• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

All has to start here.

The Jews believe that their Messiah will not come until the 3rd temple be built.  Everything is prepared for the building of this temple.  However the leaders of the Jews, have made a secret pact with the kings of the North. The leaders of the Jews are the real antichrist's, and they are the strangers that have defiled God's sanctuary,...from long ago.  They are not really true Jews with a heart for God, nor care for the inhabitants of Israel, but are serving themselves, their own bellies.  They want Christianity out of there, and the Palestines of course, that's the main reason.

I believe the secret covenant that is made between the leaders of Israel and the King of the North in the latter times could be this;

Israel:  We want Christianity out of Jerusalem, and the Palestines too.  The people want to build their own temple, but the Mede's are a problem, for their temple stands in the way.  We need a plan to get rid of it first, and a back up plan for when the Mede's stand up and oppose for all hell is going to break loose.

Kings of the North:  Don't worry, we will defend you.  Let's pretend we are invading you over this Palestine issue.  We will send all our armies in to fake an attack, and during this attack we will destroy that Muslem temple and get rid of it for you.  Once it's gone, you will have our protection to erect your temple.  We will hang around for a while.

Israel:  Sounds like a deal.  Shake hands.  Covenant made. 

World News Propoganda:  Nations in favour of Palestine over Israel. 

Let's make it look real for this to work.  Stir up all the nations and every soul against Israel.

ISRAEL:  That's ok, we know it's part of our secret deal.

BACKFIRE:  Unaware to Israel, the Kings of the North want Jerusalem for themselves to control that land for their own man....the Son of Perdition...the False Prophet.  With permission to enter the land of Jerusalem now, they have gained access.  Once they come in and destroy that 2nd holiest Muslem temple of the world, preparations can take place for their own plans, and they will not leave, but stay and occupy Jerusalem for the next 3 1/2 yrs. 

Israel's citizens, not knowing the secret deal, need a saviour now from this "King of the North" who has invaded..........enter the FP who will come and show himself and cunningly make it look like he is that saviour.  He will mesmerise them with his clever speeches, and show them and the world the miracles he will perform.  The whole world will be in awe of him, and the armies of the Kings of the North will be for him, because they are secretly responsible for setting him up in the first place. 

Jerusalem will wonder if he's their Messiah, who's come to save as he will not falsely claim to be God until the temple is finished.  Either way, they are happy to build it under his command.  I think there will be some talk and plenty of intrigue.  'It's him, our Messiah",....."No it can't be, because the temple must be built first?"....."But all the miracles, and he stands up for us?",...."Yeah, maybe we got it wrong?, it must be him and he won't reveal himself until the temples built?".

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

So Jerusalem will happily, with this man's permission start building the new temple in anticipation for their Messiah who could be him?

And the world like his idea's, because he seems like a good man with all the solutions to trouble.  Not only Jerusalem, but the whole world will give their consent for this man to rule on a global level to change laws and times.  Everyone who does not love the truth is deceived, and think he's the answer to all the world's problems.

Ezekiel 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Jerusalem will be overturned for the third time, and given into the hands of the gentiles.  It will be like Egypt all over again, and the FP, once given power, will use Israel like slaves to build his temple and will oppress them in every way, not only them, but also the Christians throughout the world by persecuting all those who do not conform to his new system....the mark of the beast.  The two witnesses will appear and do as Moses and Aaron did in Egypt, and will plead with the King (the FP) to let God's people go,..the ones who follow the lamb, who are suffering because of Christ, and his righteousness, and not because of rejecting Christ

.......because God said that Jerusalem and all the nations must drink the cup of his wrath until this be over (Jer 25).   The 2 witnesses will not go against God's orders and his plan, but come to witness, and testify against Jerusalem and all the nations, sending all the plagues.  The scriptures do no say anywhere that Israel repents during this time, because it will be a dark time, a time of confusion for all in world lacking truth.  The delusion will be so strong, that the beast will claim the 2 witnesses are the ones doing all the evil.

After 3 1/2 yrs, Israel will be delivered from this oppressor, the FP, and the 10 kings, and also the Christians will be delivered by Christ.  Whoever receives the Mark of the Beast, and joins with this new system,  will receive all the plagues.  It will be like Egypt all over again, but this time, throughout the whole earth.

All those who do not come out of Babylon, and enter into Zion where there is truth will be caught up in the greatest deception of all time.

Christ will deliver Jerusalem and Israel on the day of his coming and this is when they realise who their true Messiah is. 

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.

Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Jeremiah 25:28   And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

This is why, we all need to come to Christ NOW, because once all this trouble starts, the door is already closed, and all nations must drink of the cup of God's fury for all their evil and for rejection of his Saviour, our Lord Jesus Christ.  It's time to wake up, and not go into a deep sleep.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

The whole land of Palestina (the whole Arab land) will rejoice when Jerusalem becomes invaded by the kings of the North.  But God says don't rejoice Palestina, because you're next....for out of Satan's root, comes forth the FP, and out of his root comes war.

Isaiah 14:31   Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"I believe the secret covenant that is made between the leaders of Israel and the King of the North in the latter times could be this"

You are wrong .... this covenant is not secret and is the covenant that the Lord has with the believing remnant of Israel [Daniel 9:24-27]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

Daniel

Isaiah 28:14   Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 28:15   Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 28:16   Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Isaiah 28:17   Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

Isaiah 28:18   And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Daniel 11:30   For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Jerusalem forsook the 1st covenant with God, then the second covenant God offered them through Christ, and instead went and made a covenant with the gentiles (Kings of the North), which will not stand, because it will backfire.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"It is the Palestinians who want the Jews and Christians out of Jerusalem and the entire state  of Israel wiped out.   You have no wisdom or understanding"

This is true

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:
  22 hours ago, Sister said:

All has to start here.

