• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

22 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Romans 7:12-14 KJV - Wherefore the law is holy, and the - Bible ...

Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

1 Peter 1:15-16 ESV - but as he who called you is holy, you - Bible ...

but as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”

Leviticus 19-20 ESV - The LORD Is Holy - And the LORD spoke - Bible ...

The LORD Is Holy - And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to all the congregation of the people of Israel and say to them, You shall be holy,

=========== More from YHWH'S WORD RE HOLY (SET APART)  ================

Philippians 4:8 - Bible Gateway

For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever modest, whatsoever just, whatsoever holy, whatsoever lovely, whatsoever of good fame, if there .... whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, · if there is anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my.

Or don't you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you? Don't you know that you have the Holy Spirit from God, and you don't belong to yourselves? CJB. Or don't you know that your body is a temple for the Ruach HaKodesh who lives inside you, whom you received from God? The fact is, you don't ...

I see no physical location on earth to be considered  " holy"  by a Christian ?

You do understand that Jesus is describing a physical location on earth that is being considered " holy "  in Matthew , do you not ?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

You do understand that Jesus is describing a physical location on earth that is being considered " holy "  in Matthew , do you not ?

When Jesus says someplace is set apart ,  "holy",  it is set apart, "holy".

Same as when Jesus says, and when God says, you must be holy, set apart, to His people,

to the disciples,  it is so,  and cannot be changed nor altered.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

29 minutes ago, Sister said:

iamlamad

Read my earlier reply.  I have not ignored the timing, but scrutinized it and picked up the clues.

Sorry, I forgot to add this scripture before;

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

same as;

Revelation 10:7   But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

This is a continuation from Rev 9......where it leaves off with the 6th trumpet.....the 7th trumpet is in Ch 10.

It's only showing that after all this, men still do not repent.  It's not the midpoint of the week, it's coming to the end of the tribulation, because Christ stops that war, by appearing in the sky, ...then the men join forces to gather at Megiddo to war the Lamb.  They are all there in Israel.  Armageddon happens fast after this.

The angels job is to "entice" men for war.  Stir them up for battle.  Sowing thorns.  They are doing the same, exactly what Satan has done since the beginning of time, but with great urgency,... enticing men to kill one another, but this time with their high tech weapons.

John was most definately trying to describe modern day warfare.  I think he saw the whole lot.  Fighter Jets, and tanks etc, the whole shebang. This would of been hard to describe considering they only fought with swords back then.

It is only your wild imagination that "It is done" is concerning the same events at "the mystery of God should be finished." These two are speaking of two very different things. The "it is done" ends the 70th week. That is what is done at the 7th vial. But the mystery of God is finished with the 7th trumpet, and it is about the kingdoms of the world being taken from Satan and given back to God.  One event happens at the midpoint while the other ends the week. 

Sister, any theory that must rearrange Revelation will be proven wrong. You are rearranging.  The 7th trumpet IS the midpoint, but you just don't know it yet. Are you able to follow? What will divide the week?

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The Hebrew word translated into "midst" means to divide in half.  So what happens that will cause the daily sacrifices to cease? Paul tells us.

2 Thes 2:Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

When the man of sin enters the most holy place in the temple, where ONLY the High Priest can go, and him only once a year, the temple is desecrated and must be cleansed before sacrifices can begin again. So the very day the man of sin enters the temple, which will be an abomination, the daily sacrifices cease. 

Now, what did Jesus say?

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

When do they flee? The very moment they see the abomination that will divide the week into two halves.  Where does John show us this fleeing?

REv. 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Therefore we know that in 12:6 the abomination Jesus and Daniel spoke of has just taken place. What real time event just happen previously in Revelation? Of course the 7th trumpet has just sounded. Make no mistake: the 7th trumpet marks the exact midpoint. 

Did you forget that Daniel twice told us about the last half of the week being "time, times, and the dividing of time?" That means 3 1/2 years. That means the last half of the week. Therefore, when we find the mentions of this 3 1/2 year period of time in Revelation we will be in MIDPOINT CHAPTERS. 

We find 42 months and 1260 days in Rev. 11:1-3. We find two more references to this 3 1/2 year period of time in chapter 12 and 1260 days of fleeing and 3 1/2 years of feeding and protection. Finally, we see the 42 months of authority in chapter 13. All of these five mentions of the last 3 1/2 years are giving us the STARTING POINT of the countdown. They are all about events that will begin at or near the midpoint and go to the end of the week. 

Make no mistake: the 7th trumpet will mark the exact time of the abomination. 

