• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

This is a political thing.   It has nothing to do with any genuine interest about the welfare of the country....

Preventing a high-ranking U.S. politician from triggering a nuclear exchange by his trolling of a Koran dictator on Twitter is about the welfare of several countries, if not the entire world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

6 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Preventing a high-ranking U.S. politician from triggering a nuclear exchange by his trolling of a Koran dictator on Twitter is about the welfare of several countries, if not the entire world.

I have thought of that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

The problem is that he was not trolling the NK leader.   He was standing up to him and not being intimidated by him.  And now peace talks are taking place.   So, you can say what you want, but nothing you say is really comporting with the reality taking place on the ground.   And even the SK president is saying that it is because of Trump that these talks are taking place.   Trump hasn't made things worse, no matter what you say.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

38 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Forensic psychologists like Dr. Lee err on the side of caution as they try to stop patients from instigating a nuclear disaster, not analyzing the result after it's too late.

Which is against their standard of ethics in psychiatry. They cannot legally, ethically, professionally, diagnose a patient without a face to face exam. So their conclusions are meaningless. 

You do not work in the medical field so perhaps that is difficult to understand, but that type of thing goes against their own professional standards of practice. That type of diagnosis would never be accepted if it was claimed against any other public figure based solely on what they gleaned from the media and not from any face to face interaction.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

31 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

This is a political thing.   It has nothing to do with any genuine interest about the welfare of the country.  And furthermore the president of South Korea credits Trump for the peace talks that are now happening between SK and NK.  

The Left was screeching to the heavens that Trump's rhetoric was going to get us in a war and the opposite is actually what is happening.   The Left is always wrong and should not be taken seriously.   And neither should Dr. Lee.  She is just a political tool for the Left.

21 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

There isnt anything to fret over. There are peace talks going on, thanks to trump according to korea. 

Much ado about nothing. 

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

There isnt anything to fret over. There are peace talks going on, thanks to trump according to korea. 

Much ado about nothing. 

Yes, precisely.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Much ado about nothing. 

Time will tell.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

I've been thinking about these daily anti-Trump threads, and my Christian brothers and sisters who post on them and applaud them.

The Apostle Paul's words in 1 Cor. 10:23 come to mind:

“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive.

Also the Commandment against '. . .  bearing false witness'.

Our country is plagued by citizens with many diverse voices - some of them have evil and divisive intent.  As Christians, we are called to a higher purpose.  It's fine to have differing POLITICAL opinions (Jesus' disciples ran the gamut from Matthew who served the hated Romans as a tax collector; to Simon the Zealot who wanted to overthrow Rome),

I believe Christians are called to a higher purpose than contributing to the division.  My advice would be before posting, ask yourself:

"Is what I'm about to post going to heal; or is it going to divide?"

Just my $0.02.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

7 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I've been thinking about these daily anti-Trump threads, and my Christian brothers and sisters who post on them and applaud them.

The Apostle Paul's words in 1 Cor. 10:23 come to mind:

“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive.

Also the Commandment against '. . .  bearing false witness'.

Our country is plagued by citizens with many diverse voices - some of them have evil and divisive intent.  As Christians, we are called to a higher purpose.  It's fine to have differing POLITICAL opinions (Jesus' disciples ran the gamut from Matthew who served the hated Romans as a tax collector; to Simon the Zealot who wanted to overthrow Rome),

I believe Christians are called to a higher purpose than contributing to the division.  My advice would be before posting, ask yourself:

"Is what I'm about to post going to heal; or is it going to divide?"

Just my $0.02.

Blessings,

-Ed

Exactly. It’s usually not even the issues, but the remarks are derogatory of a person. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Which is against their standard of ethics in psychiatry. They cannot legally, ethically, professionally, diagnose a patient without a face to face exam. So their conclusions are meaningless. 

You do not work in the medical field so perhaps that is difficult to understand....

Au contraire, I was a medical technologist in toxicology at Yale for years and my sister is a nurse.

And according to D.r Lee, forensic assessments are not a diagnosis.