• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/11/2018 at 2:49 PM, KiwiChristian said:

I've searched through many different translations of the mainstream bible for 'full of grace', and nowhere is Mary called that. She is told by the angel that she is 'favoured by god', or has 'found favour in god's eyes'. So? David was favoured in god's eyes. At one time Saul was favoured in God's eyes. Samuel was favoured in God's eyes. All Christians are favoured in God's eyes. Luke 1:18 "kai eiselthōn pros autēn eipen kecharitōmenē Kyrios meta sou eulogēmenē sy en gynaixin"

The phrase, "full of grace," in Greek is "plaras karitos," and it occurs in only two places in the New Testament. Neither one is in reference to Mary.

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth," (John 1:14).
"And Stephen, full of grace and power, was performing great wonders and signs among the people," (Acts 6:8).

The first citation refers to Jesus who is obviously full of grace. Jesus is God in flesh, the crucified and risen Lord, who cleanses us from our sins. In the second citation, it is Stephen who is full of grace.  We can certainly affirm that Jesus was conceived without sin and remained sinless, but can we conclude this about Stephen as well? Certainly not. The phrase, "full of grace," does not necessitate sinlessness by virtue of its use. In Stephen's case it signifies that he was "full of the Spirit and of wisdom" along with faith and the Holy Spirit (Acts 6:3, 5). But Stephen was a sinner. Nevertheless, where does the phrase "full of grace" come from regarding Mary?

You have researched this? Questionable. Are you hearing what you are saying? Luke 1:28 28The angel appeared to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.

Highly favored, is full of grace, for it is by grace we are saved.  Ephesians 2:8 Alive with Christ
7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.…

Now what is highly favored?

high·ly
ˈhīlē/
adverb
adverb: highly
  1. to a high degree or level.
    "a highly dangerous substance" AND YOU ARE TRULY DEALING WITH A HIGHLY DANGEROUS SUBSTANCE CONCERNING MARY, WHOM GOD EXALTED ABOVE ALL>
    synonyms: very, extremely, exceedingly, particularly, most, really, thoroughly, decidedly, distinctly, exceptionally, immensely, greatly, inordinately, singularly, extraordinarily; More
    informalawfully, terribly, majorly, seriously, supremely, desperately, hugely, ultra, oh-so, damn, damned;  AND MANY WILL BE DAMNED BECAUSE OF DISRESPECT TOWARD HER. 
    real, mighty, awful;
    datedfrightfully
    "a highly dangerous substance"
    antonyms: slightly
    • favorably.
      "he was highly regarded by his colleagues"
      synonyms: favorably, well, appreciatively, admiringly, approvingly, positively, glowingly, enthusiastically
      "he was highly regarded"
      antonyms: unfavorably
Origin
fa·vored
ˈfāvərd/
adjective
adjective: favoured; adjective: favored
  1. preferred or recommended.
    "she was his favored candidate"
    synonyms:

preferred, favorite, recommended, chosen, choice

I hate having to give ELA lessons but some leave me no choice.

Now , with all that said , what is the GREATEST GIFT GIVEN TO MAN? YESHUA HAMASHIACH, this is a no-brainer. What is your point? It is obvious you hate the RCC but what is your beef with the Mother of our Lord?

Not cool to attack a woman Highly favored and given the most High honor of receiving and raising God Incarnate. There is no greater GRACE given to woman or Man for that matter . As Christ said: No greater man was born of women than John the Baptist, but even THE LEAST shall be greater than he. Who is least? Well, Mary falls into this category simply because she is the weaker vessel.

Matthew 11:11 Jesus Testifies about John
10This is the one about whom it is written: ‘Behold, I will send My messenger ahead of You, who will prepare Your way before You.’ 11Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has risen no one greater than John the Baptist. Yet even the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subject to violence, and the violent lay claim to it.…

1Peter 3:7

7Husbands, in the same way, treat your wives with consideration as a weaker vessel, and with honor as fellow heirs of the gracious gift of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered.

So she is Blessed above even John the Baptist, and who has looked upon the LOWLY ESTATE of this handmaiden?