Sister, there is no need to attempt to rearrange Revelation: it makes perfect sense as written.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

29 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Neither do you understand this mystery: the mystery is HOW and WHY the kingdoms of the earth are taken away from the devil and given to Jesus Christ. THAT transfer is what happens at the 7th trumpet. NO vials happen then! They come much later.  Even though Jesus gets the Kingdoms of the world back, He has still promised the Beast his 42 months of authority and will certainly allow him all 42 months. And they are FUTURE to the 7th trumpet sounding. Again I remind you that the 7th trumpet marks the exact midpoint of the week.

Iamalmad

That's a very strange doctrine you got there!

Jesus gets given all the kingdoms of the earth and then the earth has to cop it all over again with another 7 angels?

And this means nothing to you?

Revelation 8:13   And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

According to you it should say ......of the 10 angels, which are yet to sound?

Revelation 10:7   But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

According to you it should say ......the mystery of God is not finished, for there are another 7 angels to come.....

Revelation 9:12   One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

According to you this means that the last 7 vials to come are not going to be as bad as these three woes?

It's ok, you stick with what you are given, and I will stick with what I have been given.  I can't do any more than what I've shown.  Your doctrine doesn't make sense to me and mine doesn't make any sense to you.  No point arguing.

8 minutes ago, Sister said:

Iamalmad

That's a very strange doctrine you got there!

Jesus gets given the all the kingdoms of the earth and then the earth has to cop it all over again with another 7 angels?

And this means nothing to you?

According to you it should say ......of the 10 angels, which are yet to sound?

According to you it should say ......the mystery of God is not finished, for there are another 7 angels to come.....

According to you this means that the last 7 vials to come are not going to be as bad as these three woes?

It's ok, you stick with what you are given, and I will stick with what I have been given.  I can't do any more than what I've shown.  Your doctrine doesn't make sense to me and mine doesn't make any sense to you.  No point arguing.

I did not say this: JOHN said it being led by the Holy Spirit! Have you ever counted how many angels John saw? They are MANY in Revelation. But the count is not what is important. What they do and when they do it is important. 

Points to remember: it is at the 7th trumpet that the Kingdoms of the world are given over to Jesus Christ. that is in chapter 11. There are many chapters left to go in the book! And if you notice in 12:6, that is showing us those in Judea fleeing - EXACTLY what Jesus told them to do. So that pinpoints chapter 12 as MIDPOINT. You are overlooking all these clues. 

Vials not as bad as trumpets and woes? Well, technically the 7 vials fit in the last woe.  The fifth vial is darkness, then the 6th is to drawn the many nations into the battle of Armageddon. And the 7th angel finished the 70th week. But perhaps you don't understand what happens at this 7th vial and plague: an earthquake so violent, the mountains are shaken down into the earth and exist no more! A great many people will die at this earthquake. It will be world wide - a violent shaking that will shake down most if not all buildings in the world. 

And, don't forget, the 6th vial makes the way for the battle of Armageddon that will kill most of the fighting aged people left in the world. I am convinced it will be the combined armies of the largest nations in the word, plus all the 'stan nations East of the river.

My theory follows exactly with what John has written. I don't make any attempt to rearrange.  If you feel the need to rearrange, just know that one day your theories will be proven wrong. 

I don't understand how you are reading! The angels with the vials and plagues do not "SOUND." They pour out. They are different angels with different judgments.  God is a very merciful God, and begins judgment with 1/3 destruction. But when He finishes, it will be total destruction.

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, simplejeff said:
14 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

When Jesus says someplace is set apart ,  "holy",  it is set apart, "holy".

Same as when Jesus says, and when God says, you must be holy, set apart, to His people,

to the disciples,  it is so,  and cannot be changed nor altered.

Jesus is speaking of the specific physical location of the temple in Matthew 24 : 15 

" When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation , spoken of by Daniel the prophet , stand in the  holy place ."                                                                                                            ( Matthew 24 : 15 )                                                    

He is not talking about the commandments ,  He is not talking about the law , He is not talking about the Holy Spirit , He is not talking about us , He is not talking about Himself .

He even references  " Daniel the prophet "  to help those having a hard time to understand exactly the place He is talking about , yes  ? 

Do you know the passage in Daniel Jesus is referring to ?

If you know the passage in Daniel Jesus is referring to you would know what He is calling the holy place  . 

I can give you the passage of Daniel Jesus says is key to understanding  if you like ?

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

The eternal Gospel of Jesus never changes.   The Blood of the Lamb of God is the only way for anyone to be atoned for.

In the Apocalypse, (Revelation),  there is no reference to the "church", but few realize this and try to claim some promise or claim some understanding as if it is about the "church";   it is not.   As possible, find the references in other places describing the Apocalypse as Revealed by Jesus to John - it cannot be adequately nor peacefully discussed nor even debated with a view to learning the truth on forums/ online.  (too many opposed voices )

You are sure right about too many opposed voices! It is my believe that when the 70th week begins, as Daniel has stated, it is for HIS people. I believe at that time the age of grace is finished. It will then be another "dispensation" (I know some people hate that word) and God will deal with people differently that He has during the age of grace or the church age. But, will it be exactly as it was in the days of David or in the days just before Jesus came? How could it, since Jesus will have died, been buried and resurrected? 

