• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Johny said:

When Christ comes again for his church and his true followers are taken up with him, will we beable to talk with God the father, the son and Holy Spirit?                       Will we have a front rower seat to the destruction of the universe as we know it now, and will we have a front row seat to the devil and his minions being sent to the lake of fire?

Perhaps Job 38: 7 maybe a clue?

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

From the time we are caught up to be with the Lord and the New Heaven and New Earth, there are over 1000 earth years that will pass.  It is only after the New Heaven and New Earth that we are told God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.

You're correct and I've pondered this thought and hope I'm wrong. But the way I interpret this is; we will still retain the memory of our lost loved ones? Until that time until all our tears are wiped away. Evidently the Lord will remove certain memories from us?

Looking at it that way I don't see how that could be appropriate. Any insight?

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I’ll read it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

21 hours ago, BeyondET said:
21 hours ago, OneLight said:

From the time we are caught up to be with the Lord and the New Heaven and New Earth, there are over 1000 earth years that will pass.  It is only after the New Heaven and New Earth that we are told God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.

Thus asleep and not knowing of anything.

That is not what scripture tells us.  The best known, and simplest verse, tells us we will always be with the Lord, not sleeping.

1 Thessalonians 4:17

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

12 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:
15 hours ago, OneLight said:

You're correct and I've pondered this thought and hope I'm wrong. But the way I interpret this is; we will still retain the memory of our lost loved ones? Until that time until all our tears are wiped away. Evidently the Lord will remove certain memories from us?

Looking at it that way I don't see how that could be appropriate. Any insight?

I take comfort in knowing that when I am with the Lord, I will then know as well as I am known.  I will understand the real complexity of life and salvation, which we only have a glimpse of today.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.  For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

13 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

we will still retain the memory of our lost loved ones?

Of course we will. And since they will be in torment even before the presence of God and His angels, its possible that we may even see it too (though I rather think its doubtful cuz God may not want us to be pained by the sight of our lost loved ones being in torment). 

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Don't beat on me too hard for the following please.

Yahweh sent Yeshua, the WORD to right the things that fallen angels had perverted and largely caused. He came to save mankind for the sins they had committed in following those angels. He came to redeem the whole earth. Thus, the burning pit is for the angels that sinned primarily and He has no pleasure in the death of any humans. He bent over backwards to save us and to keep us from that fire. He came to earth, as did the fallen angels, and thru His works on the earth He Redeemed His Creation. A creation marred formerly by those of His High Council that had become Lawless (iniquity found in them).

Yahweh's ways are far above us and the understanding of them mostly impossible to understand at present. However He did make clear His intentions and the reasons for this cosmic chess match that we are all engaged in.

To show His love for us, Yahweh has kept in reserve the New Jerusalem where nothing unclean can ever enter in.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

7 hours ago, OneLight said:

That is not what scripture tells us.  The best known, and simplest verse, tells us we will always be with the Lord, not sleeping.

1 Thessalonians 4:17

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

And this happens before that,

john 5

28 Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming when all who are in their graves will hear His voice 29and come out — those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment. 

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Don't beat on me too hard for the following please.

Yahweh sent Yeshua, the WORD to right the things that fallen angels had perverted and largely caused. He came to save mankind for the sins they had committed in following those angels. He came to redeem the whole earth. Thus, the burning pit is for the angels that sinned primarily and He has no pleasure in the death of any humans. He bent over backwards to save us and to keep us from that fire. He came to earth, as did the fallen angels, and thru His works on the earth He Redeemed His Creation. A creation marred formerly by those of His High Council that had become Lawless (iniquity found in them).

Yahweh's ways are far above us and the understanding of them mostly impossible to understand at present. However He did make clear His intentions and the reasons for this cosmic chess match that we are all engaged in.

To show His love for us, Yahweh has kept in reserve the New Jerusalem where nothing unclean can ever enter in.

I'll bet I can tell what books you read :D

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

6 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'll bet I can tell what books you read :D

All the scriptures that Yeshuah and the apostles were familiar with.

You must get into the mindset of their times and understanding to be able to appreciate where they were coming from. Not our modern-roman-infected doctrines.

Edited by Justin Adams