• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

On 1/7/2018 at 12:38 PM, MyLordsServant said:

You  could fill a warehouse with what I don’t know about the End Times. I have no desire to have any dog in this fight.....I am not qualified to offer much value to this debate......Shiloh is an old fan of Zola Levitt, and I thought he would enjoy the quote, that’s all I was trying to accomplish.God bless

Edited by Sam Smith

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

3 hours ago, Sam Smith said:

You  could fill a warehouse with what I don’t know about the End Times. I have no desire to have any dog in this fight.....I am not qualified to offer much value to this debate......Shiloh is an old fan of Zola Levitt, and I thought he would enjoy the quote, that’s all I was trying to accomplish.God bless

Sam Smith

I did point out in this thread that the scenario could possibly happen like this.....the way I explained it.

I could be wrong, and the temple could be built first, then the trouble starts.  I don't know. 

I don't understand how people can call me anti-semitic for discussing how it could possibly play out when analyzing it from a scriptural point of view?   How does that point to me hating Israel?  The whole bible and end times is centered around Israel and God is giving us previews and glimpses of Israel during the tribulation, and leading up to it, and after.  Every one has their own opinion, but I am not allowed to have one by looking at scripture?

The term anti-semitic should not be used so loosely.  It will loose it's meaning if everyone accuses anyone of it just because they are discussing Israel in scripture and tying it in with prophesy so we can get a better understanding.

We all know the Israel wants to build their temple.  We know something is in the way.  How are they going to do it when they are surrounded by Islamic nations?  They need outside help, and a plan of some sort.  This is what God is revealing, that they are making a covenant,.... a deal with someone one else and not God.  Their covenant with death is that handshake with their enemies who they think are their friends.  Their friends will not keep their part of the bargain, but will deceive Israel and take Jerusalem for themselves.  Where will this leave Israel?  Not in a very good position.  So what's the solution?  Find out why God is allowing this, ...because he said he is doing it.....and come to Christ before the door is shut.  Put away all pride, not only Israel but all of us because God hates the proud,...and he hates false accusers...and mockers and anyone that hates his Word and treats it as if it's nothing.  He will bring down the haughty and if we cannot see this simple thing, and repent, we will be one of those who will go into a perpetual sleep.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"However the leaders of the Jews, have made a secret pact with the kings of the North"

Scriptures please

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

If it's so secret, how do you know this??

Yowm

Read carefully what God is revealing, here is the scripture again.  Jeremiah's words have gone to the end of the earth.  He is warning the rulers of Israel.  They must read this.

Isaiah 28:14   Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 28:15   Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 28:18   And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Israel are making a deal with someone.  Under falsehood they have hid themselves.  It's a secret handshake, built on lies and falsehood.  I believe this deal is made with the kings of the North.  The kings of the North are the 10 kings, the beast. The leaders of Israel do not know that their deal will not be honoured.  God is warning them in advance, that he knows, about this deal, and clearly states that this deal will not stand, they will be duped.  Jeremiah is warning them.  Don't be so gullible, this deal is not going to go in your favour, but they wont listen, nor make God their refuge.

Jeremiah 4:4   Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 4:5   Declare ye in Judah, and publish in Jerusalem; and say, Blow ye the trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble yourselves, and let us go into the defenced cities.

Jeremiah 4:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 4:7   The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.

Jeremiah 4:9   And it shall come to pass at that day, saith the LORD, that the heart of the king shall perish, and the heart of the princes; and the priests shall be astonished, and the prophets shall wonder.

Jeremiah 4:10   Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 4:11   At that time shall it be said to this people and to Jerusalem, A dry wind of the high places in the wilderness toward the daughter of my people, not to fan, nor to cleanse,

Jeremiah 4:12   Even a full wind from those places shall come unto me: now also will I give sentence against them.

Jeremiah 4:13   Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.

Jeremiah 4:14   O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

Jeremiah 4:16   Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.

God says not to hide his words, but to publish it, declare it.  Let it be heard  by the nations.  Repent every one because his wrath is coming.

Jeremiah 4:17   As keepers of a field, are they against her round about; because she hath been rebellious against me, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 4:18   Thy way and thy doings have procured these things unto thee; this is thy wickedness, because it is bitter, because it reacheth unto thine heart.

Jeremiah 4:19   My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.

Jeremiah 4:20   Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.

Jeremiah 4:21   How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?

Jeremiah 4:22   For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Jeremiah 4:26   I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

Jeremiah 4:27   For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

(the whole land  = Babylon.  The whole earth)

Jeremiah 4:28   For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

Jeremiah 4:29   The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.

Jeremiah 4:30   And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

Jeremiah 4:31   For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I still don't see the 'secret' part of all this.

Yowm

Another scripture I already gave

Daniel 11:30   For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Who are those who forsake the holy covenant?

Who is having intelligence - secret communications with them that forsake the holy covenant?

Daniel 11:31   And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Daniel 11:32   And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Who is being corrupted by this other party with flatteries?....nice things spoken.

and who is this other party?

Dan 11:36.

Isaiah 9:16   For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

Ezekiel 16:20   Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,

Ezekiel 16:21   That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?

These leaders will throw their children into the fire again.  They will sacrifice them because of this deal.

Read Ezekiel whole chapter 16.

Yowm

Daniel 11:31   And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Mark 13:14   But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Mark 13:19   For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

Mark 13:20   And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Daniel 11:21-35 is what Antiochus IV did just before the first century

The vision then moves to the time of the end in Daniel 11:36 still pending

10 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Daniel 11:21-35 is what Antiochus IV did just before the first century

The vision then moves to the time of the end in Daniel 11:36 still pending

Daniel

The FP and the Beast is going to place the abomination of Desolation.  This should be basic knowledge. 

The abomination of Desolation is the temple that the FP will have built for himself to sit in and claim he is god.  The world has rejected the true God and accepted this imposter.  Complete and utter desolation's from here on once the world accept this man.  Darkness, spiritual emptiness, no light and no truth.  Complete chaos and evil, not knowing why, nor understanding how.

Daniel 11:27   And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.

Daniel 11:28   Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

Daniel 11:29   At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

Daniel 11:30   For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Daniel 11:32   And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Daniel 11:33   And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.