The Jews believe that their Messiah will not come until the 3rd temple be built.  Everything is prepared for the building of this temple.  However the leaders of the Jews, have made a secret pact with the kings of the North. The leaders of the Jews are the real antichrist's, and they are the strangers that have defiled God's sanctuary,...from long ago.  They are not really true Jews with a heart for God, nor care for the inhabitants of Israel, but are serving themselves, their own bellies.  They want Christianity out of there, and the Palestines of course, that's the main reason.

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah that is a lot of anti-Semitic propaganda.   First of all, the leaders of Israel do not want the Christians or the Palestinians out of there.   You don't know what you're talking about (as usual).   The Israeli government allows Palestinians to be citizens and has well over 2 million Palestinians who are full citizens of Israel.  Palestinians enjoy more freedom and liberty in Israel than they would in any Arab country.   Also, Christians enjoy a lot of freedom in Israel as well, and Israel protects both Christian and Muslim holy sites.

It is the Palestinians who want the Jews and Christians out of Jerusalem and the entire state  of Israel wiped out.   You have no wisdom or understanding.

shiloh357

Few questions for you.  Please address what I wrote.  You can just address the facts first.

Are the Jews still waiting for their Messiah?  Y/N

What about the 3rd temple?  Have they got the plans, materials, offerings already put in place?  Y/N

Is it not ready to be built?  Y/N

Is the Dome of the Rock currently in the way?  Y/N

If Israel destroy the Dome, to make way for their temple, would that cause WW3 amongst the Islamic nations and Israel?  Y/N

That will do for now.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92

It is the Palestinians who want the Jews and Christians out of Jerusalem and the entire state  of Israel wiped out.   You have no wisdom or understanding.

The late and great Zola Levitt used to say that the Palestinian thinking in these matters went something like this.....paraphrasing.......” First we kill all the pigs ( the Jews, naturally) ,The we will go after the dogs ( Americans)   Pure Satanic hatred.

7 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Your doctrine is antisemitic and there is no truth in it.  Exactly what do you think "Zion" is?  And what exactly, is "Babylon?"

How can my views be antisemitic?  I follow a Jew and his teachings.  The Lord Jesus Christ is a Jew.  He is the Word of God.  I have given scriptures that the Word of God spake.  Are you saying that he is also antisemitic?  Come on, if you say that word too much it is going to loose it's meaning.  We are discussing scripture about what God says.

8 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Exactly what do you think "Zion" is?  And what exactly, is "Babylon?"

Cobalt1959

Two kingdoms, ....one is heavenly and one is of the world.

The heavenly kingdom is called Zion,..the city of truth,

and the earthly kingdom called Babylon....is the city of confusion.

There's only two cities.  One is good and holy, and the other is evil.

God first dealt with Israel and called them into Zion.  For Israel to learn God's commandments, they had to be taught.  Zion is spiritually God's woman.  She is the one that is teaching her children and feeding them with truth. Israel defiled Zion.  They brought strangers into the sanctuary.  They were not following God's commandments but went their own way and committed abominations, by mingling with the gentiles and their pagan beliefs.  (Am I the only one that knows this?).  So God gives Israel another chance to wipe the slate clean.  He provides a saviour who will restore them back to God.   They got that opportunity first, and were invited back into Zion - that city of truth, so pure, clean and holy.  All they had to do was believe that God sent Jesus, his only begotten son into the world, and hear him, for he is the Word of God, made flesh, and he is the same Word that will judge us in the end, for he has the power to forgive sins and the power to condemn to hell.  So Israel rejected him,...you know the story.  Only a handful entered Zion by following the Lamb.

After the labour pains, (great tribulation), Zion will give birth to all her children who followed the Lamb in one day.  The resurrection.

Zion is not a real woman, but depicted as one.  She is the City of Truth,...the one that feeds us.

Babylon on the other hand is Satan's woman.  She is feeding her children lolly water.  Her children will increase.  Instead of leading them to truth, she leads them to destruction.  She is making all her children drunk, putting them into a deep deep sleep.  They like what they are drinking.  It tastes good.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Anyone who is not loyal to God and playing in the harlot's kingdom, Babylon, is being warned to come out of her.  Why?  because God's children who are LUKE WARM, have their feet in both kingdoms.  God wants us to come out of Babylon completely, and fully dwell in Zion where the Lamb is.   Even those of Israel God is still calling.  He is calling all his people who believe in his name, to come out of that wicked evil kingdom because he is going to punish all who are found in her once the door is shut, and make them utterly desolate where their nakedness will be revealed.

3 hours ago, Sam Smith said:

The late and great Zola Levitt used to say that the Palestinian thinking in these matters went something like this.....paraphrasing.......” First we kill all the pigs ( the Jews, naturally) ,The we will go after the dogs ( Americans)   Pure Satanic hatred.

The Philistines have always hated the Jews, that is no secret.  But Israel have had more control over Palestine and are pushing them out further and further.  Many are left homeless, you can understand that, so they rebel and the hatred increases.

I noticed both groups don't follow Christ.  There is always turmoil, and it's not something that man can fix, only Christ.  Christ will deliver the Jews from their enemies in the end, we all know that.

But I know what the Kings of the North have done to Israel.  They have pretended to be their friends.  They have backed them all the way, and will turn on them.  This is the kingdom of the beast working now, paving the way by creating chaos.

I only know all this from the prophesies, for God reveals all that is going on.  The truth is not something you hear in the media.

Look, if we are truly following God, we will do no harm to our enemies or neighbours.  No name calling, no accusing, no killing. No hate full stop.  If we followed Christ, we would have mercy for everyone,...the homeless, the orphans, the poor, ....man cannot accomplish this, which is why Christ is coming to put an end to all wars and set things right.