• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is in correct .  Once one has to see to believe ITS TOO LATE.  

Please I beg and plead just stop teaching that part .  You got some things right . Don't let this hinder the truth you can share with others.

Let just focus on warning every jew and gentile repent and believe the gospel .    Just focus on that .

Did you ever wonder what "the everlasting gospel" will be during the days of great tribulation? Have you read it? Did you wonder?

The "everlasting gospel" for today is just as you say: we MUST be born again.  But notice:

Rev. 14:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

That is IT!  This is the gospel for those days: Fear God, give glory to Him. Where is the blood of Jesus? Where is His death and resurrection? Where is Paul's gospel? All I can say is, it seems that Paul's gospel ends with the rapture of the church. The 70th week of Daniel is for HIS people, and back then it was law, not grace. Do you have another explanation? 

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

This is the gospel for those days: Fear God, give glory to Him. Where is the blood of Jesus? Where is His death and resurrection? Where is Paul's gospel? All I can say is, it seems that Paul's gospel ends with the rapture of the church.

The eternal Gospel of Jesus never changes.   The Blood of the Lamb of God is the only way for anyone to be atoned for.

In the Apocalypse, (Revelation),  there is no reference to the "church", but few realize this and try to claim some promise or claim some understanding as if it is about the "church";   it is not.   As possible, find the references in other places describing the Apocalypse as Revealed by Jesus to John - it cannot be adequately nor peacefully discussed nor even debated with a view to learning the truth on forums/ online.  (too many opposed voices )

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Can you show us a verse saying that the seven angels with the seven vials are the same 7 angels that had the trumpets? I cannot find such a verse. Therefore chances are very good that the vial angels are 7 different angels. Yes, there is a little correlation: where at the trumpets there is one third destruction, in the vials it is complete destruction. So there is a little correlation.

Iamlamad

Jesus said, Seek and ye shall find.  He does not spoon feed us, and if he did we would not have to "seek".  You have to compare scripture to scripture.

There are three "woes".

Revelation 8:13   And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Revelation 9:1   And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Revelation 9:12   One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Revelation 11:9   And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Revelation 11:12   And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13   And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14   The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

7 angels sound, not 14.

The 1st woe is the 5th trumpet. 5th angel ok.  Two more woes are coming. Angel no. 6 and angel no. 7 are yet to come.

The 2nd woe is the killing of the two witnesses. This is angel no 6.  Work out where this fits. 

The 3rd woe is the Coming.  The 7th angel.  This one comes quickly after the 2nd.

What happens just before the 7th angel?  The armies are gathering against the Lord. Armageddon.  What happens just before this?  The "Kings of the East" cross over the Euphrates into Israel to war.  All military forces are gathered together in the one place ready to slaughter and to be slaughtered by the Lamb.  How convenient. Both events during the 6th angel.  The 7th angel comes quickly.  Christ slaughters them, and brings judgement on the whole earth.  Shows us who is King, and who has the real power.

Revelation 10:7   But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

This is what you missed.

After the 4th trumpet, there are only 3 more angels to sound.  These are the three WOES to come, angel 5, 6 & 7.  The final 3 angels of the 7 plagues.  The 7th angel is the angel with the vial.  It's the same as the 7th angel with the trumpet......which is not mentioned in Rev 9, but mentioned and HIDDEN in Rev 10:7.  This is the FINALE. 

The 3 woes and REV 10:7 IS THE KEY to solving this mystery.  What does it say again?  "When the mystery of God should be FINISHED", not continue. The 7 Angels with the trumpets and with the vials are the same.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:55 AM, iamlamad said:
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

What did Jesus mean?  First, what are "those days?"

Your answer lies in God's  history of who He has called the " elect " .

The very first people in history God ever called his " elect " with great specificity  ,  are the faithful  Jews :

" For Jacob my servants sake , and Israel  MINE ELECT I have called thee by NAME                                                                                                                                                                        I have SURNAMED THEE ..."         ( Isaiah 45 : 4 ) 

With the Jews of faith being the first ever called by God as " elect "  it then is no coincidence that the circumstances the elect of   " those days " who will turn to Christ  occur 

completely within the realm of the Jewish Temple , the holy place  ,  and Judea : 

" ....spoken by  Daniel the prophet stand in the HOLY PLACE."     ( Matthew 24 : 15 )

There being no place on earth that those already in Christ consider " holy " being  eliminated from the equation .

Christ being all that is holy to the Christian .

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Sister

The Third Woe is embedded in one of the vial or bowl judgements. The 7th Trumpet opens up the 7 vials.

In Christ

Montana Marv

2 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

There being no place on earth that those already in Christ consider " holy " being  eliminated from the equation .

