• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 1/9/2018 at 10:00 PM, Sister said:

All has to start here.

The Jews believe that their Messiah will not come until the 3rd temple be built.  Everything is prepared for the building of this temple.  However the leaders of the Jews, have made a secret pact with the kings of the North. The leaders of the Jews are the real antichrist's, and they are the strangers that have defiled God's sanctuary,...from long ago.  They are not really true Jews with a heart for God, nor care for the inhabitants of Israel, but are serving themselves, their own bellies.  They want Christianity out of there, and the Palestines of course, that's the main reason.

I believe the secret covenant that is made between the leaders of Israel and the King of the North in the latter times could be this;

Israel:  We want Christianity out of Jerusalem, and the Palestines too.  The people want to build their own temple, but the Mede's are a problem, for their temple stands in the way.  We need a plan to get rid of it first, and a back up plan for when the Mede's stand up and oppose for all hell is going to break loose.

Kings of the North:  Don't worry, we will defend you.  Let's pretend we are invading you over this Palestine issue.  We will send all our armies in to fake an attack, and during this attack we will destroy that Muslem temple and get rid of it for you.  Once it's gone, you will have our protection to erect your temple.  We will hang around for a while.

Israel:  Sounds like a deal.  Shake hands.  Covenant made. 

World News Propoganda:  Nations in favour of Palestine over Israel. 

Let's make it look real for this to work.  Stir up all the nations and every soul against Israel.

ISRAEL:  That's ok, we know it's part of our secret deal.

BACKFIRE:  Unaware to Israel, the Kings of the North want Jerusalem for themselves to control that land for their own man....the Son of Perdition...the False Prophet.  With permission to enter the land of Jerusalem now, they have gained access.  Once they come in and destroy that 2nd holiest Muslem temple of the world, preparations can take place for their own plans, and they will not leave, but stay and occupy Jerusalem for the next 3 1/2 yrs. 

Israel's citizens, not knowing the secret deal, need a saviour now from this "King of the North" who has invaded..........enter the FP who will come and show himself and cunningly make it look like he is that saviour.  He will mesmerise them with his clever speeches, and show them and the world the miracles he will perform.  The whole world will be in awe of him, and the armies of the Kings of the North will be for him, because they are secretly responsible for setting him up in the first place. 

Jerusalem will wonder if he's their Messiah, who's come to save as he will not falsely claim to be God until the temple is finished.  Either way, they are happy to build it under his command.  I think there will be some talk and plenty of intrigue.  'It's him, our Messiah",....."No it can't be, because the temple must be built first?"....."But all the miracles, and he stands up for us?",...."Yeah, maybe we got it wrong?, it must be him and he won't reveal himself until the temples built?".

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

So Jerusalem will happily, with this man's permission start building the new temple in anticipation for their Messiah who could be him?

And the world like his idea's, because he seems like a good man with all the solutions to trouble.  Not only Jerusalem, but the whole world will give their consent for this man to rule on a global level to change laws and times.  Everyone who does not love the truth is deceived, and think he's the answer to all the world's problems.

Ezekiel 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Jerusalem will be overturned for the third time, and given into the hands of the gentiles.  It will be like Egypt all over again, and the FP, once given power, will use Israel like slaves to build his temple and will oppress them in every way, not only them, but also the Christians throughout the world by persecuting all those who do not conform to his new system....the mark of the beast.  The two witnesses will appear and do as Moses and Aaron did in Egypt, and will plead with the King (the FP) to let God's people go,..the ones who follow the lamb, who are suffering because of Christ, and his righteousness, and not because of rejecting Christ

.......because God said that Jerusalem and all the nations must drink the cup of his wrath until this be over (Jer 25).   The 2 witnesses will not go against God's orders and his plan, but come to witness, and testify against Jerusalem and all the nations, sending all the plagues.  The scriptures do no say anywhere that Israel repents during this time, because it will be a dark time, a time of confusion for all in world lacking truth.  The delusion will be so strong, that the beast will claim the 2 witnesses are the ones doing all the evil.

After 3 1/2 yrs, Israel will be delivered from this oppressor, the FP, and the 10 kings, and also the Christians will be delivered by Christ.  Whoever receives the Mark of the Beast, and joins with this new system,  will receive all the plagues.  It will be like Egypt all over again, but this time, throughout the whole earth.

All those who do not come out of Babylon, and enter into Zion where there is truth will be caught up in the greatest deception of all time.

