• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, BeyondET said:

Indeed where your treasures are your heart is,,, :)

The point of what Jesus was saying to the rich man, is not put ones complete trust in money, yes he said sell all your riches and follow me, but that was a sociology approach, for that is not a requirement to follow Jesus, but He knew the man's heart.

the short in stature rich man who climbed the tree to get a look at Jesus, didn't give away all his money just half and that was enough. 

Say it with me.   ALL the tbn prosperity preachers are false .  IF i know you know that ,  at least i wont worry for you.

So go ahead put this ol dogs mind at ease and rest . and say the words , ALL them tbn prosperity preachers . ARE FALSE FALSE FALSE.  you don't have to say it three times

ONCE will suffice.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Say it with me.   ALL the tbn prosperity preachers are false .  IF i know you know that ,  at least i wont worry for you.

So go ahead put this ol dogs mind at ease and rest . and say the words , ALL them tbn prosperity preachers . ARE FALSE FALSE FALSE.  you don't have to say it three times

ONCE will suffice.    

I follow no one but God, I really don't know much about the prosperity preacher thing.

i do know Joseph the rich man who took Jesus body and placed Jesus body in his own tomb was a disciple of Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, BeyondET said:

I follow no one but God, I really don't know much about the prosperity preacher thing.

i do know Joseph the rich man who took Jesus body and placed Jesus body in his own tomb was a disciple of Jesus.

Money is not evil.  but the love of it is.   and prosperity preachers love it and so do those who sit under them.

they give expecting more money

WHEN they should simply give , EXPECTING NOTHING and great shall their reward be in heaven.

but many give for reward on earth .   and many get those rewards , but woe unto them they give so they can receive more money.

WHY we give shows where our heart truly is.   For I say many give for the love of more ,

not the love of the one who does lack.    And these monsters have got rich off the church.  HOW much worse their punishment.

they preach for reward , they are given to covetousness , they are lost in their own lusts.   tis why we see more and more of them now

LIKE Kenneth Copeland now preaching UNITY with ROME.  cause they deceived and the deceived receive only more deluosion.

WHY we do as we do ,   is as important as What we do.      For many do works to be seen of men

or many give to receive five fold money .    WHY we do as we do we will also be JUDGED for .  and GOD knows the inntermost secretes of the heart . Can

no motive be hid from HIS EYES, no matter how well men try and hide them. OH the LIGHT always makes manifest . but some mens sins go on beforehand

and others cant be hid,  just as some mens good works too.    And let us remember every idle word spoke man will be held accountable for

for by thy words you shall be justified and by your words you shall be condemned.  YES JESUS was GRAVE .   but the solution is , REPENT YE , REPENT

o man and men woman and women.   For its too late.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Jesus called the men that the Father gave Him ... .Jesus did nothing on His Own Initiative, according to His Word.

Corrie ten Boom is a rare believer, with truth, and true testimony world wide for decades after the holocaust that she went thru with millions of others in germany.  God spared her life miraculously, (everyone else in her prison were executed after she was set free - by a "clerical error" ! (God's Word) )

Her testimony is available on youtube, several different sites, and is perfect, tested and tried/ proven, as her whole life was tested and proven true in line with God's Word.

People today don't really struggle with believing - they just don't believe, written or not.  The cost of following Jesus is too high for most folks,   same as in the NT. (remember most of the disciples left Jesus, instead of remaining with Him, because His Words were too difficult for them) . (same today) (remember the good soil, vs the rest)

COUNT the cost .    When one by grace has counted the cost and realizes that indeed it will cost him all,   even the loss of all things

even death , YET SAYS AMEN O LORD whether I live or die ,whether I suffer and lose all...............I FOLLOW THEE no matter what the cost.  THEN by grace

THAT ONE has indeed counted the cost and FOUND the PRIZE of knowing JESUS as far above all rubies ,gold , even no fear of losing all or death.

THAT one is truly free in Christ .   and their will be trials to come .    HARSH ones coming , our faith will soon be  tried in an iron furnace of affliction

heated seven times by the hate of all who know not Christ under the dark king  .    But remember ALL whom GOD loves he chastens and scourges for our profit

The trial of our faith to be counted far more than gold.    ONWARD peoples , ONWARD n the LORD. 

• This is Worthy 1