How can you think this, or what do you mean ?   Realize potentially millions of churches of many different persuasions not only are anti-holy,  and persuade their members to be anti-holy (i.e. NOT set apart for God, nor by God, nor chosen by Him) ...   and besides all that,  they actively attack and oppress those who are ecclesia (called ones, chosen and set apart by God for Himself) ....

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I will agree, the 7th trumpet is the last trumpet, but it is certainly not the last vial. These are two different kinds of judgments. In fact, the 7th trumpet marks the midpoint of the week, and the first vial comes much later in the week. You have ignored TIMING.

iamlamad

Read my earlier reply.  I have not ignored the timing, but scrutinized it and picked up the clues.

Sorry, I forgot to add this scripture before;

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

same as;

Revelation 10:7   But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

This is a continuation from Rev 9......where it leaves off with the 6th trumpet.....the 7th trumpet is in Ch 10.

I agree, there are four angels that have been waiting for an exact moment in time, to do what they are called to do. That is to release, or perhaps guide this 2oo million angel army, all riding very strange horses.  Notice this verse:

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

There: you see? This attack is finished in this verse. It is over and done with before the midpoint of the week. These are angels and they will accomplish killing 1/3 of the human race very quickly. I don't agree with you that these are man man weapons. Some think John was describing helicopters. There are not that many helicopters in the world! But whoever or whatever they are, they are finished by verse 20. 

It's only showing that after all this, men still do not repent.  It's not the midpoint of the week, it's coming to the end of the tribulation, because Christ stops that war, by appearing in the sky, ...then the men join forces to gather at Megiddo to war the Lamb.  They are all there in Israel.  Armageddon happens fast after this.

The angels job is to "entice" men for war.  Stir them up for battle.  Sowing thorns.  They are doing the same, exactly what Satan has done since the beginning of time, but with great urgency,... enticing men to kill one another, but this time with their high tech weapons.

John was most definately trying to describe modern day warfare.  I think he saw the whole lot.  Fighter Jets, and tanks etc, the whole shebang. This would of been hard to describe considering they only fought with swords back then.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

How can you think this, or what do you mean ?   Realize potentially millions of churches of many different persuasions not only are anti-holy,  and persuade their members to be anti-holy (i.e. NOT set apart for God, nor by God, nor chosen by Him) ...   and besides all that,  they actively attack and oppress those who are ecclesia (called ones, chosen and set apart by God for Himself) ....

Where is the location a Christian should consider " holy "  ?

Romans 7:12-14 KJV - Wherefore the law is holy, and the - Bible ...

Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

1 Peter 1:15-16 ESV - but as he who called you is holy, you - Bible ...

but as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”

Leviticus 19-20 ESV - The LORD Is Holy - And the LORD spoke - Bible ...

The LORD Is Holy - And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to all the congregation of the people of Israel and say to them, You shall be holy,

=========== More from YHWH'S WORD RE HOLY (SET APART)  ================

Philippians 4:8 - Bible Gateway

For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever modest, whatsoever just, whatsoever holy, whatsoever lovely, whatsoever of good fame, if there .... whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, · if there is anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my.

Or don't you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you? Don't you know that you have the Holy Spirit from God, and you don't belong to yourselves? CJB. Or don't you know that your body is a temple for the Ruach HaKodesh who lives inside you, whom you received from God? The fact is, you don't ...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Iamlamad

Jesus said, Seek and ye shall find.  He does not spoon feed us, and if he did we would not have to "seek".  You have to compare scripture to scripture.

There are three "woes".

Revelation 8:13   And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Revelation 9:1   And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Revelation 9:12   One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Revelation 11:9   And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Revelation 11:12   And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13   And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14   The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

7 angels sound, not 14.

The 1st woe is the 5th trumpet. 5th angel ok.  Two more woes are coming. Angel no. 6 and angel no. 7 are yet to come.

The 2nd woe is the killing of the two witnesses. This is angel no 6.  Work out where this fits. 

The 3rd woe is the Coming.  The 7th angel.  This one comes quickly after the 2nd.

What happens just before the 7th angel?  The armies are gathering against the Lord. Armageddon.  What happens just before this?  The "Kings of the East" cross over the Euphrates into Israel to war.  All military forces are gathered together in the one place ready to slaughter and to be slaughtered by the Lamb.  How convenient. Both events during the 6th angel.  The 7th angel comes quickly.  Christ slaughters them, and brings judgement on the whole earth.  Shows us who is King, and who has the real power.

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

This is what you missed.

After the 4th trumpet, there are only 3 more angels to sound.  These are the three WOES to come, angel 5, 6 & 7.  The final 3 angels of the 7 plagues.  The 7th angel is the angel with the vial.  It's the same as the 7th angel with the trumpet......which is not mentioned in Rev 9, but mentioned and HIDDEN in Rev 10:7.  This is the FINALE. 

