On 1/9/2018 at 10:22 AM, Spock said:

1. Psalm 83 war

2. Gog/Magog War

3. Rapture

4. Rebuilt Temple

5. Covenant (peace treaty) with the many that opens Daniels 70th week

6. Other

My two cents......

I think the Psalm 83 war might be first up; this involves the adjacent nations with Israel (Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon).  When they are “disposed of” this might get the outer nations aroused with passion, so the Gog/Magog War follows. Iran is definitely in this group of nations, but not sure about Russia (Ethiopia, Sudan, Turkey for sure). 

Then the rapture just before the “covenant (peace treaty) with the many” that will allow for Israel to rebuild their temple. 

How about you? 

Well, as it turns out, all my previous responses have been incorrect and evidently misleading. 

The old prophet of Tennessee "the Miss Linda", the wife of almost 40 years, recently reminded me. SEE, TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO, YOU DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ME, NOW SEE WHAT'S HAPPENED, I TOLD YOU SO. Blah, blah, blah... 

34 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well I don't know if it's imminent or not, that's a 25 cent word, and I don't have 25 cents, but it could take place at moment with no warning, in a twinkling of an eye :o

That means that nothing else need to happen. That it could take place at any moment.

On 1/10/2018 at 1:36 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"To me anyway, Gog appears to be a title, possibly a demonic title. Based on Putin's well documented history and speculations of some of his evil deeds, he certainly could fit the bill of Gog

Believe that "Gog" is a term related to the Lord's direct enemy Satan .... both in Ezekiel 38 and in Revelation 20:7-10 1000 years later 

Daniel, 

i do not believe Putin or Russia will be involved in the Gog of Magog War.  It is all Islamic Nations Brother. I respect Mark Hitchcock but I think he missed this one making Russia be the bad boys here. Yes, Russia does supply arms to Islamic Nations like Iran and syria, but that doesn’t mean they are all in with troops. 

4 Islamic Nations all facing Israel....Sudan, Ethiopia from south, and turkey and Iran from the north.  These are the “lucky ones” who will have a close encounter with the Almighty God and 5/6 of these troops will have a one way ticket to Hades. 

Leave Russia and Mr Putin out of it.  Besides, he is somewhat of a friend of Israel. 

Trust me on this one Daniel. (Wink)

spock outour

"i do not believe Putin or Russia will be involved in the Gog of Magog War"

You are correct .... the battle of Armageddon will first be between Israel and the surrounding Islamic nations

And it is Satan [Gog] who will become involved twice .... Ezekiel 38, 39 .... and Revelation 20:7-10 1000 years later

On 1/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, WilliamL said:

What prophetic event is next up?

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

or possibly, just before that --

Isaiah 17:1 ...Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Either the latter will trigger the former, or the former will be the cause of the latter.

The invasion of Israel from the north is Daniel 11:41; the Great Day of the Lord begins at Daniel 12:1.

Yes you are right, the invasion of the north Is Daniel 11:41, and the Great Day of the Lord begins at Daniel 12:1

On 1/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, WilliamL said:

What prophetic event is next up?

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

or possibly, just before that --

Isaiah 17:1 ...Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Either the latter will trigger the former, or the former will be the cause of the latter.

The invasion of Israel from the north is Daniel 11:41; the Great Day of the Lord begins at Daniel 12:1.

The invasion of the north will trigger the Great Day