• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Jaynee said:

Thanks Adstar, I'm aware we will be given new bodies, although what is your personal opinion on what happens to our old bodies ? Do they turn to dust? Will our new bodies still resemble our old? 

Thanks for your reply! :rolleyes:

Well then we start to walk into the realms of speculation..  Since we shall have new bodies then maybe our old bodies just become fertalizer...  Since our new bodies will be perfect eternal bodies i cannot see them as being decrepid and ugly like my current body is lol..   I am looking forward to having a perfect body.. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Read the book of Revelation at the end of the Holy Bible.

Yeah, going to have a go at reading it from the beginning. Rather than bits here and there! Thanks ! :-) 

2 hours ago, eileenhat said:

See Rev. 20:4* for a fuller understanding of what being resurrected in 1,000+ years into glorified 'immortal' bodies looks like for us now.

Nowhere in the Bible does it indicate a person is risen with their original body.  Instead, it only mentions 'souls' resurrecting in this passage.  So God saves our soul, but not our bodies.  

I have explained this process before as God allowed me to witness the resurrection of the saints, here on earth. Oct. 31st., 2015.  Since it was only a soul resurrection, it remained unseen to the world.  God revealed to me that these saint's souls were resurrected into newly glorified bodies, bodies that already existed here (as their original occupant's soul having been judged as most evil and corrupt, and thus tossed into the lake of fire that previous May, which I also witnessed....a much longer story).  

While at first glance this resurrecting of only souls makes no sense, because we have not been taught that God can separate a soul from a human host body and leave the body alive, thus allowing the soul to be judge separately, that is indeed exactly what God can do.  Our acceptance of this fact being unnecessary to his plan for us.

God then has a free hand to 'cleanse of sin' this now 'empty vessel' for his work and can then place a 'saint's soul' into the once ''evil' person's body'**.  

He does not have to gather the dust and create a duplicate 'clone' body for you this way, nor does he have to give you new memories to suit your new situation.  A nifty fix.

*"King James Bible, Rev. 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

**"King James Bible, Rev. 9:5
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man."

Thank you for the reply @eileenhat 

I would love to hear more about what you had witnessed! So interesting. Thanks again, I plan to start reading the book of Revelation from the beginning this evening! 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

18 hours ago, Jaynee said:

Thanks for all your replies. I have never heard of the seven year tribulation! Will have to do some reading :rolleyes:

You won't find it unless you ignore the Bible.

4 minutes ago, brakelite said:

You won't find it unless you ignore the Bible.

Unsure what you mean @brakelite? You mean the seven year tribulation is not stated in the Bible? As I do not ignore the Bible, I do read it. Trying to learn more each day, I just however have not understood this part as of yet. 

Just now, Jaynee said:

Unsure what you mean @brakelite? You mean the seven year tribulation is not stated in the Bible? As I do not ignore the Bible, I do read it. Trying to learn more each day, I just however have not understood this part as of yet. 

Correct. It is not in the Bible.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, brakelite said:

Correct. It is not in the Bible.

Ahhh, now I'm really confused! So where do people get this information about it all then?

Thanks for the reply! 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Jaynee said:

I would love to hear more about what you had witnessed!

Take heed  -   throughout all YHWH'S Plan, Purpose, and Salvation in Jesus,  throughout all Scripture,  there is no such thing as a soul resurrected without or apart from the body.   The old body is done away to dust, and a soul and body is raised in the resurrection - to eternal life and joy for those destined for life in Jesus;  to shame and destruction for those apart from Jesus when they died.  

All the references anywhere to souls floating anywhere without a body is deception,  always, and is always from a bad source originally, and is opposed to all Scripture, and remains simply untrue.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Take heed  -   throughout all YHWH'S Plan, Purpose, and Salvation in Jesus,  throughout all Scripture,  there is no such thing as a soul resurrected without or apart from the body.   The old body is done away to dust, and a soul and body is raised in the resurrection - to eternal life and joy for those destined for life in Jesus;  to shame and destruction for those apart from Jesus when they died.  

All the references anywhere to souls floating anywhere without a body is deception,  always, and is always from a bad source originally, and is opposed to all Scripture, and remains simply untrue.

Thank you @simplejeff You have confirmed my thoughts on that part, something did not  sit well with me when reading it. 

Thank you for the reply 

10 hours ago, Jaynee said:

Ahhh, now I'm really confused! So where do people get this information about it all then?

Thanks for the reply! 

If you want to know the full story, let me know...meanwhile, here's the short version. The 7 year tribulation and many things that derive from that idea is a deliberate deception stemming from a Jesuit in the 16th century through a badly (again deliberate) translated portion of Daniel 9. And almost the entire Protestant Christian world has fallen for it. The reason? To deflect everyone's Biblical understanding of the identity of the true antichrist.