The 3 woes and REV 10:7 IS THE KEY to solving this mystery.  What does it say again?  "When the mystery of God should be FINISHED", not continue. The 7 Angels with the trumpets and with the vials are the same.

Oh my!  

"The 1st woe is the 5th trumpet."  Correct.

Rev. 9:

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

13 And the sixth angel sounded...

The second woe is the sixth trumpet

Rev. 11

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded;

The third woe is the 7th trumpet that is the trigger or we might say opens the doorway so that the 7 vials can be poured out. 

It is so simple, the last three trumpet judgments are the three woes. There is nothing difficult about this. 

What happens just before the 7th angel?  That is easy: the 6th seal. But, John shows us an "intermission" between the 6th and 7th seal, and between the 6th and 7th trumpets.  These intermissions are not a part of John's chronology. But they are events that must take place before the next seal or trumpet. With the seals, two events absolutely must take place before John can show us the 7th seal being opened - that will begin the 70th week of Daniel. Those two events are: the 144,000 must be sealed and the church must be seen safely in heaven before God's wrath comes. 

The same thing happens in the trumpet judgments. The 6th trumpet blows, but things have to take place before the 7th trumpet sounds, because it marks the very moment the man of sin enters the temple and declares he is god. So what must happen first? First, the man of sin must arrive in Jerusalem where the temple will be. He will come with gentile armies. That is what John shows us in 11:1-2. Next, because the man of sin has arrived in Jerusalem, God will send His two witnesses, so they must show up and begin their testimony. Then, after these two events, the 7th trumpet can be sounded. The abomination will take place, and the man of sin will be revealed as the Beast or Antichrist Beast.

Sorry, NO ARMAGEDDON YET!  That will not come until late in the vials. You cannot mix up John's book!  Axiom on Revelation:

ANY THEORY that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL BE proven wrong!

Does your theory fit? Yes. Think about it! No trumpet can be sounded until all 7 seals are opened so that the book can be opened. No vial will be poured out until all seven trumpet judgments have taken place. That is the way God wrote it. We have no right or reason to mess with it! The angelic army riding on these strange horses will be done with their task of removing 1/3 of earth's population quickly. Then, after they are finished, the man of sin will arrive in Jerusalem and 3 1/2 days later will enter the temple and declare he is God. 

What happens just before the 7th angel?  The armies are gathering against the Lord. Armageddon.  Absolutely NOT.

What happens just before this?  The "Kings of the East" cross over the Euphrates into Israel to war.  All military forces are gathered together in the one place ready to slaughter and to be slaughtered by the Lamb.  How convenient. Both events during the 6th angel.  Christ slaughters them, and brings judgement on the whole earth.  Shows us who is King, and who has the real power. Sorry, this is MYTH. This will happen late in the vials, as seen in chapter 16.  You are rearranging again! The 7th trumpet will mark the exact midpoint of the week. 

After the 4th trumpet, there are only 3 more angels to sound.  These are the three WOES to come, angel 5, 6 & 7.  The final 3 angels of the 7 plagues.  The 7th angel is the angel with the vial.  It's the same as the 7th angel with the trumpet......which is not mentioned in Rev 9, but mentioned and HIDDEN in Rev 10:7.  This is the FINALE.   This is mostly  myth because you are rearranging John's book. All your theories will be proven wrong.  You are correct in the first two sentences. But you have your angels mixed up. There are 7 angels given 7 trumpets. I agree. But you have absolutely no proof that these same 7 angels  are given 7 vials. Even if they are the same 7 angels, your timing is all messed up, because you imagine you must rearrange what John has written. NO! NO! NO! The trumpet judgments are sounded in the FIRST HALF of the week. The vials come late in the second half of the week. You cannot change this order!

The truth is, no vial will be poured out until the 7th trumpet sounds and the kingdoms of the world are transferred to their rightful owner, Jesus Christ. Once Jesus is the ruler over earth, THEN will he have the authority to destroy the earth and create another. Please understand, while Satan is the god of this world, God cannot be. Both cannot rule over the world at the same time. 

It is just the same with the trumpets. They cannot be sounded until all 7 seals are opened so that the book can be opened. What we read in Rev. chapter 8 onward are things written inside the book! Of course they cannot come to pass until the book can be opened and the book cannot be opened until all 7 seals are opened. 

Neither do you understand this mystery: the mystery is HOW and WHY the kingdoms of the earth are taken away from the devil and given to Jesus Christ. THAT transfer is what happens at the 7th trumpet. NO vials happen then! They come much later.  Even though Jesus gets the Kingdoms of the world back, He has still promised the Beast his 42 months of authority and will certainly allow him all 42 months. And they are FUTURE to the 7th trumpet sounding. Again I remind you that the 7th trumpet marks the exact midpoint of the week. You imagine that this mystery finished up the 70th week. WRONG!

Edited by iamlamad