• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, ScottA said:

Read of it again, it was written in [present] tense - then.

But if you knew this, you would also know that for as many as have not seen His coming, the resurrection indeed has not "already come" - but for as many as have seen His coming, they "were" crucified and raised up "with" Him, and "It is finished."

So, I will ask you: What is it that Jesus committed to the Father as He died on the cross, His flesh, or His spirit? ...Why then do you look for fulfillment of what was to come, in the flesh?

When the world , churches and all, start taking rfid or like tech n the skin as a means for world peace and all are hugging with all other religons and peoples

WILL you all think , well this huge round up is a good thing due to these warners knew not GOD ,   these terrorist .    and this will be the very great tribulation spoken of

yet most will believe its gods will for world peace and unity.     Be not one of those in them days .   For I say tis better to be hated , mocked

and even killed for the LORD, than to sit a king in this wicked all inclusive world peace lie .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"IT will deceive many.     I truly pray you wont be one of those"

I am not deceived son .... your are now, but hopefully you will study the Bible and learn the truth 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

33 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

I am not deceived son .... your are now, but hopefully you will study the Bible and learn the truth 

Every poster says this.  ^^^

The scribes and saducees and pharisees had the best Scriptures ever and memorized the Scriptures thoroughly - the same ones Jesus and the Apostles and the disciples and all the followers of Jesus had/used/ heard read every Sabbath in synagogue.

People today almost never hear the truth, anywhere. (didn't God Himself say HE sent a famine?!, and it would be so, and so it is)

So, for People seeking the truth, 

where are they to turn ?  

(too obvious, huh?)  i.e. don't turn to this forum or posters to learn the truth.  

Turn to YHWH (GOD), and always every day seek YHWH'S KINGDOM in all things.

Only YHWH is able to reveal the truth,  to anyone.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The truth is, I DID hear from God. He sent me to find the exact midpoint of the week first, "clearly marked." Then to find the entire 70th week "clearly marked." I found what He sent me to find. The future 70th week is marked by 7's. Then He taught me chapters 4 & 5, and chapter 12. 

When He knocked, I DID answer, and He taught me.  I teach what is written, and more, the Author's INTENT on the written word.  I find no need to rearrange Revelation as most do, that use only human reasoning.

I know that some here are lost in the past. All I can say is, when the future comes, they will be left behind, wondering what happened.  Don't doubt me on this! 

Most of Revelation is FUTURE. That is not a bad word.

Anyone (including you) who wants to wait and see if you are correct and Christ and Paul are incorrect, that these things did not occur when they said, but wish to believe you instead, is welcome to do so. But they said that these things "were" "finished" then, and you say they are not, but will come in the "future."

See you in passing - if you know what I mean.

Edited by ScottA

[2 Peter 3:8-9]

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief [2 Peter 3:10 .... and then [Revelation 8-19]

Know one knows when the Lord will intervene, but when He does, the balance of His engagement will then begin  

Edited by Daniel 11:36

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

When He resurrected from the dead - did he leave His flesh behind? He was the "firstfruits of those from the dead." Firstfruits hints STRONGLY that others will follow.  Now, if you wish to leave your body in the grave after death, and never have a body again, ask Him: perhaps He will give you what you wish. But don't try and convince others to follow you. 

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Christ was the Firstfruits of those who died under the old covenant - they are "the dead in Christ."

But we have been talking about "the living in Christ" and now you are mixing the two. And you do not know that Christ did not commit His flesh to the Father...because He committed it to His body, which is the church. Meaning, that the church does not ascend bodily in the flesh, but follows Christ by doing the same as Him, which is committing of just our spirit to God...and the flesh dies according to the judgement "once to die."

You need to stop spreading speculations of what you know very little about. If you know what is good for you, you will repent and pray that God is gracious to forgive you and save those whom you have mislead.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

40 minutes ago, ScottA said:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Christ was the Firstfruits of those who died under the old covenant - they are "the dead in Christ."

But we have been talking about "the living in Christ" and now you are mixing the two. And you do not know that Christ did not commit His flesh to the Father...because He committed it to His body, which is the church. Meaning, that the church does not ascend bodily in the flesh, but follows Christ by doing the same as Him, which is committing of just our spirit to God...and the flesh dies according to the judgement "once to die."

You need to stop spreading speculations of what you know very little about. If you know what is good for you, you will repent and pray that God is gracious to forgive you and save those whom you have mislead. I can assure you, the entire body of Christ on earth, those both dead and alive, will be raised with a new resurrection body, just like Jesus got when He rose. 

How could anyone get things so far off? The "dead in Christ" are those who have died being "In Christ" meaning in a born again state of existence. 

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

How could anyone get things so far off? The "dead in Christ" are those who have died being "In Christ" meaning in a born again state of existence. 

You are digging a bigger hole for yourself.

But for the sake of those who care to know the truth and have ears to hear from God:

"The dead in Christ" are those whom Christ referred to as "the first who would be last." They are first in the resurrection, because Christ came as their sacrifice, they are the natural branches the house of Israel, but they died in the flesh. But they are last to receive the spirit of God (to be born again). 

"The living in Christ" are those whom hear the voice of Christ standing at the door within and receive the Holy Spirit of God, which they do while they are in the flesh, which makes them the last in the resurrection, but first to enter the kingdom. They are consider dead in the flesh, but alive in the spirit. They are not included in the house of Israel for whom Christ came the first time and must be adopted or graphed in.

The bottom line is that Israel did not receive Christ and therefore suffered unto death, and God then made the invitation and offer of eternal life available to the gentiles. These are that "other fold" which Christ spoke of. Thus, "the dead in Christ" are of Israel and the old covenant, and "the living in Christ" are those of the gentiles who receive Him in spirit, of which He said, "Though they die, they shall live."

Edited by ScottA

Those of Israel who believe during the coming tribulation will be saved

Romans 11:25-26 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:27 AM, Unfailing Presence said:

Your answer lies in God's  history of who He has called the " elect " .

The very first people in history God ever called his " elect " with great specificity  ,  are the faithful  Jews :

" For Jacob my servants sake , and Israel  MINE ELECT I have called thee by NAME                                                                                                                                                                        I have SURNAMED THEE ..."         ( Isaiah 45 : 4 ) 

With the Jews of faith being the first ever called by God as " elect "  it then is no coincidence that the circumstances the elect of   " those days " who will turn to Christ  occur 

completely within the realm of the Jewish Temple , the holy place  ,  and Judea : 

" ....spoken by  Daniel the prophet stand in the HOLY PLACE."     ( Matthew 24 : 15 )

There being no place on earth that those already in Christ consider " holy " being  eliminated from the equation .

Christ being all that is holy to the Christian .

"  For JACOB my servants sake , and Israel mine  ELECT  I have called thee by name , I have SURNAMED thee . "    ( Isaiah 45 : 4 ) 

God first called the Jews His " Elect"   , and they being a salvation work in progress , will still be called His " elect " the day that the " holy place " is desecrated  and they are brought to belief . 

"  ....spoken by Daniel the prophet stand in the  HOLY PLACE. "    ( Matthew 24 : 15 )