• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

6 hours ago, DJ7 said:

A quote from a page on epilepsy and autism "up to 30% of individuals with autism are also diagnosed with epilepsy, but electroencephalograms show epileptiform activity - unusual brain wave patterns - in more than half of those with autism who don't have clinical seizures, says Cook."

Unusual brain waves???

Actually reading a demonic spirit.

Oh my 

" those studies in Sweden and Denmark found that individuals with autism are more likely to die of seizures, nervous system dysfunction AND drowning."

Interesting that's the same as the boy Jesus healed, casting the demonic spirit out of, the spirit would throw him in the water to drown him.

What page is this? What's the link? Where's your evidence? Sounds like conjecture to me.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Just now, GoldenEagle said:

What page is this? What's the link? Where's your evidence? Sounds like conjecture to me.

Read voraciously (still 'test everything' before believing it)  all that is available - outside the box so to speak....

There is more conjecture today than ever before - a lot of it on purpose to make more money/ deceive people.

Honest doctors can help a lot,  but they are so busy (people love them!) they don't advertise so they may be difficult to find.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Days Won:  28

On 1/15/2018 at 4:58 PM, Yowm said:

I guess with you there is no continuum, it's only black or white. What 'serious challenges did Newton and Einstein have? They excel in some areas and are a near dunce in other areas...like most of us. 

Yown,  

I worked with children who do have Autism, and  it is  often only white and black for what they think and their opinions most of the time, I did some study on this too and G.E. is right in everything he is saying, it's not easy to argue with somebody who has Autism because they don't agree with meeting in the middle if possible,it's just black or white or Yes or no.

I know a fantastic girl who has Autism and she's  one of the sweetest people I know,what is important for people with Autism is that they can trust you and that you are there when they need help, it's not easy to live a life with Autism .  ( they often have sweet big heart for people )

Often a good diet can help with the symptoms. (gluten is one of them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So you are saying there aren't different degrees of autism? It's just black/white, off/on, 100%/0% etc?

No, I'm not saying that but that's often how all of them  often  perceive things.

They are different levels like GE mentioned.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

58 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Yown,  

I worked with children who do have Autism, and  it is  often only white and black for what they think and their opinions most of the time, I did some study on this too and G.E. is right in everything he is saying, it's not easy to argue with somebody who has Autism because they don't agree with meeting in the middle if possible,it's just black or white or Yes or no.

I know a fantastic girl who has Autism and she's  one of the sweetest people I know,what is important for people with Autism is that they can trust you and that you are there when they need help, it's not easy to live a life with Autism .  ( they often have sweet big heart for people )

Often a good diet can help with the symptoms. (gluten is one of them.)

Yes, I've expanded this list since I first wrote it a few weeks back. I'll post more later.

It's not that autistic people can't agree with meeting in the middle. They (or we?) often have trouble seeing others perspectives.

God bless,
GE

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Also when Jesus cast out the demonic spirit that was causing epilepsy he didn't say he had brain condition, he said it was a DEMONIC SPIRIT.

Are you saying Jesus was wrong, that it wasn't caused by a demonic spirit?

Jesus was living in the middle ages?

Actually I'm sure Jesus knows more about it than you do or any medical science.

The signs of epilepsy are the same as this child in the bible in Mark 9.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

From that link/page I saw this : "A study published online 6 April in the Journal of Child Neurology reports that unexplained deaths in people with autism are not uncommon. " ....

From my own studies years ago (no references today),  this was well known decades ago, basically, and the 'official' stance of government and pharmakeia was to ignore it or blame it on pre-existing /other known or unknown conditions at the time.   Other doctors had identified patterns of unexplained deaths also,  (not necessarily in or from or related to the autism spectrum, but including it and similar conditions and other criteria) ,  but they were not accepted even though their status as physicians was without fault.  Scientists also verified several points that the governmental /medical / corporations would never accept (they still haven't, to this day, in spite of irrefutable evidence going back over 70 years).

Just in the last 5 to 20 years,  the expose  (whistle-blowers) , former heads of corporations that disclosed they had personally destroyed thousands of pages of studies that implicated the corporations ,  and thought when they did it that it would not matter much (thus soothed their consciences);  but when it became publicly known that many many more people were affected,  their consciences got the best of them (they couldn't stay quiet any more),  and they went public with the coverups they had been part of.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you've ever watched a YouTube video of children with autism and how they behave when they have a fit, if you've ever seen how demon possessed people act, then you will know it is exactly the same.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

9 hours ago, GoldenEagle said:

To equate autism with demonic possession is just wrong and yes it is insulting. Are we living in the middle ages?

Seconding this.  Wrong and scientifically invalid.