen angels and the world system in the trib.

regards, Marilyn.  

Thanks for playing, Marilyn.  If you are right, we might think twice about putting our house on the market sooner than April 1st. 

Six Day War = Psalm 83 war......hmmmmmm

The players are about right, but they weren’t routed enough to remove them from still harassing Israel and still being a threat, like they are today. And I know the Gog War does not involve these inner nations, so I was thinking they were already neutralized before Gog occurs. 

How do you see the Gog War playing out?  Are you one who believes Gog War = Armageddon? 

Edited by Spock
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Just now, Spock said:

Thanks for playing, Marilyn.  If you are right, we might think twice about putting our house on the market sooner than April 1st. 

Mmm... remember we are all going to leave stuff behind whenever we go. And really the so called `crash` is all about getting the money into fewer hands, (biggest banks) and getting people to accept a reset of their currencies. God will help you to know what to do bro.

regards, Marilyn. 

2 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Mmm... remember we are all going to leave stuff behind whenever we go. And really the so called `crash` is all about getting the money into fewer hands, (biggest banks) and getting people to accept a reset of their currencies. God will help you to know what to do bro.

regards, Marilyn. 

Marilyn, I edited my last post to you and added a thought about the Psalm and Gog wars. Please answer my question from that post. Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

42 minutes ago, Spock said:

Six Day War = Psalm 83 war......hmmmmmm

The players are about right, but they weren’t routed enough to remove them from still harassing Israel and still being a threat, like they are today. And I know the Gog War does not involve these inner nations, so I was thinking they were already neutralized before Gog occurs. 

How do you see the Gog War playing out?  Are you one who believes Gog War = Armageddon? 

Hi Spock,

Now we need to remember that God will often jump to the end as per Isa. 61 talking about the acceptable year of the Lord and in the same sentence `the day of vengeance of our God.` When the Lord read that verse in the temple He only spoke the first part of the sentence as the next part would be 2,000 years later. Thus we read in Ps. 83 concerning those enemies of Israel - `may they be confounded forever.` And that will happen in the future.

The inner group in the Middle East, the Sunnis, will be the ones who form their Federation with the A/C. The 10 kings (leaders of nations there) are the GCC (6 plus Yeman  to come = 7) and the 3 - Iraq, Syria and Jordan (= 10) to amalgamate under the Peace negotiator soon. That is the ancient area of Assyria which God`s word says will come together under the Leader.

As to the Gog, the people of the land of Magog, the northern area of the world, that is already forming before our very eyes. They are within striking distance of Israel, but God will not let them till His timing. This war will only be judgment upon Russia, its Federation and the other 3 nations that join them. They are brought down to the mountains of Israel and God deals with them there. They actually end up killing each other.

So just think of that, no Russian army or one in Iran, that will leave a huge power vacuum in the Middle East. So...who will take advantage of that? Yes some one who can by deceit and cunning make the West think that they (Islam) want to live peaceably and thus work out a Peace deal with Israel.

regards, Marilyn.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Spock said:

1. Psalm 83 war

2. Gog/Magog War

3. Rapture

4. Rebuilt Temple

6. Other

My two cents......

I think the Psalm 83 war might be first up; this involves the adjacent nations with Israel (Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon).  When they are “disposed of” this might get the outer nations aroused with passion, so the Gog/Magog War follows. Iran is definitely in this group of nations, but not sure about Russia (Ethiopia, Sudan, Turkey for sure). 

Then the rapture just before the “covenant (peace treaty) with the many” that will allow for Israel to rebuild their temple. 

How about you? 

Interesting topic there Mr. Spock!

I can speculate with the best of them :laugh:  Have you noticed all the rioting going on in Iran at present? They're spending all their money supporting terrorism, nuclear programs, living lavish lifestyles, etc. and neglecting the people. They have a financial mess on their hands, and before they get toppled they need an infusion of wealth to calm the citizenry, create jobs and a stable economy. The people are going hungry for lack of resources and money. Could this be the "hook in the jaw" that draws them and Magog in? The jaw is symbolic of chewing (food).  But's that neither here nor there...

My best guess at this point in history, and the way things are shaping up. It may take some sort of trigger to get things rolling. We know the threat Syria is posing to Israel with Russia, Iran and Turkey establishing military bases, ports and troops. We know the threat Iran poses with its intent to nuke Israel and maybe US if the get what they're working on. We know 1/6 of SW Iran (Elam) is going to be destroyed and the residents are going to flee the area because probably from radiation. Their nuclear program at Bushehr is going to be destroyed either by earthquake, a US or IDF strike. By the way, all my references are Psalm 83:, Isa 17:, Jer 49: 

The oldest continuously occupied city in the world is going to be utterly leveled over night. Based on scripture, that can mean only one thing in my mind. It stands to reason, Israel's most immediate threat seems to be Syria and the continuous military and arms build up right on their border. With Iran building a huge military base just over thirty miles from their border.

Then again, you have all those bordering nation around Israel that are unhappy campers because of the U.S. reconciling Jerusalem as Israels eternal capitol. Did I mention that Saudi Arabia is making nice with Israel and turning from being their enemy? Saudi is one of those nations that seems to be an observer in the Gog - Magog invasion, as they ask are they coming to take a spoil, etc. 

So, after my doctoral thesis, if I were a betting man, my chips would be on either Psalm 83: first and / or the total and complete destruction of Damascus, Syria. The only 100% thing I see for sure, is the players are all lined up and everything is ripe to start anytime.  

8 hours ago, Spock said:

1. Psalm 83 war

2. Gog/Magog War

3. Rapture

4. Rebuilt Temple

6. Other

My two cents......

How about you? 

Double post  

Edited by Dennis1209

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"You did not mention Psalm 83 war or Gog War (Ezekiel 38).  How come?"

Psalms 83 and Ezekiel 38; 39 is the same war .... the battle of Armageddon which will take place at the end of the 70th week decreed

Satan will eliminate a few of the inner kingdoms in Psalms 83 and the balance will join his attack upon Israel

Gog" is used to depict Satan in the Ezekiel 38; 39 war of Armageddon and the later war at the end of the Lord's millennial kingdom upon the earth

Look at the list of nation listed in both wars. The Psalm 83: war is only Israels bordering nations (inner ring) and terrorist groups. None of them are listed in the Eze 38: - 39: unsuccessful invasion, they are the 'outer ring' nations. Nor are any of the Eze 38: nations listed in the Psalm 83: war. Two separate events.

To me anyway, Gog appears to be a title, possibly a demonic title. Based on Putin's well documented history and speculations of some of his evil deeds, he certainly could fit the bill of Gog.