Christ will deliver Jerusalem and Israel on the day of his coming and this is when they realise who their true Messiah is. 

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.

Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Jeremiah 25:28   And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

This is why, we all need to come to Christ NOW, because once all this trouble starts, the door is already closed, and all nations must drink of the cup of God's fury for all their evil and for rejection of his Saviour, our Lord Jesus Christ.  It's time to wake up, and not go into a deep sleep.

Great imagination!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member

11 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Daniel 11:21-35 is what Antiochus IV did just before the first century

The vision then moves to the time of the end in Daniel 11:36 still pending

Agreed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Amen

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Great imagination!

The only other way that Dome of the Rock is coming down to make way for the new temple could be by earthquake.  We just have to watch, so watch, don't mock but watch, because these days are approaching fast.

3 hours ago, Sister said:

The only other way that Dome of the Rock is coming down to make way for the new temple could be by earthquake.  We just have to watch, so watch, don't mock but watch, because these days are approaching fast.

There will be a worldwide earthquake (the first of its kind) at the rapture. The earthquake will be Paul's "sudden destruction." That might destroy the Dome of the Rock.  World war 3 might destroy it. Israel will survive this coming war, and they may just bomb the dome. And it is just possible that the new Temple will be built beside the Dome of the Rock, to the south.

There will be no temple of the Lord's during the coming tribulation period [Revelation 11:2]

Only the western wall of the temple mount will be there .... this will be the place for the Jews to congregate until the remnant is driven out by the antichrist at the middle of the week

The little horn will confiscate this area and will rule Israel during the last half of the 70th week until the Lord drives his armies to the battle of Armageddon at the end of the week

The Lord's next temple will be built for His millennial kingdom upon the earth [Ezekiel 40]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

I just counted 3 earthquakes.  If an earthquake destroys the Dome of the Rock, it would have to be the 1st earthquake (rev 8) but taking into consideration all the prophesies about the kings of the North, to me, it is more likely they are the ones that Israel have made a deal with, and that deal is to use their military might in destroying that Dome, but to make it look like a real attack on Israel.  Palestine are not rejoicing for nothing, ....they hate Israel and love to see them fall.  This is why God warns Palestina not to rejoice, because they're next.

Or the other scenario could be this;

Just say an earthquake does destroy that dome.  Israel see this as an opportunity and a sign from God to build their own temple there.  They seek the kings of the North protection and make a deal.  The Kings of the North come in to defend and the False Prophet  emerges soon after.  He mesmerises the world, and offers a solution regarding Palestine .... to give them back their homes in Jerusalem.  All the nations back him, ... except for Israel.  This is how he gains popularity with Islam also.  All vote for him to lead, and with his promises he gains full power.  Palestine rejoice.  Israel have no say.  The FP builds that temple for himself.  He has all the backing of the world.  He doesn't deliver to Palestine, which is why the Mede's stand up at the 6th trumpet.

So just to get a better understanding, we have to look at the prophecies more closely.  Here are only a few mentioned about "the north".  There are too many to print.  It is not something I am rejoicing about, but God wants Israel to be warned that these are not your friends.  Don't seek in man for protection but come to Lord all you individuals and seek Jesus now with all your heart, soul and mind and he will be your strength.

Jeremiah 4:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:1   O ye children of Benjamin, gather yourselves to flee out of the midst of Jerusalem, and blow the trumpet in Tekoa, and set up a sign of fire in Bethhaccerem: for evil appeareth out of the north, and great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:22   Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jeremiah 6:23   They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 10:22   Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.

Jeremiah 47:2   Thus saith the LORD; Behold, waters rise up out of the north, and shall be an overflowing flood, and shall overflow the land, and all that is therein; the city, and them that dwell therein: then the men shall cry, and all the inhabitants of the land shall howl.

Do you know that the prophecies in the OT are near term and future?

Those above are about what happened in the Babylonian attacks in the past

At the same time the Lord will occasionally jump ahead to forecast the future still pending

And He does this throughout the prophetic scriptures

You need to learn those of the past and those things of the future as the Lord speaks  

Daniel

God has it all covered.  The Jews do not read the NT, therefore he put it all in the OT so they don't miss it.

The scriptures I quote from the OT are pertaining to the last days, you can read the context and pick up the timing, otherwise instead of nitpicking everything I say, you can give some examples on why you think I have the timings wrong, and give me something solid other than just your opinion.

Not my opinion, but a fact

Past and future fulfillment is defined in scripture