Luke1:48

For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
And you are saying she is NOT FULL OF GRACE. Are you kidding me! In this GRACE all are saved but yet she who is highly favored was not extended the HIGHEST GRACE and is not full of Grace according to you? She conceived ( IMMACULATELY) The Saviour of man= clean, spotless conception, I will add,

Isaiah 7:14

The Sign of Immanuel
13Then he said, "Listen now, O house of David! Is it too slight a thing for you to try the patience of men, that you will try the patience of my God as well? 14"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin shall conceive,  be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. 15"He will eat curds and honey at the time He knows enough to refuse evil and choose good.…

How was Christ conceived? Was it by the Holy Spirit? Would this then be a spotlessly clean conception? Yes, Yeshua is God Incarnate, the Incarnation is Jesus Christ come in the flesh, before this Incarnation, as with all pregnancies there is a conception,  AND A VIRGIN SHALL CONCEIVE. Holy Spirit inception of her egg which becomes the Incarnate God.

A LOWLY HANDMAIDEN, shown great mercy, in her is fulfilled -the promise to Abraham, BLESSED AMONG WOMEN, HIGHLY FAVORED , BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF HER WOMB, JESUS!

Though no one born of women is greater than John the Baptist yet the least , Mary a weaker vessel is greater than him. Her soul rejoices in God her Savior and at her yes she abides and can NOT sin.

1 John 3:4-12 King James Version (KJV)

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Why do you choose not to love Mary and the work God has done in her, why are you being like Cain when you ought to be like Abel?

And since it was purposed for Christ and John to fulfill all righteousness, for the sake of all mankind, Mary too, was sanctified, and chosen to house and bring forth, and rear Christ,

she least is greatest before all, and above all in the righteous providence of God. QUESTION: Was John HOLY and Righteous before or after Christ's crucifixion? When was John the Baptist Saved and made pure?

It was in the sixth month of Elisabeth's pregnancy, when the Ark of the Covenant showed up at Elisabeth's home.

Luke 1:39-45

Mary Visits Elizabeth

39 In those days Mary arose and went with haste into the hill country, to a city of Judah, 40 and she entered the house of Zechari′ah and greeted Elizabeth. 41 And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit 42 and she exclaimed with a loud cry, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43 And why is this granted me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 For behold, when the voice of your greeting came to my ears, the babe in my womb leaped for joy. 45 And blessed is she who believed that there would be[a] a fulfilment of what was spoken to her from the Lord.”

I will prove she is the Ark of the Covenant with scripture in another thread. Those who do the will of Christ's Father in heaven are too like an Ark of the Covenant, but through what was purposed for her first ,they can not be if they reject God's exalting of Mary, she is not exalted above Yeshua but because of Yeshua.

Matthew 12:50 50For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”

So, both Mary and John the Baptist are special cases in that they were sanctified and instantly BORN AGAIN by the Holy Spirit for the purpose of Christ to begin the laying of the foundation which is Himself. It is His story, His religion, His will.

Mary was purposed for beauty not menial use.

Romans 9:20

20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” 21Does not the potter have the right to make from the same lump of clay one vessel for beauty  and another for menial use?… 

It is no menial task she was given. Where is your love. In Mary Israel is exalted, this is the meaning of Jacobs ladder, Jacob is called Israel by God therefore is a symbol of Israel's exalting, that is for another post. All the generations of Abraham are numbered among the stars in her, through the generations who call her Blessed. And those who receive her are too highly favored.

Luke1:42-44 Mary Visits Elizabeth
42In a loud voice she exclaimed, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43 I too am favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44For as soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.…

Depending if these scriptural truths are permitted to be expressed here , will determine if I will address the Ark of the New and Everlasting Covenant. I will conclude the RCC is the harlot but the big picture you miss, for even God uses a Harlot for His desired end. The Aha GOTCHA! moment is for Satan.

Edited by TheBride123

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/11/2018 at 4:35 PM, BeyondET said:

She Had a belly full of grace, do we need to worship Mary no.

Took the words right out of my mouth. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,059
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I've said this many times on Worthy and yet once again:
The created element which includes all creation period is created to worship God Who being The Uncreated Creator is only worthy (no pun intended) to receive worship.... Lucifer fell into rebellion because he thought otherwise... that is why lie began-> as being a member of the created I myself know without doubt I am and all else created they also know they are thus satan in order to believe he the right to receive worship to himself had to deny the self evident reality within himself as indebted to The Creator for being... 

Rom 1:20-25
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
KJV
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Pope Francis and His Lies: False Prophet EXPOSED! FULL MOVIE

Someone above had posted that .