The point is, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT. Because they don't understand, they don't believe. Thank God some of the writers here don't get their way, or the entire Hebrew people would have no hope! But God has love and God has mercy. He made promises to Israel that He is going to fulfill. The ministry to the Jews after Pentecost was "repent and know that Jesus is your Messiah, while Paul's ministry to the Gentiles was that through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Gentiles can be born again and be grafted into the True vine of Jesus Christ - a place Jews thought was ONLY for the Jew. But, as Jesus said, they can be grafted BACK into their own tree. The day will come when they (at least those who will flee into the wilderness) will know that Jesus is their Messiah. It is my guess that they will be born again at that point. After all, they are still alive and breathing. 

Edited by iamlamad

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, ScottA said:

So, "no, not one" is your defense?

Well, it is true..."no, not one" believes. But God Himself has been perfectly clear with the proper "tense" of when things occur in truth: We "were" crucified and raised up with Christ, He came "quickly", and the "world sees Me no more"...But you look for Him in the world and in the future, contrary to all that is written, yet He has come already "while you were unaware"...just as He said.

Paul was telling the church about THE LORDS day WHICH was future.     What paul and the church weren't crucified yet then.  Paul said WE as In HIMSELF too.

When the LORD returns the dead shall be caught up and we shall be caught up with them as well.  THIS is a future event.

Not an allegory .    Good night it sounds like something hymenaues must have been teaching saying the RESSURECTION is past already and over throwing the faith of some.

GRIEVIOUS , ERROR you teach.   VERY grievious.   My advice start over quickly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Did you ever wonder what "the everlasting gospel" will be during the days of great tribulation? Have you read it? Did you wonder?

The "everlasting gospel" for today is just as you say: we MUST be born again.  But notice:

Rev. 14:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

That is IT!  This is the gospel for those days: Fear God, give glory to Him. Where is the blood of Jesus? Where is His death and resurrection? Where is Paul's gospel? All I can say is, it seems that Paul's gospel ends with the rapture of the church. The 70th week of Daniel is for HIS people, and back then it was law, not grace. Do you have another explanation? 

Oh dear you seeing way too much into this .     Preach the gospel means JESUS

it just adds also FEAR GOD as we should as well.  We should give him glory now.    What gives GOD the glory.......................our repentance.

Your seeing too much into this .     Just ease up  a bit.     ease,    slow the reins .     Don't see TOO much into things.

the Gosple willremain the same to the time of the end .     Ps.   WE go through the great tribulation .   in case some teach we don't .    

I am LAMAD,   PREPARE thyself  IN THE LORD to have to suffer, and lose all things , and to count it all joy when we do .     ONWARD in the LORD peoples , ONWARD n the LORD

the great tribulation hour is coming and all inclusive will lead the world as one right to the beast .  The delusion of it all has began.     ONWARD in the LORD

and fear NOT a THANG , not a Thing man can do .    man whose breath is in his nostrils FEAR HIM NOT , nor death, nor suffering .   ONWARD , peoples of the LORD

onward , the world as one , with one mind will soon worldwide come against all who refused the all inclusive lie for world peace and worshp of the beast .

FEAR them not .,     ONWARD in the LORD.   through the valleys and trenches of upmost spiritual warfare we shall go

NO fear just PRAISE the LORD and forgive all who persecute you , hate you and in time will even kill us,  BUT NEVER conform to their wicked ways.

Forward march all soliders of the Lord.    And never look back   .     Put the hand to the plow and forward march .

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

How can you think this, or what do you mean ?   Realize potentially millions of churches of many different persuasions not only are anti-holy,  and persuade their members to be anti-holy (i.e. NOT set apart for God, nor by God, nor chosen by Him) ...   and besides all that,  they actively attack and oppress those who are ecclesia (called ones, chosen and set apart by God for Himself) ....

LET us remember the WORDS of our LORD .    What was the number ONE thing both HE and the apostels warned out against

SPECIALLY NIGH THE END.     IT was wolves, but not just any wolf...................WOLVES IN SHEEPS ,  SHEEPS clothing ,  SHEEPS clothing

THEY ALL OVER the place ,   its a madhouse filled with vomit and puke and most drink it right up.

PEOPLE many are being deceived,    MANY in christanity ARE BEING DECIEVED.   COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM , BE YE HOLY FOR GOD IS HOLY.

GET OUT NOW ,   NOW .  before its too late . 

• Praise God! 1