• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, God does hate divorce. If the husband will go through counseling. It sounds like he has made up his mind. You do know that a large percentage of husbands will not go through marriage counseling. Pride???

Neither do you know the numbers MM.  I believe there comes a time in every persons life when they look back on their life and wonder if they lived the life they really wanted to live.  It's called the change of life.  This happened to me in my 40's.  It was a rough time for our family, but we stuck together and worked things out. 

Pride may be one of the reasons, but I believe it is more trying to remain young that is more of the culprit.  We can't truly understand the situation with one or two posts from one side of the issue, so I will refrain from making the judgment that a mind has been made up.  If he has been feeling that way for awhile, as this was not picked up on, then there could very well be deeper issues.  Online advice will not help.  They need a counselor.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/18/1951

Shalom,

Dear Faith, I have read your letters as well as all good advices to you.

What I might add, please, find out where is your own failure or even guilt as a direct investment into the situation you face. (Starting from your decision to marry the man and build up the family.) For, there just can't be the one of you total wrong and another one total right. With that in mind, you can surely (and first of all) approach GOD with you Confession, preferably, one good Christian being present as a Witness. That should clear up what to do next.

I pray for you.

Igor

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

-

Edited by Ana