Due to Romes stance on interfaith ,    let that be repeated once more .    

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

On 1/11/2018 at 1:49 PM, KiwiChristian said:

I've searched through many different translations of the mainstream bible for 'full of grace', and nowhere is Mary called that. She is told by the angel that she is 'favoured by god', or has 'found favour in god's eyes'. So? David was favoured in god's eyes. At one time Saul was favoured in God's eyes. Samuel was favoured in God's eyes. All Christians are favoured in God's eyes. Luke 1:18 "kai eiselthōn pros autēn eipen kecharitōmenē Kyrios meta sou eulogēmenē sy en gynaixin"

The phrase, "full of grace," in Greek is "plaras karitos," and it occurs in only two places in the New Testament. Neither one is in reference to Mary.

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth," (John 1:14).
"And Stephen, full of grace and power, was performing great wonders and signs among the people," (Acts 6:8).

The first citation refers to Jesus who is obviously full of grace. Jesus is God in flesh, the crucified and risen Lord, who cleanses us from our sins. In the second citation, it is Stephen who is full of grace.  We can certainly affirm that Jesus was conceived without sin and remained sinless, but can we conclude this about Stephen as well? Certainly not. The phrase, "full of grace," does not necessitate sinlessness by virtue of its use. In Stephen's case it signifies that he was "full of the Spirit and of wisdom" along with faith and the Holy Spirit (Acts 6:3, 5). But Stephen was a sinner. Nevertheless, where does the phrase "full of grace" come from regarding Mary?

Some nice work. The Greek word used in reference to Mary in Luke 1:28 is χαριτόω, "to endow with grace," the same word used by Paul in reference to the saints in Ephesians 1:6, "In love He predestined us for adoption through Jesus Christ unto Himself... to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He bestowed upon us in the Beloved (i.e. in Christ)." The word simply means Mary had been endowed with grace in the sense that she had been chosen to bear the Christ-child. The perfect participle middle or passive refers to a state brought about by the finished results of an action, with the "action" being that God had chosen her for this, and the angel was now coming to announce it.

About the phrase "full of grace," the actual wording in reference to Stephen is πλήρης χάριτος καὶ δυνάμεως, "full of grace and power," which makes it a reference to his being full of the Holy Spirit, bestowed upon him by God's grace.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:49 PM, KiwiChristian said:

Nevertheless, where does the phrase "full of grace" come from regarding Mary?

And I would add that the phrase "full of grace" in reference to Mary is a bit unscriptural. Was she endowed with an amazing form of grace in being chosen to bear the Christ-child? Yes, but the expression "full of grace" more technically refers to someone upon whom the Holy Spirit has descended in great power and fullness, and that is something entirely different.  

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

6 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

And I would add that the phrase "full of grace" in reference to Mary is a bit unscriptural. Was she endowed with an amazing form of grace in being chosen to bear the Christ-child? Yes, but the expression "full of grace" more technically refers to someone upon whom the Holy Spirit has descended in great power and fullness, and that is something entirely different.  

You don't think Jesus descended into the womb of Mary with power and fullness?

On 1/12/2018 at 9:49 PM, Willa said:

Vincent's Word Studies is often relied upon by Bible translators.  This is his comment:

Thou that art highly favored (κεχαριτωμένη)

Lit., as Rev. in margin, endued with grace. Only here and Eph 1:6. The rendering full of grace, Vulgate, Wyc., and Tynd., is therefore wrong.

Many mistakes were found in the Vulgate, the original translation of the Greek Bible into Latin which became the official translation of the Roman church.  Other Catholic translators later found these mistakes but some incorrect passages had already been used for doctrine in the Roman church.  

I didn't read this post until after I had searched it out for myself, but it appears I'm in agreement with Vincent's. :thumbsup: He came to the same conclusion.

1 minute ago, BeyondET said:

You don't think Jesus descended into the womb of Mary with power and fullness?

LoL. Yes, I think He did. But the expression isn't used in reference to Jesus. It's used in reference to Mary, is it not?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

3 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

LoL. Yes, I think He did. But the expression isn't used in reference to Jesus. It's used in reference to Mary, is it not?

You think, then what's your opinion on John 1:14, that flesh was the same flesh even at 3 days in womb.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth

word was made flesh in the womb, and He grow up and dwelt among them.