Sign in to follow this  
Sister

All starts with this

I just counted 3 earthquakes.  If an earthquake destroys the Dome of the Rock, it would have to be the 1st earthquake (rev 8) but taking into consideration all the prophesies about the kings of the North, to me, it is more likely they are the ones that Israel have made a deal with, and that deal is to use their military might in destroying that Dome, but to make it look like a real attack on Israel.  Palestine are not rejoicing for nothing, ....they hate Israel and love to see them fall.  This is why God warns Palestina not to rejoice, because they're next.

Or the other scenario could be this;

Just say an earthquake does destroy that dome.  Israel see this as an opportunity and a sign from God to build their own temple there.  They seek the kings of the North protection and make a deal.  The Kings of the North come in to defend and the False Prophet  emerges soon after.  He mesmerises the world, and offers a solution regarding Palestine .... to give them back their homes in Jerusalem.  All the nations back him, ... except for Israel.  This is how he gains popularity with Islam also.  All vote for him to lead, and with his promises he gains full power.  Palestine rejoice.  Israel have no say.  The FP builds that temple for himself.  He has all the backing of the world.  He doesn't deliver to Palestine, which is why the Mede's stand up at the 6th trumpet.

So just to get a better understanding, we have to look at the prophecies more closely.  Here are only a few mentioned about "the north".  There are too many to print.  It is not something I am rejoicing about, but God wants Israel to be warned that these are not your friends.  Don't seek in man for protection but come to Lord all you individuals and seek Jesus now with all your heart, soul and mind and he will be your strength.

Jeremiah 4:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:1   O ye children of Benjamin, gather yourselves to flee out of the midst of Jerusalem, and blow the trumpet in Tekoa, and set up a sign of fire in Bethhaccerem: for evil appeareth out of the north, and great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:22   Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jeremiah 6:23   They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 10:22   Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.

Jeremiah 47:2   Thus saith the LORD; Behold, waters rise up out of the north, and shall be an overflowing flood, and shall overflow the land, and all that is therein; the city, and them that dwell therein: then the men shall cry, and all the inhabitants of the land shall howl.

Do you know that the prophecies in the OT are near term and future?

Those above are about what happened in the Babylonian attacks in the past

At the same time the Lord will occasionally jump ahead to forecast the future still pending

And He does this throughout the prophetic scriptures

You need to learn those of the past and those things of the future as the Lord speaks  

Daniel

God has it all covered.  The Jews do not read the NT, therefore he put it all in the OT so they don't miss it.

The scriptures I quote from the OT are pertaining to the last days, you can read the context and pick up the timing, otherwise instead of nitpicking everything I say, you can give some examples on why you think I have the timings wrong, and give me something solid other than just your opinion.

Sign in to follow this