coheir

anti virus

I hear good reviews about ESET, Avast, and malawarebytes for malware.  All are free.  Avoid anything from Mcafee or Norton.

2 minutes ago, bryan said:

I hear good reviews about ESET, Avast, and malawarebytes for malware.  All are free.  Avoid anything from Mcafee or Norton.

I had Norton in the past. From what I read, ESET is very good.

1 hour ago, Woman_At_The_Well said:

I had Norton in the past. From what I read, ESET is very good.

I have ESET and I really like it. I have had it for a couple of years and I will renew. It is kind of spendy though but I think it is worth the risk of getting a virus.

• Thumbs Up 1

I 'had' Kaspersky, it W-A-S quite good but Hillary had to go and ruin a good thing lol.

28 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I 'had' Kaspersky, it W-A-S quite good but Hillary had to go and ruin a good thing lol.

LOL

9 hours ago, OneLight said:

There is no monthly fee.  Depending on which you chose to install, the yearly price is between $40.00 to $60.00 a year.

https://www.eset.com/us/home/for-windows/

Keep an eye out and you can find discounts on that on places like www.newegg.com and others.

18 hours ago, walla299 said:

Keep an eye out and you can find discounts on that on places like www.newegg.com and others.

Thank you Walla!

44 minutes ago, Woman_At_The_Well said:

Thank you Walla!

You're welcome.

Keep in mind that with ESET a "new" license from 2017 will work for 2018. The year date is just packaging, but you'll want to make sure its for the same product you have installed. ESET is well worth the cost . . . its kept my Windows machine out of a lot of trouble.  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/11/2018 at 7:20 PM, walla299 said:

A while back, I had found an offer; 5 devices, 1yr, $20, and it took you to ESET to register.