• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Here's a huge leap, though I don't expect anyone to see or hear hehe, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who can.

the man who the Deciples complained about casting out demons, and Jesus response was if not against us than for us.

that man was the rich man, who did everything right yet one thing he liked money.

thus went away with his head down, but he came to his senses and heeded thus was a follower of Jesus casting out demons in Jesus name.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

Well in my opinion, it's the practicing religions of today that are the false teachings, not the person who says his learned a deeper meaning in the bible. 

The false teachings are many, as Jesus said.   Even the person who says he has learned a "deeper meaning" in the Bible is subject to testing, always - just as the Apostles always said to test every message even from an Apostle, or even from an appearing angel of light or messenger from God. --- test everything before approving it.  

In Galatians, Ephesians, Timothy, and Revelation,  it is written (not a new nor "deeper meaning") how evil men / mankind/ is ,  throughout all society, not just part of it.   The whole world is deceived, and

only a few find the narrow road to life (again, not a new message here - the unchangeable truth of God in Scripture is the same as it was always) .    So,  yes,  the "practicing religions" of today are the false teachings,  not setting people free,  but training people to stay under the power of the enemy

instead of Christ.   As written in the first century already:   "There are many anti-christs among us".  And they cannot be separated out.    Test everything as God Himself Says in His Word,  in constant prayer and by His Word.

The world does not , indeed cannot, know the truth, since the world is carnal, and the natural mind cannot know the things that are spiritual.     Again,   a narrow road of truth, not many find, ever.   Only the pure in heart are able to see and enter heaven. (by sheer grace, thru faith, in Jesus, as God Designed and Planned all along) .

• This is Worthy 1

4 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Here's a huge leap, though I don't expect anyone to see or hear hehe, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who can.

the man who the Deciples complained about casting out demons, and Jesus response was if not against us than for us.

that man was the the rich man, who did everything right yet one thing he liked money.

thus went away with his head down, but he came to his senses and heeded thus was a follower of Jesus casting out demons in Jesus name.

Yes,,   Corrie ten Boom was known worldwide,  and she cast demons out of many people, without making a show of it.

The assemblies she spoke to and shared her testimony with did not usually continue in Christ Jesus enough to learn how to cast demons out - they didn't want to lay down their lives for the sake of the Gospel and for others as Corrie did all her life.

The way of life of Jesus is so different than many religions,  it seems foreign to them,  and they don't follow Jesus to learn His Way like the faithful disciples you mention recorded in Scripture did.   Most religions don't ever realize the power that they are under, that they need to be set free.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Yes,,   Corrie ten Boom was known worldwide,  and she cast demons out of many people, without making a show of it.

The assemblies she spoke to and shared her testimony with did not usually continue in Christ Jesus enough to learn how to cast demons out - they didn't want to lay down their lives for the sake of the Gospel and for others as Corrie did all her life.

The way of life of Jesus is so different than many religions,  it seems foreign to them,  and they don't follow Jesus to learn His Way like the faithful disciples you mention recorded in Scripture did.   Most religions don't ever realize the power that they are under, that they need to be set free.

True but the Deciples had a hard time believing, and is why he picked them, today people are no different people struggle in believing anything if it isn't written.

ive never heard of Corrie boom.

17 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

True but the Deciples had a hard time believing, and is why he picked them, today people are no different people struggle in believing anything if it isn't written.

ive never heard of Corrie boom.

Jesus called the men that the Father gave Him ... .Jesus did nothing on His Own Initiative, according to His Word.

Corrie ten Boom is a rare believer, with truth, and true testimony world wide for decades after the holocaust that she went thru with millions of others in germany.  God spared her life miraculously, (everyone else in her prison were executed after she was set free - by a "clerical error" ! (God's Word) )

Her testimony is available on youtube, several different sites, and is perfect, tested and tried/ proven, as her whole life was tested and proven true in line with God's Word.

People today don't really struggle with believing - they just don't believe, written or not.  The cost of following Jesus is too high for most folks,   same as in the NT. (remember most of the disciples left Jesus, instead of remaining with Him, because His Words were too difficult for them) . (same today) (remember the good soil, vs the rest)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Jesus called the men that the Father gave Him ... .Jesus did nothing on His Own Initiative, according to His Word.

Corrie ten Boom is a rare believer, with truth, and true testimony world wide for decades after the holocaust that she went thru with millions of others in germany.  God spared her life miraculously, (everyone else in her prison were executed after she was set free - by a "clerical error" ! (God's Word) )

Her testimony is available on youtube, several different sites, and is perfect, tested and tried/ proven, as her whole life was tested and proven true in line with God's Word.

People today don't really struggle with believing - they just don't believe, written or not.  The cost of following Jesus is too high for most folks,   same as in the NT. (remember most of the disciples left Jesus, instead of remaining with Him, because His Words were too difficult for them) . (same today) (remember the good soil, vs the rest)

Correct and His word was probably to choose a verity of deciples, some like Nathanal didn't need much at all to believe, others like Peter and Tomas were hard headed.

deeper meanings of the bible isn't the norm in the world it's actually a rarity. At least in my experience i have only known a handful of people who have overcome their fear and have took leaps of faith and believed. There are things I know that I will never share with anyone it's between Me and God, and I'm completely content with no other person ever knowing what I know.

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Amen........and Corrie had suffered much more than the church has yet to see here in the west........not chosen by her, but the Lord worked it together for her good and His glory.  It is one reason I believe we will see great glory on the persecuted church in general and including the west during the tribulation.  It's not really our fault that we haven't suffered so much here, it was just the sovereignty of God, I believe...........but now soon it is needful to suffer for His name.....and this will result in greater glory to His name and to His church..

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, BeyondET said:

that man was the rich man, who did everything right yet one thing he liked money.

And how does one draw that conclusion.     IF it is true than he must have SOLD them riches .    

Here is a word that is true and no matter how men try and heap up and go around it , they deceive themselves only.

and the word is

WHERE YOUR TREASURES are YOUR HEART IS .    all them prosperity preaches ARE FALSE .  every last one of them    .     I pray they repent before its too late .

26 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And how does one draw that conclusion.     IF it is true than he must have SOLD them riches .    

Here is a word that is true and no matter how men try and heap up and go around it , they deceive themselves only.

and the word is

WHERE YOUR TREASURES are YOUR HEART IS .    all them prosperity preaches ARE FALSE .  every last one of them    .     I pray they repent before its too late .

Indeed where your treasures are your heart is,,, :)

The point of what Jesus was saying to the rich man, is not put ones complete trust in money, yes he said sell all your riches and follow me, but that was a sociology approach, for that is not a requirement to follow Jesus, but He knew the man's heart.

the short in stature rich man who climbed the tree to get a look at Jesus, didn't give away all his money just half and that was enough.