• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

What you're doing is just posting someone else's ideas.   I gave you a reasoned argument about the Hebrew "vav disjunctive."   Address what I wrote. 

And I gave you the Biblical Scriptures in my opening argument pertaining to the issue pertaining to the earth being globally flooded twice.  Over the 20 years I've participated on Christian discussion forums, I have collected a large data bank of prime Scriptural facts at my website to share with those who seek Scriptural knowledge as well as to refute false prophets with, such as what you are trying to promote.  My views from the Scriptures have been posted and this terminates any further discussion I will have with you about it.

Qusar93 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

When did Dinosaurs live?

Just to ask, how is the subject of Dinosaurs to qualify as Apologetics? 

Chief , I THOUGHT the very same THING as I read the topic.   then SEEN you asked it first .     BEATS ME pardnah.   

3 hours ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

When did Dinosaurs live?

Just to ask, how is the subject of Dinosaurs to qualify as Apologetics? 

I got it.    maybe its an apology to global warming for fossil fuels.      YEAH , NO , MAYBE SO.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I think this whole debate about dinosaurs is a distraction and a way to divide Christians.

Noah carried EVERY animal on the ark. Yes, even terrible lizards. They didnt have to be full grown, and it didnt have to be every type of dinosaur.

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

And I gave you the Biblical Scriptures in my opening argument pertaining to the issue pertaining to the earth being globally flooded twice.  Over the 20 years I've participated on Christian discussion forums, I have collected a large data bank of prime Scriptural facts at my website to share with those who seek Scriptural knowledge as well as to refute false prophets with, such as what you are trying to promote.  My views from the Scriptures have been posted and this terminates any further discussion I will have with you about it.

Qusar93 

Just address the disjunctive issue and explain (since you claim you went to seminary) where the Hebrew grammar I presented is wrong and demonstrate the correct Hebrew grammar..   If you can disprove the disjunctive, it will go a long way in proving your point. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 1/19/2018 at 11:19 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

I got it.    maybe its an apology to global warming for fossil fuels.      YEAH , NO , MAYBE SO.

If you do enough research you may find that "global warming" is not what is the issue. Nor are the so called green solutions to curb the rise in global temperatures. Because all green solutions are toxic. The selling point, 'green energy', 'go green', draws in the latter day ecologists who for so long have participated in the coal fueled, fossil fueled, toxic paradigm that contributes to environmental pollution. 
Meanwhile, we create as an alternative energy answer to those pollutants so called hybrid cars. The batteries themselves are toxic, the mining for the materials within them are devastating to the environment. And when they fail in 5,7, or at most 10 years, they shall cost thousands of dollars to replace. The good news is their materials are recyclable when that new battery becomes necessary. 

Green energy is just another scheme to increase the green$ for manufacturers.  Just like alternative over the counter drugs now are sold "without dyes". The new health concern, like the environmental green concern. Coloring formerly used in the over the counter product for years are no longer added. Less ingredients less money, right? Wrong. 

1 minute ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

If you do enough research you may find that "global warming" is not what is the issue. Nor are the so called green solutions to curb the rise in global temperatures. Because all green solutions are toxic. The selling point, 'green energy', 'go green', draws in the latter day ecologists who for so long have participated in the coal fueled, fossil fueled, toxic paradigm that contributes to environmental pollution. 
Meanwhile, we create as an alternative energy answer to those pollutants so called hybrid cars. The batteries themselves are toxic, the mining for the materials within them are devastating to the environment. And when they fail in 5,7, or at most 10 years, they shall cost thousands of dollars to replace. The good news is their materials are recyclable when that new battery becomes necessary. 

Green energy is just another scheme to increase the green$ for manufacturers.  Just like alternative over the counter drugs now are sold "without dyes". The new health concern, like the environmental green concern. Coloring formerly used in the over the counter product for years are no longer added. Less ingredients less money, right? Wrong. 

FULLY AGREE its a hoax.     It was ill attempted humor .  they blaming fred flinstone on his pet dino for their agenda.   That too is an attempt at humor at the least .

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, Lamb2Lion said:

I think this whole debate about dinosaurs is a distraction and a way to divide Christians.

Noah carried EVERY animal on the ark. Yes, even terrible lizards. They didnt have to be full grown, and it didnt have to be every type of dinosaur.

Was your dad ever stationed at Camp horno.  two one .     I remember a guy that resembles you, only it aint you unless you were in the marines in nineteen ninety five.

IT would have been a helo company , GOLF company two one .

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

FULLY AGREE its a hoax.     It was ill attempted humor .  they blaming fred flinstone on his pet dino for their agenda.   That too is an attempt at humor at the least .

I think if anyone was in doubt it was a money making scheme to exploit fear mongers, the doubt was assuaged by the claim that cow farts contributed to not only global warming, but the ozone layer deterioration. 

I think someone came up with that while having a steak dinner. And nearly laughed themselves into choking spasms thinking how far that new line would travel into the land of meme's. Click here

And here :laugh:

1 minute ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

I think if anyone was in doubt it was a money making scheme to exploit fear mongers, the doubt was assuaged by the claim that cow farts contributed to not only global warming, but the ozone layer deterioration. 

I think someone came up with that while having a steak dinner. And nearly laughed themselves into choking spasms thinking how far that new line would travel into the land of meme's. Click here

And here :laugh:

Whats next .   a tax on methane release .     No beans folks or they tax you .     I kid of course.