Jump to content
HisFirst

Seriously??? Brawl over bag of cherries....

Recommended Posts

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, HisFirst said:

That's really revolting!

That's Christmas in the US, sadly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That's Christmas in the US, sadly...

Extremely sad...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shiloh357
Just now, HisFirst said:

Extremely sad...

That is why I never do the Black Friday thing.  Story after story about people getting violent over a TV or toy or something.   Christmas is waaaay too commercialized.  The retail industry is partly to blame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shiloh357 said:

That is why I never do the Black Friday thing.  Story after story about people getting violent over a TV or toy or something.   Christmas is waaaay too commercialized.  The retail industry is partly to blame.

We have Boxing Day sales in Aus - is that what these Black Friday sales are or are they every month?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shiloh357
Just now, HisFirst said:

We have Boxing Day sales in Aus - is that what these Black Friday sales are or are they every month?

It's just the Friday after Thanksgiving.  Black Friday is the official first day of the Christmas shopping season in the US.  Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday and people have big meal and then they will wake up early, and I mean early on Friday at crazy O' clock in the morning.   In some cases, people just stay up because the sales start at midnight and people are there trying to get the deal they want.  It's just insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shiloh357 said:

It's just the Friday after Thanksgiving.  Black Friday is the official first day of the Christmas shopping season in the US.  Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday and people have big meal and then they will wake up early, and I mean early on Friday at crazy O' clock in the morning.   In some cases, people just stay up because the sales start at midnight and people are there trying to get the deal they want.  It's just insane.

Sounds like it may  even be more important than the Thanksgiving get-together for some folk!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, HisFirst said:

Sounds like it may  even be more important than the Thanksgiving get-together for some folk!

It is, unfortunately.   We are not a thankful people and that is disappointing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

They have WalMarts in Australia? lol

If they did, they wold be called "WohlMaaht."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope no cherries were harmed in the filming of this event... that would be... the pits.  lol.

Oh taste and see The Lord is Good. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...