ayin jade

White House doctor: Trump in 'excellent health'

5 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

Where is the link for your accusation, and what does Francis have to do with Donald?

The link is in Christian news section. I posted it a few days ago, when he angered chilean victims by accusing the victims of slander against a pedophile priest. Despite the evidence. Someone else posted a link to that news in world news section. I also posted previous articles in which he has neglected this, where he has advocated pardoning of 2000 pedophile priests. 

It has to do with trump since you have repeatedly expressed outrage over his personal traits, yet regarding your spiritual leader you have been woefully silent. 

So where is your outrage over the pope granting leniency against pedophile priests and blaming victims of pedophile priests? 

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

You were the one who made that claim, not me. I just pointed out that surviving a coup doesn't indicate a leader is fit for office, e.g., during WW II, German officers attempted a coup to remove Hitler from office, but it failed.

Does that failure mean Hitler was fit to serve? (Hint: rhetorical question.)

That was a coup attempt.  In order for that comparison to be legitimate, that would mean there has been an attempted coup to remove Donald Trump.  Yes, you did make that insinuation, and I am not the only one that noticed it.  

You also said that the psychiatrists that were trying to diagnose Trump without actually examining him in person still have their license to practice medicine, as though that means something.  Just because they haven't had their license taken away doesn't make them fit.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, Steve_S said:

Are you advocating a coup against the president of the united states?

I am not the only one that noticed that Old School was insinuating there has been an attempted coup against President Trump, and he is supporting it.

21 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I pointed out where the american psychiatric association rejected the way she did her "assessment"....

Link?

21 hours ago, ayin jade said:

The link is in Christian news section. I posted it a few days ago....

This is the US news section, and the burden of proof is on the poster who made the claim.

4 hours ago, ayin jade said:

"... Francis said that until he sees proof that Bishop Juan Barros was complicit in covering up the sex crimes of the Rev. Fernando Karadima, such accusations against Barros are 'all calumny.'"

Since when has "presumption of innocence" been a "personal trait"?

Just now, OldSchool2 said:

"... Francis said that until he sees proof that Bishop Juan Barros was complicit in covering up the sex crimes of the Rev. Fernando Karadima, such accusations against Barros are 'all calumny.'"

Since when has "presumption of innocence" been a "personal trait"?

And yet the vatican has already punished barros for covering up the crimes. So how is that being innocent?

They noted the accusers were deemed credible enough by the Vatican that it sentenced Karadima to a lifetime of “penance and prayer” for his crimes in 2011. A Chilean judge also found the victims to be credible, saying that while she had to drop criminal charges against Karadima because too much time had passed, proof of his crimes wasn’t lacking.

http://time.com/5109212/pope-francis-sexual-abuse-chile-barros-karadima/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

Shouldnt pedophile priests go to jail? Yet the pope has advocated leniency for 2000 of them. (Link was in a prior thread in political forum.) Politicians in the us are resigning over mere accusations of harassment of adult women, yet there is silence over the leniency being urged against criminal pedophile priests. Where is the moral outrage?

• This is Worthy 1

This one has gotten so far off topic that it's probably time to let it rest. Locked.

• Thumbs Up 1